Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god.......

All this social conditioning is going to make me throw up!

So let me get this straight......you lot.....are trying to tell me that you must be good looking to pull a HB10.......:crackup:

Looks have an impact.....but they dont really matter that much when it comes to the grand scheme of things.....They matter to us blokes! Hell its all we base our approach on!

But blokes are visual.....females are not as visually stimulante as us.

I’m going to break down the facets of attraction so people will have a clearer picture of what women are attracted to.

-Physical features (face, and body)
-Success (How much money you have, your job and were you are in life)
-Drive (If you are the type of person that has the drive to succeed)
-Personality (This includes your game and traits)

Only 2 of those above is IMPORTANT. As i will show you now....

Is it Physical features (face, and body) thats important......NO!

I know some blokes who are dog ugly and they are always walking around with HB8-10 on there arms.....no they dont pay them :D . Looks help.....hell yeah....if you look like brad pitt you have a nice big push up the a$$ in the way of success with women but its not an overbaring factor on whether you will get laid or not. (I happen to also know a really well off good looking bloke who is single and has been for ages....the only girl hes ever gone out with was arranged by his dad.....he has no confidence.....but hes a real catch.

Success (How much money you have, your job and were you are in life).....NO!

Angelus.....i know you may think this one is important as you are very sucessful yourself....If that helps your confidence then fair enough but I have seen an independant conducted survey that shows succes is not that important.... The survey showed that most people show their success in 2 ways.....What they wear.....what car they drive. In men....what car you drive is normally directly contributed to your own sucess.

This test was conducted 100 times in diffrent locations around the UK with the public not knowing.
The test was simple. A man in a 100k sports car had to open on all the girls he could and see what results he got.

They then did the same test....with the same guy....this time. They did him with a small puppy. He managed to get 8 times more number closes than he did with the car. He was dressed smart in designer clothes when he was in the car and was wearing normal cheap clothes when he was with the puppy. This helps ilistrate the point that success is not a be all and end all.....Yes again it helps....

Now Drive to succeed in my opinion is part of your personality.

This is the overbearing factor to whether or not you will suceed with women. I agree Angelus.....If your a 5 and you walk up to a HB then she will prob think i dont wanna sleep with that.....But then I have people come into my shop saying im not buying anything.....

People dont know what they want. A good personality is the most important thing and it can win over women. If you have perfect game.....you could be git with the ugly tree and you will still be able to suceed. LIKE I SAID. LOOKS and SUCCESS DO HELP. But they are no way near as important as your personality and general confidence.

Sorry for long post but I think the point needed to be made.

Sarge On!

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Thank you for helping make my case. My dress is excellent, my body rivals Brad Pitt's, but I have ZERO confidence...which coincidentally :)crackup:) is the number one trait women look for in a mate. I have looks, but I don't get women cause...SUPRISE, women don't give a f'uck about looks. Women care about Confidence and Personality. This is not a hugeas's secret, it shouldn't be some big debate.
Attraction is 4 main things:

-Physical features (face and body)

Confidence comes under personality and even if you are the best looking man in the world but you lack personality yo will be out of luck. That is definetly true but the opposite is also true; if you are fat, unkempt and below average looking you wont have a chance with a HB7+. Women care about looks, if they didn't womens magazines wouldn't be filled with hot models.

What I am trying to say and what you obviosuly can not comprhend is that attraction is based isn't based soley on looks but they are an important part of attraction. I don't even think you read the original post, if you did you wouldn't be giving such ignorant responses.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Attraction is 4 main things:

-Physical features (face and body)

Confidence comes under personality and even if you are the best looking man in the world but you lack personality yo will be out of luck. That is definetly true but the opposite is also true; if you are fat, unkempt and below average looking you wont have a chance with a HB7+. Women care about looks, if they didn't womens magazines wouldn't be filled with hot models.

What I am trying to say and what you obviosuly can not comprhend is that attraction is based isn't based soley on looks but they are an important part of attraction. I don't even think you read the original post, if you did you wouldn't be giving such ignorant responses.

Read my post please

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
So you are saying success in no way effects a woman’s interests?

