Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without reading any of the replies so far, this is going to be my take.

Looks are the FIRST thing a girl notices. The absolute first. This can be your physical build, facial appearance, hair, clothes, etc. However, thats just the VERY first impression. The better you look, the more receptive she will be initially.

Now, I've seen guys who don't dress so hot, who don't look like your stereotypical "playa" but seem to get with some damn good looking girls. This is because of how he handles himself. He's confident, well placed humor, controlled, not a spaz etc.

Now, many of you are going to think "Oh well I'm not 'hot' so I'm just going to work on my personality, and that is where you will make the mistake. If you reread my "Looks..." paragraph you will notice a few things that you can actually take control off...

Looks are the FIRST thing a girl notices. The absolute first. This can be your physical build, facial appearance, hair, clothes, However, thats just the VERY first impression. The better you look, the more receptive she will be initially.

To an extent, you can also change facial appearance with facial hair, possibly makeup if you want to take that route. I don't wear it, but to justify it, male models and TV guys wear it.

So don't get TOO depressed if you're not super stud material in terms of looks, start worrying about what you CAN change. Take care of your body, your skin, your hair, your clothes, your mind and your personality, and you'll get farther than you could ever imagine.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... you replied to everything except the ACTUAL argument at hand aka appearance and looks... lol

PS: Since when did you get the idea that I don't defend myself when personally attacked? I just found it funny that I had already known EXACTLY how you'd react :p Did I strike a nerve?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter, i have had girls approach me and chat me up simply due to my looks.

Even screwed a few women due to looking dam hot, this includes the full package not just having a pritty face.

So looks do matter looks will get you sex.
Simple as that.

If your a fat overwaight guy no your not going to have tons of women on your ****, lose waight you fat git, do it anyway or suffer:
Health problems, why would a women want to be with a guy who cant look after himself? Granted fat guys get girls but mainly thay have some other majour quality about them i.e. Money.

You look like a geek, cra* cloths, goofy look, no sex appeal.
If your wardrobe represents that of pee-we herman, then FFS get some better sexier clothes, do it. If your wardrobe represents the geeks convention and star trek, then get some one with style to help you! You simply have no taste and will model your cloths to fit into your geekie mates.
You will mainly only get women with geek outlooks too, even that is rare.

If you have a disfigurment, i dont know what to say here i dont see many ppl that like to come out in public with a facial or bodily disfigurment.
but then again i know guys who have met fine women thorugh there work, hobbies that have some form of disfigurment. Here your personality has to shine through but saying that you still have to hope for the right women.

Small/Tall, women like small or tall, actually lets cut the BS women dont like small guys YOU want to know why? Small guys have a CHIP on there shoulder, they are not cool, they have a majour hang up, it is called being small. Women really dont give a fu**, they do give a fuc* when you have a chip on your shoulder and you simply cant drop it or get OVER IT.

LOOKS MATTER Dont be a moron and think they dont.#

*edit.

Has for the HB scale.
Everyman has there ideal of an HB 1-10.

My HB 10 is a fine ass women, who respects me more then she respects any other man and will simply be there for me.
She is great in bed looks good and has solidarity.

I dont give a monkeys about wealth and other cr** like that it is superficial anyway.

So not everyones HB 10 is moulded to one fact, we are all different.

One guys HB 10 maybe be HUGE some guys actually like big women.

You cant grade HB we all have a different scale.

Remember this simple thing.

Women drool in millions over FIT boybands.
How many men drool over fit Girl bands?
Hardly any!

Think about it.

Has for wealth it is simply some one elses ideal.
It only leads to materialistic things anyway, you cant take it with you.

Give me peace, relaxation, good friends, great ppl to be around, nature and nice environments and a good job i enjoy and i will be happier then most RICH guys out there.
Who give's a fu** if women like that or not.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Yeah, man! Totally! Right on the money! DUN B A MOWRON!!111!

Yes i know i always am :D

Lets get something sorted right now for all those 'but i see ugly guys with fit women'.
FACT if a GL guy had the same qualitys as that UGLY guy he would SHAG more women, 100% guaranteed.

I know GL guys that have screw** more women here then most could even comprehend, GL guys who know there shi*.

Ugly guys can immitiate and do well, but i guarantee that GL if it was 1v1 in a bar with the same skills or anywhere the GL will score FAR MORE this is simply fact.

How to make yourself be the GL guy, easy!

If you dont believe your simply an ugly git living in denial from the truth, WAKE UP FFS and get your self some style.

