Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks are not everything.

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing groundbreaking or new in this post, just my personal experience. Most of my teen and early 20s life I was bluepilled, fat, introverted and severely depressed. i lucked out with a few sloots but nothing fancy.

A few years ago I started lifting, eating better and experimenting with style and painfully trying to be more social. Fast forward to now. I'm 5'10 175 pounds about 13-15% body fat, nice hairstyle, clean cut, muscular, broad shouldered with a full beard yada yada.

Over the past several months I have been getting attention, looks and compliments from a **** ton of women and a few lays here and there. I am being messaged in POF daily about how good I look.

Here's the kicker. The few lays I've gotten were from very low quality girls. I'm talking 3s-4s. My game is absolute **** because my confidence and social skills are non existent. I literally had chick that I know through one of my suppliers send me all kinds of texts and pics telling me how I own her ***** etc.

I fingered her and made out with her while at work with other people in close proximity. She threw herself at me and I still ****ed it up. This chick has a page on model mayhem. shes hot as ****.

Now she won't even answer my texts for work related issues and I'm one of her customer accounts. This is a little bit of whining on my part just trying to vent. I say all of that to say this. Looks will get you absolutely nowhere if you don't have some kind of game. Apparently I'm a good looking loser. FML...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's simple, guys: if women aren't approaching you when you go out to bars, you don't look as good as you could.

My looks have gone up and down over the years and trust me: you want to look your best. I've had women tell me I was ugly and women tell me I was beautiful and I prefer the latter. It starts by being lean which requires an a mostly raw, organic diet and working out. Not easy.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of factors to what attracts women to men. Appearance is only a single factor. Things you can better:
  • Status
  • Wealth
  • Personality
  • Goals
  • Appearance (still)
  • Fashion
Get to work.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to disagree, I went from nothing to cleaning up.

Granted i learned game and got confidence too but still.

How the hell can you not be confident from training and getting ripped man? The gym just makes me feel like a straight beast, i can feel the testosterone raging inside me, ****ing love training man.

You never go and smash out some pb's shower and hit the clubs? You see all the DYEL chodes surrounding you and feel like a god amongst men, go and claim your queen for the night ya feel?

Got to work on that confidence man.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing groundbreaking or new in this post, just my personal experience. Most of my teen and early 20s life I was bluepilled, fat, introverted and severely depressed. i lucked out with a few sloots but nothing fancy.

A few years ago I started lifting, eating better and experimenting with style and painfully trying to be more social. Fast forward to now. I'm 5'10 175 pounds about 13-15% body fat, nice hairstyle, clean cut, muscular, broad shouldered with a full beard yada yada.

Over the past several months I have been getting attention, looks and compliments from a **** ton of women and a few lays here and there. I am being messaged in POF daily about how good I look.

Here's the kicker. The few lays I've gotten were from very low quality girls. I'm talking 3s-4s. My game is absolute **** because my confidence and social skills are non existent. I literally had chick that I know through one of my suppliers send me all kinds of texts and pics telling me how I own her ***** etc.

I fingered her and made out with her while at work with other people in close proximity. She threw herself at me and I still ****ed it up. This chick has a page on model mayhem. shes hot as ****.

Now she won't even answer my texts for work related issues and I'm one of her customer accounts. This is a little bit of whining on my part just trying to vent. I say all of that to say this. Looks will get you absolutely nowhere if you don't have some kind of game. Apparently I'm a good looking loser. FML...
This post and this debate makes no damn sense.

Debating on whether looks or personality matters more, is like debating over if your arm or leg is more important.

Focus on fixing your looks, personality, and finances......

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are secondary

Frame is primary

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to disagree, I went from nothing to cleaning up.

Granted i learned game and got confidence too but still.

How the hell can you not be confident from training and getting ripped man? The gym just makes me feel like a straight beast, i can feel the testosterone raging inside me, ****ing love training man.

You never go and smash out some pb's shower and hit the clubs? You see all the DYEL chodes surrounding you and feel like a god amongst men, go and claim your queen for the night ya feel?

Got to work on that confidence man.
My face and body looks great but I am fighting some kind of mental illness. my emotions are always all over the place and my confidence can go from extreme highs to extreme lows, but it mostly stays low.

I've tried to work on this myself but apparently I'm going to need help if I can't get it under control soon. It affects every aspect of my life. I won't give up or give on though. So there's that.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My face and body looks great but I am fighting some kind of mental illness. my emotions are always all over the place and my confidence can go from extreme highs to extreme lows, but it mostly stays low.

I've tried to work on this myself but apparently I'm going to need help if I can't get it under control soon. It affects every aspect of my life. I won't give up or give on though. So there's that.
Hmm

Look into "no more mr nice guy" by robert glover

Might be somestuff in there that can help.

I feel you on the mental health thing, I had some codependency and CPTSD **** i had to sort out, but you need to be proactive about it.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why men put themselves in a position in the first place where a girl/woman openly insults their appearance, whether it be during the relationship or singles scoping others in bars. Is this the price you pay now for meeting the women you want rather than be shut indoors? I sense there's more going on here than them not being attracted to you, if they really mean what they say. You ought not to feel bad and think the responsibility is all on you just because someone with a vagina/her clique decides to be an *******. I chalk this down to the way society is.

I thought I was inadequate and unattractive for years because from bullying and also, say, girls would laugh at me on the bus just for existing, so I would get suspicious and confused when people did notice I was unhappy, fed up, maybe violent/destructive thoughts, because there was no positive outlook or reason to adopt a positive attitude. It took some mental help to realise that it wasn't the case.

Last edited:

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, yes I've had similar experiences. I don't have any pictures up of myself, but out of curiosity and by accident, recently I've been looking at the pages of 'attractive' men on instagram (I encourage other guys to have a look), just read some of the comments from women and faqs (honestly it's quite ridiculous).

It has changed the way I think about how women view men.

However, many women like the fantasy...but things change when we're in reality.

Attractive women on the whole, are and always will be passive, the only thing that I've noticed when you're physically attractive is that these women will make it easier for you open them. Such as standing in your eye-line, giving you looks, starting 'innocent' conversations and, as fvcked up as it sounds, being rude to you for no reason. However very few apart low quality ones as you've mentioned will be upfront about...you'll still need to seduce her.