Tomatoes I saw a sociological experiment carried out in the UK by actual scientist who are experts in the field of human behavior. They put a man in a Rolls Royce wearing designer clothing and he approached women, they then put the same man in an old car with cheap clothing and the man in the Rolls Royce did better. This was an actual sociological experiment carried out.....

When I say HB10 I mean the whole package financially well off, perfect looks, perfect personality and very high self esteem. The kind of girl that comes 1 in every 100,000 you think she will go out with an ugly guy just because he has a good personality?

It is very rare that you see a HB9 with an ugly guy and if it were a direct competition with me and some ugly guy I would come out on top every time. Why? because I am succesfull attractive and I got an appealign personality.

Most of the girls you see with ugly guys have low self esteem. I'm sure if you have great game and you are avearge looking 6/10 you can get a HB9. Keep in mind an ugly guy is a guy below 5/10

A HB10 that is financially well off, has perfect looks, has a perfect personality and very high self esteem would not go for an average looking guy who works a laboring job and has great personality.

You come on here saying women don’t care if you’re rich and ugly all they care about is your personality and you call me deluded?

Honestly answer this, if I was ugly wearing cheap cloths do you think I would have got that flight attendants number so easily? Do you think she would have been eyeball fu*king me?

diceman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic is rediculous. Maybe it's cause i'm from the UK & things are a little different here, but pretty much everything you say goes against everything i've experienced.

I mean, if you tried that airplane "pick up" on any girl i know, they'd laugh in your face.
Most the people i know view things like wearing expensive clothes all the time & trying to be classy as superficial & stuck up.

I know some guys who are not the best looking people in the world, but when they are in a club they're always approaching girls & having fun with it, talking to random people & enjoying themselves rather than pulling a girl to the side & having a boring conversation trying to hook up.
These guys walk out with a girl pretty much whenever they want. Because they have confidence, personality & a sense of humour. They don't have expensive clothes, have hair that they've spent hours on or a flashy sports car.

Since i met these people i've found that looks are the last thing you should worry about. Character is what people respond to.

I don't know if America is different, but if everyone is as superficial as you say, then your country has even more problems than i realised.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
I done that airplane pickup because she was checking me out. If a girl you knew was checking me out and I asked for her number she would give it to me.

"wearing expensive clothes all the time & trying to be classy as superficial & stuck up"

Wearing good cloths is stuck-up? How old are you?

"These guys walk out with a girl pretty much whenever they want. Because they have confidence, personality & a sense of humour. They don't have expensive clothes, have hair that they've spent hours on or a flashy sports car."

I said average guys can pick up women as long as they have good personalities and who said anything about spending hours on your hair?

"I don't know if America is different, but if everyone is as superficial as you say, then your country has even more problems than I realized."

I was born in Australia we are just like the Britt’s.

I am not saying you need to be rich and look like Brad Pitt I am saying looks and success are beneficial. I am saying work on your looks, personality and success if you want to get better quality women.

Just having a good personality won’t cut it with high quality women.

IF YOU WANT HIGH QUALITY WOMEN YOU NEED TO WORK ON LOOKS AND SUCCESS TO

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A HB10 that is financially well off, has perfect looks, has a perfect personality and very high self esteem would not go for an average looking guy who works a laboring job and has great personality.

You really have to watch what your saying.....and also READ what im saying.

The above is taken from your 2nd to last post. You are saying there that it is absolutely impossible for a rich attractive women to go for an average joe....

I know what a HB 10 is. I have only managed to chat one up ever in my life!

She was an FHM model with a very wealthy background. She spends all day going to ****tail parties and riding her horses.....

I still managed to get her number and a date! I never told her that i was from a wealthly background.....Unbeliveable.....

When i start telling girls that I have my own swimming pool and sh!t like that.....It norm puts them off because they think im just bragging....

I could sit here and fire off a few more examples of it.

So lets get a few things straight.

Looks and money help get women........I agree. THEY HELP!

Looks and money are a MUST to get HB10s...........Biggest bull i have heard all day and in the phone business.....thats saying something!