But hey its all cool that fat guy has a fit bird right, keep eating those burgers.
The geek is still with the hot bird right hey thats cool too, keep dressing in your tank tops and fluffy jumpers your mum buys.
Hey that guy looking like he has not washed in a few days, greasy hair, hey its cool women like a rebelious guy right?

No1 is getting your ass into shape.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jonwon...i agree....pit a identical personality with one guy ugly...one guy fit...the fit will win. LOOKS DO MATTER.....BUT....i have been arguing all threw this post that even thow looks are IMPORTANT they are not ESSENTIAL!!! You can pull a HB 10 with average looks.

So basically normal HBs. 6-9 will get with a guy who they LIKE and they will go down the usual girlie routes of love and that stuff....

They will not base their opinion entirely on looks and success.....

HB10s on the other hand will only get with guys who are filthy rich and look like bradd pitt.

Hmm.....i sense abit of pedistooling here...

If the above is the case.....so be it.....i dont want to get with HB10s. Even if i had the oppertunity open because it sounds to me like they are shallow gold diggers...

I still openly belive that an average guy can pull a HB10. Anglus is not going to let this one go thow.....Heh at least this convo has been going a while so everyone has seen it.....hopefully we dont have to do the usual and have the same convo next week.

Sarge On!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Lmao Deus, you're fukkin hilarious. Am I the only one who sees that he's being totally and entirely sarcastic? I guess you just gave in.

I've stopped following this thread, because it should have been over when I posted the last time. I stated how both sides have good points in certain places, and that neither side will ever win, because both are wrong. You won't convince someone to switch to the opposite side unless they want to. Why not just meet in the middle, where the real answer lies?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha.....why dont you use this as your next opinion opener on a HB 10 :crackup:

Im sure she will love it :box:

Sarge On!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Jonwon...i agree....pit a identical personality with one guy ugly...one guy fit...the fit will win. LOOKS DO MATTER.....BUT....i have been arguing all threw this post that even thow looks are IMPORTANT they are not ESSENTIAL!!! You can pull a HB 10 with average looks.

So basically normal HBs. 6-9 will get with a guy who they LIKE and they will go down the usual girlie routes of love and that stuff....

They will not base their opinion entirely on looks and success.....

HB10s on the other hand will only get with guys who are filthy rich and look like bradd pitt.

Hmm.....i sense abit of pedistooling here...

If the above is the case.....so be it.....i dont want to get with HB10s. Even if i had the oppertunity open because it sounds to me like they are shallow gold diggers...

I still openly belive that an average guy can pull a HB10. Anglus is not going to let this one go thow.....Heh at least this convo has been going a while so everyone has seen it.....hopefully we dont have to do the usual and have the same convo next week.

Sarge On!

Your argument is spot on but ppl are still missing the one thing here and it goes back to the HB scale again.

Some ppl seem to think the HB is some super model with a perfect 10.
Some even post here saying she has to be rich, have a nice house and all that other stuff.
Granted all nice things to have but it is NOT every-ones ideal of a HB.

Granted most guys will say some girls that are famous are HB 10, would they date them, maybe or some may think they are simply way out of there league, so to me they are a HB 10 in looks but about a HB 3 in potential.

There are plenty and I mean plenty of very good looking women around easily a 10.

Now to assume all HB are rich is probably the most retarded ideal going, this would mean society is geared to looks and everyone that is famous is GL, it is BS>

There are as many HB 10 girls in LOOKS that are average in wealth and status.

Also my idea of a HB 10 is vastly different then my mates ideals, I would point out a HB 10 and my mates will guaranteed say she is about an 8. Only the models on TV that have the added perception of HB do most of my mates say they are on the same scale as me.

So this argument where does it meet?

It meets on the scale, I would not state YOU cant (not you’re the general you) can’t pull a HB because I simply would not know what your HB was! Some guys like really big women, to them that is there HB.

Rich women would not interest me due to feeling inferior, I want to feel like the man, having women with higher social status makes you feel inadequate imo, so I would rather meet an attractive women who was at my lvl.

So the average guy to GL guy argument.
What I am trying to say is yes average guys pull, no question there, but you are only increasing your chances by working on yourself from the outside.

Simple things are.
Wash and groom.
Wear cloths that compliment you.
Get rid of the acne or any other problem that can be treated.

Where does this all end up, it ends up on this 1 rule.
If you look good you FEEL good.

And APUA I agree with most of your stuff, but drop it on the HB being rich and all that, to you it is ideal but to other guys it is not really that HB. We are all different.

Oh and the best way to treat sarcastic' comments is to treat them as factual.