Sarge On!

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
You really have to watch what your saying.....and also READ what im saying.

The above is taken from your 2nd to last post. You are saying there that it is absolutely impossible for a rich attractive women to go for an average joe....

I know what a HB 10 is. I have only managed to chat one up ever in my life!

She was an FHM model with a very wealthy background. She spends all day going to ****tail parties and riding her horses.....

I still managed to get her number and a date! I never told her that i was from a wealthly background.....Unbeliveable.....

When i start telling girls that I have my own swimming pool and sh!t like that.....It norm puts them off because they think im just bragging....

I could sit here and fire off a few more examples of it.

So lets get a few things straight.

Looks and money help get women........I agree. THEY HELP!

Looks and money are a MUST to get HB10s...........Biggest bull i have heard all day and in the phone business.....thats saying something!

Sarge On!
Ok you send a poor average looking guy with a great personality after a FHM model and see how it turns out, I know these things because I mix with the cultural elite and I know how things go down with these people.

You said your ugly friends sleep with HB10's yet now you say you only met one in your life.

Say what you want but I know from experience of mixing with the high class HB9-10s that they would not go for an average looking laborer no matter how amazing his personality is. You keep living in your fantasy world whilst I live in reality. See the difference between me and you is I see reality and I find a way to work around it, you see an illusion and you will lie to yourself till you die to keep it intact.

Anyway I’m out of here till tomorrow bye

P.S. You still haven’t answered my question If I was an average looking guy in cheap clothing would that flight attendant have been eyeball fu*king me? Would she have given me her number so easily?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA - I LOVE YOU

u basically made the point i been trying to make for a while with a very well written concrete post!!! people flame on me cuz i prob dont have the writing skills u do so mine came off arrogant or w/e bur YOURS sums up exactly EXACTLY wat i kept trying to say about looks. EXACTLY!!!

check out my new thread on "different kinds of GREAT personalities"

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Okay okay okay.. calm down ladies.. haha

seriously, i think what AngelesPUA is saying and trying to get at is this: attraction is based on a lot of things. i mean some girls seriously do prefer a avg looking guy who has a great personality..but in most cases these are the 4-6 variety.. girls we'd fvck with but definitely not top shelf, grade A ass.. the 7-9 variety of girls are the good looking girls most guys chase and chase, and the 10's or dymes, are a rarity for the avg guy..

it is all relative to ur status and situation.. i mean in rare cases an avg guy may score a 9 or 10, BUT he must attract them some way..and in this superficial world we live in, status is everything..when i say status i mean; looks, $$$, confidence, and drive.. to me they are all one in the same..to be totally rounded u need to have all of these.. now, remember, this is all relative to where u live and things like that.. at 22 and a Sergeant in the Army, im not going to expect to have a HB10 doctor or lawyer coming on to me unless it is a rare case and we just hit it off perfectly and she wants it to happen..

i am a REALIST and i know the kind of girls i am looking for.. mostly 7-9's, cool ass confident girl with self respect, fun to chill with, similar interests, good potential to be wifed up lol.. grad school student or a college graduate with a career(IE..nurse, realtor, accountant, etc..basically a professional woman)..this is what is appealing to me and what i am into.. truthfully i can say im not really interested in a 4-6 or even a 7-9 who works a dead end job and is headed nowhere fast.. that might sound kinda ****y on my part but I KNOW what i want in a relationship girl.. i def dont want a girl below my status, and something tells me, most HB 7-9 know the kinda man they are interested in being with and most dont want to settle, esp if they are getting older and tired of wasting years with JERKS or AFC's.. they want a good rounded man who they can respect and be attracted to.. bottom line

i know this is hard for a lot of people to swallow, but it is true...women aren't dumb, and most in the 7-9 range have their pick in men..they know this, so they can be more picky and selective..a lot of 7-9's are b1tches though, and i avoid them like the plague..

u can however raise ur score on her scale a number of ways.. the first is confidence.. i swear, if u have none and i have it, and we look just alike, she is always gonna go for the man who is sure of himself.. by getting in better shape, taking care of urself, dressing nicer, saving $$$ and having nice things, and good game, u will do wonders in the dating game.. think about it.. if ur a HB8-10 and u know u can generally be with any man u want, then why settle? why settle for mediocrity when u can have it all?

attraction is not all about looks.. U have CONTROL to change everything about urself.. but before u can fix urself u have to understand reality.. this world is a mean place and if u are a scrub shes gonna know it and kick u to the curb..

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Ok you send a poor average looking guy with a great personality after a FHM model and see how it turns out, I know these things because I mix with the cultural elite and I know how things go down with these people.

You said your ugly friends sleep with HB10's yet now you say you only met one in your life.

Say what you want but I know from experience of mixing with the high class HB9-10s that they would not go for an average looking laborer no matter how amazing his personality is. You keep living in your fantasy world whilst I live in reality. See the difference between me and you is I see reality and I find a way to work around it, you see an illusion and you will lie to yourself till you die to keep it intact.

Anyway I’m out of here till tomorrow bye

P.S. You still haven’t answered my question If I was an average looking guy in cheap clothing would that flight attendant have been eyeball fu*king me? Would she have given me her number so easily?
Again, great posts Angelus, I see more and more similarities between you and myself with every post that you make.

I'll throw in my 2 cents. The answer is: OF COURSE NOT! Her initial attraction to you was based solely on your overall appearance (including looks, clothes, and body). Your looks simply opened up an opportunity and made it easy. Perhaps if you were average looking and you held everything else constant (ie your personality, confidence, humor, etc) then you may have still been able to get her phone number...it just would've taken a lot more work and your chances of success would be significantly lower. Being attractive opens up opportunities, period. Looks do matter! However, on the flip side, just because you are attractive enough to immediately get her number doesn't necessarily mean you'll have success with her. For arguments sake, let's say you didn't have a great, humorous personality and had little to offer in terms of career and ambitions. You'd get back to Melbourne, take her out, and she'd quickly get bored of you. It can work both ways.

For the majority of guys, if the rest of their game is tight they can date up +3 points on the attractiveness scale. So, a guy who is a 5 could date an 8 if the rest of his game on-point. A guy who is an 8 could date a 10. However, if you are a 6 or below, you have a snowball's chance in hell of hooking up with an HB10. Also, when you go lower down on the scale it gets exponentially harder to date up those full +3 points. For example, it's harder for a guy who is a 6 to date an HB9 than it is for a guy who is a 7 do date a HB10. So, looks DO MATTER, to a degree. Guys can get more leeway with looks compared to girls, but don't kid yourselves, if you don't have a similar "attractiveness rating" to her you probably don't have much of a chance (>95% of HB10's date/hook-up with guys that are 8+'s). I'm primarily talking about genetic looks - there is absolutely no excuse to be overweight or not properly groomed.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diceman said:
This topic is rediculous. Maybe it's cause i'm from the UK & things are a little different here, but pretty much everything you say goes against everything i've experienced.

I mean, if you tried that airplane "pick up" on any girl i know, they'd laugh in your face.
Most the people i know view things like wearing expensive clothes all the time & trying to be classy as superficial & stuck up.
QUOTE]

LMAO angelus I thought the same question when I heard that superficial statement, how old are you man? 14?

Wearing expensive clothes stuck up? What the ****? You know some pretty ignorant people, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. He dresses nice so he must be stuck up, great logic. I KNOW you don't represent your country, most people around the world dont' sa y, "Wow he's dressed nice, he must only care about himself". Actually, let me withdraw that. Most insecure, needy people will say that, but real men and women will appreciate the work he has done on himself.

Isn't it funny how everyone "knows" a guy who's really ugly but really successful with women. Everyone does, yet when they have all these DJ tactics they can't do it? I think some people "knowing" somebody are exaggerating, because I mean everyone who disagrees with angelus uses someone else for an example:rolleyes: .

Angelus, ****ing awesome post, you are 1000% right, just like skip. These people are leaving in some dreamworld.

Its common sense. If I have a ****ing awesome personality, and you have an awesome personality and I look like an 8.5/10 and you look like a 4, who's going to win?