As for brad pit, AJolie is NOT my ideal of a HB 10.
She is hot dont get me worng, but the package is defiantly not HB 10 material.
So brad i dont know what the hell he is doing, there are so many hot women out there, think it is testiment how rich can dictate your life ALOT, since he is probably concerend about the women who would enter his life.

has for an BH 10 i am seeing one at this moment she is FINE.
No i am not rich and nether is she!

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
On a sidenote, can I just point out how hilarious it is that the poster who championed the "looks matter" side of this thread just admitted to being a dirty troll about a half an hour ago? That's some real good s'hit right there.
Dirty is not the right word, I troll out of boredom, I work from home and most of my work is waiting so i decided to troll sosuave again. I’m more entertaining that your average troll and I give people a break from the monotony of this board.

You have to admit all my posts get more attention than the KBJ's and they get people talking.

Trolling is good for the both of us it gives me a break from FOREX trading and it gives you guys something interesting to discuss. You tell me today is not the most interesting day you have had on this board in the past few weeks.

Deus you especially have spent a lot of time inside my threads.

I resent the fact that people assume trolls have no lives, a lot of them like Dr. Beard and myself just have weird senses of humor.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Dirty is not the right word, I troll out of boredom, I work from home and most of my work is waiting so i decided to troll sosuave again. I’m more entertaining that your average troll and I give people a break from the monotony of this board.

You have to admit all my posts get more attention than the KBJ's and they get people talking.

Trolling is good for the both of us it gives me a break from FOREX trading and it gives you guys something interesting to discuss. You tell me today is not the most interesting day you have had on this board in the past few weeks.

Deus you especially have spent a lot of time inside my threads.

I resent the fact that people assume trolls have no lives, a lot of them like Dr. Beard and myself just have weird senses of humor.
Look man you have some good things to offer.

BUT:

There are A LOT of impressionable ppl on these forums.

Time to stop spinning the BS to get that feeling of ‘importance’ (read how to win friends and influence ppl).
And start posting solid tips, you already do it, but now you have been unmasked it is clear to see a lot of the posts are coated in cra*.

Leave out the bull, funny or not there are ppl on here who WILL take your advice to heart, just for the sake of your need to feel important.

Oh on a side not I kind-a had an idea about you along time ago I was just not certain, there was something just not right, think it was the need to impress mainly.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
jonwon said:
Look man you have some good things to offer.

BUT:

There are A LOT of impressionable ppl on these forums.

Time to stop spinning the BS to get that feeling of ‘importance’ (read how to win friends and influence ppl).
And start posting solid tips, you already do it, but now you have been unmasked it is clear to see a lot of the posts are coated in cra*.

Leave out the bull, funny or not there are ppl on here who WILL take your advice to heart, just for the sake of your need to feel important.

Oh on a side not I kind-a had an idea about you along time ago I was just not certain, there was something just not right, think it was the need to impress mainly.
Im not seeking a feeling of importance you people have a real superiority complex, jsut because I troll your forum for fun you immeiadtley class me as lower than you, its sad.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah looks do matter. Men give looks 7 points of 10 and 3 points on personality. Women do exact opposite....7 points on personality and 3 on looks. Its 7/3 or 3/7.

Lets say she is 8 on looks scale(1-10) and 6 on personality scale(1-10)....8x7 + 6x3 = 74 points

You....6 on looks and 8 on personality....thats 6x3 + 8x7 = 74 points

You have to get some extra points somewhere to be at least 10 points ahead if you want to have a chance.

Thanks professor.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
yeah looks do matter. Men give looks 7 points of 10 and 3 points on personality. Women do exact opposite....7 points on personality and 3 on looks. Its 7/3 or 3/7.

Lets say she is 8 on looks scale(1-10) and 6 on personality scale(1-10)....8x7 + 6x3 = 74 points

You....6 on looks and 8 on personality....thats 6x3 + 8x7 = 74 points

You have to get some extra points somewhere to be at least 10 points ahead if you want to have a chance.

Thanks professor.

Intresting I can’t believe you guys actually believe this cra*.

Women will screw you on looks, even if your personality sucks.

Dam so many guys really do not have a dam clue at all.

What is the point, I am simply arguing with ppl that do not know the real deal.

FACT.

I have know GL guys fu** hot women due to looks alone.

FACT.

I have GL mates me included that use looks to score women when they can.

FACT.

I have one GL guy looks like tom cruise who has fu**ed well over 300+ women, he uses his looks to great advantage.

FACT.

Saying looks don’t matter means:

A: You’re a ugly guy who is in denial, yes your personality can shine through but this is another spin of ‘Size does not matter’ (yes size matters)!
B: You’re just spouting the same Bs over and over again since your either been told this rubbish constantly or you’re a GL guy who simply has no game at all and does not know how to talk to women, i.e not attractive your in-fact unattractive since you lack basic man make-up meaning a ‘just do it attitude’.