Second, there's almost no one that can say that their face is shaped wrong or something, THERES A HAIRSTYLE FOR EVERY SHAPE OF FACE NOWADAYS, STOP BULL****TING AROUND.

Also, many people have this misconception that HB 9 and 10s are *****es, therefore they will only go after 7 and 8s, this is bull****. This is ANOTHER excuse, not to push. Most 9 and 10s are GREAT women, and many of them have their life together and AREN'T insecure, you guys are still to afraid to just say, "well I'm not up to par with 9 and 10s yet but I'm going to try ANYWAY" instead you make some BS excuse "Oh well, I'd rather just stay at a 7 or 8 with a "nice" personality". Hey, that's called SETTLING. That's what AFCS do, except they do it on 5s and 6s.

Deus ex, how do YOU know what women want if you just said you don't get women? STOP THINKING FOR WOMEN AND THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Listen, the bottom line is this:

You all can be lazy bastard, try to trick yourselves with these techniques to make you feel good about your insecurties and say that looks don't matter so that you can feel better when you go home with mrs rosy palm.

OR

You can improve your looks, personality, and stop worrying about techniques, etc, and rely on SELF and self alone, make the choice. Angelus is right, skip is right, the people that don't wanna believe this, YOU are the wrong ones. Stop being ignorant and go out there and improve.

Leonardo

Reaction score
Angelus is right, looks do matter.

First, for the guys who treat women as another species, you have to understand women are also human. They have most of the tastes a man has, just directed to the opposite sex(unless they are lesbians). Think about it, you yourself probably want a woman who is confident, has a good personality, has a drive to succeed, and last but not least SHE HAS TO HAVE APPEALING LOOKS. It's a fact of life, the bird with the brightest feathers gets the females.

I myself hate it when a woman has no confidence, but that doesn't mean I would sleep with an ugly woman with a great personality and lots of confidence. Women are the same way.

Reality...Be a man and just face it. Improve what you can and aim high...this is not gospel, you just might be the exception!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: What’s your name?
Her: Tania
Me: You’re from Melbourne right?
Her: Yes
Me: (I’m smiling not saying anything and holding eye contact, I don’t speak for 5 seconds, I love doing this it builds up tension) You should give me your number, I want to take you out when I get back to Melbourne.
Her: (she is blushing) Ok (she is walking away)
"Bond... James Bond." I fvcking LOVE this type of approach! Read my other posts about the 30-second pick-up :)

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something extremely sad and shallow going on on this thread.

Please people, do not forget that:

* It hasn't to be an HB10 at all costs! I mean: the majority of the super-nice women are complete imbeciles, their looks dispensed them from becoming attractive in other ways.

* IMPORTANT: When you feel attraction for someone, there is a strange kind of magic going on; that means that if there is that 'sparkle', you will seem beautiful to her and her will seem beautiful to you, even if the two of you are just average. There is a large part of the attraction thing you cannot control consciously.

* Looks are not that important to women, as long as you've got something else to offer, and as long as you don't try your way with mono-dimensional shallow imbeciles (come on Angelus, you can do better than date an hostess, who's nothing more than a waitress working at 20'000 ft in the air, my aussie friend! :up: )

* It's a number's game. Come to think of it, you could be the 'perfect 10' of somebody without even knowing it, maybe even of a very nice and attractive girl!

* Looks are important because they INCONSCIOUSLY affect the way you move, act and speak. I'm sure Angelus is not 'oh so handsome' but he carries himself like a man.

* To the guy *****ing about match.com: how are you supposed to be surprised if the girls choose a nicer photo if their only parameter is that? They do not have other elements to choose over.

* Last thing: people, have fun! This whole 'so suave' thing reeks of desperation. It's a game, do not live it as a doom or as a competition. Remember that life is not only about girls and money, there are more deep and profound things. Me, Angelus, and all the friends inside this topic will be old and withered away in a matter of years. At that point of our lifes, our values will shift greatly. Try and be a little more 'eudaimonist': become the best person you can be, and have fun in the process. Love comes when you least expect it.

It's all about confidence! ;)

To give you a little proof: I'm nothing more than a 7, but I dated many nice and intelligent girls, supposedly more attractive than me (if you ignore the fact that I'm an aerospace engineer, that I play the piano, speak five languages and I am extremely fun, complex and interesting), and even had my way with a brazilian model once (very shallow and inane girl, but that's just to prove a point :rolleyes: )

My picture:

http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HU/H8/K8/KL/E8ORHUAJSTPH.jpg

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Aerospace said:

* It hasn't to be an HB10 at all costs! I mean: the majority of the super-nice women are complete imbeciles, their looks dispensed them from becoming attractive in other ways.

* IMPORTANT: When you feel attraction for someone, there is a strange kind of magic going on; that means that if there is that 'sparkle', you will seem beautiful to her and her will seem beautiful to you, even if the two of you are just average. There is a large part of the attraction thing you cannot control consciously.

* Looks are not that important to women, as long as you've got something else to offer, and as long as you don't try your way with mono-dimensional shallow imbeciles (come on Angelus, you can do better than date an hostess, who's nothing more than a waitress working at 20'000 ft in the air, my aussie friend! :up: )

* It's a number's game. Come to think of it, you could be the 'perfect 10' of somebody without even knowing it, maybe even of a very nice and attractive girl!

* Looks are important because they INCONSCIOUSLY affect the way you move, act and speak. I'm sure Angelus is not 'oh so handsome' but he carries himself like a man.

* To the guy *****ing about match.com: how are you supposed to be surprised if the girls choose a nicer photo if their only parameter is that? They do not have other elements to choose over.

* Last thing: people, have fun! This whole 'so suave' thing reeks of desperation. It's a game, do not live it as a doom or as a competition. Remember that life is not only about girls and money, there are more deep and profound things. Me, Angelus, and all the friends inside this topic will be old and withered away in a matter of years. At that point of our lifes, our values will shift greatly. Try and be a little more 'eudaimonist': become the best person you can be, and have fun in the process. Love comes when you least expect it.

To give you a little proof: I'm nothing more than a 7, but I dated many nice and intelligent girls, and even had my way with a brazilian model once (very shallow and inane girl, but that's just to prove a point :rolleyes: )

My picture:

VERY, VERY, AND I DO MEAN VERY 'WIZE' POZT. DIZ SHOWZ DAT U R EVOLVING AZ A BEING. STAY ON DA PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT AND EVOLUTION!
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Aerospace said:

To give you a little proof: I'm nothing more than a 7, but I dated many nice and intelligent girls, supposedly more attractive than me (if you ignore the fact that I'm an aerospace engineer, that I play the piano, speak five languages and I am extremely fun, complex and interesting), and even had my way with a brazilian model once (very shallow and inane girl, but that's just to prove a point :rolleyes: )

My picture:

Hey I said if you are average looking, successful and have a good personality you will get women. You are living proof, paesano (I'm Italian to)

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... **** is really funny but it's nice to see two well supported different view points. I agree with Angelus tho, looks definitely DO matter. You'll be much better off with looks and personality than no looks and personality. SIMPLE AS THAT. And all the great looking guys on this site (myself included) will TELL you that! The airplane story illustrates the point exactly, same type of stuff happens to me QUITE often! I'll meet a girl for the very first time and it's so obvious that she's just so into me before I've even said a word! While it's also a combination of posture/grooming/all that, it's also obviously based a lot on looks!!

One more thing I find disturbing is why is everyone so damn obsessed with "getting" an HB10? As if she were some prized possesion? 1'st of all... no one is perfect. Second of all if you're looking for a certain type of girl to actually date/get as a girlfriend, that shows something lacking in YOURSELF! You live life and if you see someone you like, physically attractive, you go for it, girls I've had as girlfriends have probably been more like HB8s lookwise but with relationships, it can't be about looks solely so who even cares? That's why whenever I'm out pickun up girls, all I'm tryin to do is spit enough game to ****, then MAYBE if she qualifies herself to me can I even THINK about a relationship with her...

Status
Not open for further replies.