Instead of analyzing all this nonsense go out dress well be the best you can be and approach and open the numbers.

Oh fu** it I am wasting my time my days in SS are almost ending there is simply nothing left here apart from guys who live in shear fantasy.

Keep swollowing the Bull of dating gurus, granted you will get women with confidence but you will also get women on looks, I know i get them on looks ALOT. I DO NOT have to try as hard as some guys do, simple FACT>

As for you APUA look man you obviously have a lot of peed of ppl here, as I said you had some solid tips but now ppl wont take your seriously, but then again they don’t take most things seriously anyway so DW about it.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i swear, when im dressed ghetto im SUCH a confident lil PUA clothes really has an effect on me

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
VIDEO PROOF to back up my theory about LOOKING GOOD

http://attraction-chronicles.blogspo...ode-video.html

WeakGame made a wonderful thread with these 5 little videos of guys approaching girls. You all know what i think about looks, as ive made 3 threads about it the last 2 days. I seriously want u to watch these videoes, hell even watch just one, and then tell me what u think. DO NOT FLAME.

Tall Guy - he is TALL, thats a good thing, hes not ugly, and hes skinny, but that still makes him wat id say a 6/10.........he sucked at first naturally due to approach anxiety, and then in the end he made out with an hb6 - a girl who matches his looks......and i noticed they showed him getting #s from hb6s and hb7s..........which PROVES MY ****IN POINT - HE PLAYED THE GIRLS WHO ARE IN HIS LEAGUE

SHort Guy - il lcall him a 3/10 cuz his legs r deformed and hes wayyy too short. He got instantly rejected by every girl he tried to day approach....why? cuz they saw him and had ZERO interest in his looks from the get go, and any conversation that followed, was just the girl not tryin to be a ***** cuz SHE FELT BAD FOR HIM........when a girl feels bad for u and talks to u, ummm NO that does NOT count as a good approach. In the end i noticed he got better, he had girls laughing at the bar, he was being cool and less nervous......but they had no sexual interest in him, they were just being nice cuz they felt bad for him. Also notice he didnt approach anyone over hb8, and the less hot a girl was, the more receptive she was, but still even the hb6s made up their mind about not wantin to **** this guy the second they saw his looks. My point proven again

Fat Guy - hes a 1.5/10, hes HORRIBLY disgusting looking, needs to lose 150lbs, and hes my favorite one to prove my point even further. Of course, in the first 4 videos, every approach he made, the girl instantly gave him a WTF look, meaning WTF U DOING APPROACHING ME U UGLY FAT ****.....a couple were slightly nice and talked to him for less than a minute, so as not to make him feel so bad for being so pathetic..........the kid is disgusting, needs to shape up, yet hes approaching hb7s and hb8s??? MY POINT PROVEN AGAIN - the second each girl saw him, she did not care what he had to say the least bit, he was done, cuz he was out of every single girls league.....the only "good" approach he had was in the 5th video, at the bar, where he engaged an hb8 (yes i thought she was quite cute) in some nice convo, then started to kiss her ass all AFC like, and she just sat there saying "yup, ok, umm w/e but thanks". When he first said hi, did u think she was interested in him??? **** NO, she only thought he'd b a friend, which is exactly why she felt so awkward when he started kissing her ass so much. She gave him a pity #, as was told 2 minutes later, they never saw each other again. Dont see the success in that.

In the end of the 5th video, i saw this kid trying to kiss 2 girls on the lips and they both turned their cheeks, cuz its veru obvious no matter how cool he may have acted, THEY DIDNT WANNA KISS THE GUY WHO IS A 1.5/10!!! (they were both 7s)

Weakgame, i dont kno why u think these videos disprove me, when in fact they prove me correct 100% in every way. Id like to see responses from all of u after watching these videos. And keep in mind what i said about girls instantly rejecting any chance of interest in a guy if hes alot worse looking than her. Forget that I am the one posting this, i dont want flaming.....i want REAL responses to this.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is getting childish. Way to spit in the face of maturity buddy.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
my friend, u didnt even watch....seriously just watch, cuz those videos ARE really interesting, dont even think about the flamin tahts been goin down, just watch! lol

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen it.

And frankly, I do not care. I merely said, this is getting childish. Endless threads of the same old crap.

And sorry to take a shot at your writing skills and vocabulary, but it's a mission to read your posts. Swearing and poor grammar everywhere. It would be nice if you could touch that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.