Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lookism: Explain guys like Vin Diesel

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vin Diesel doesn't have chiselled bone structure
He doesn't have "hunters eyes" or masculine brow
He doesn't have hollow cheeks or square jawline
He's actually flabby-looking yet considered hot by females
Explain that

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some version of Vin they find attractive the low body fat, with good muscle mass.

Im.pretty sure the other version they dont, and for the one who do its status ans social proof.

Just logic imo

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In reality he’s not very tough. I read an article of his role in Saving Private Ryan.

They had a mini boot camp for the actors so they could learn to sell themselves as soldiers. It was only a week. He was quoted saying he would never do that again. He said he had a healthy respect for soldiers after that.

It was only one week. I did like the Riddick series though. I don’t give a $hit about his fast car series.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich, famous, and an adventure hero. I've seen women crush on uglier celebrities than Vin.

I met him once. Super nice guy.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Vin Deisel was retrieving carts at Walmart nobody other than possibly a few of his coworkers would give him a second look. Its his wealth and profession that make him desireable.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Size and attitude. He wouldn't have to be famous, though it obviously helps. Girls like to be made to feel small, but protected and safe. He's a really big guy, who acts alpha and dominant.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are simply some men and women who despite lacking the "good features" work great globally.

Think of MMA fighter with crappy boxing skills, that brawls intead of wrestling and move like feral dogs on the ground yet win matches against those with a sharp striking, well balanced wrestling and flexible and fast moves on ground.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are simply some men and women who despite lacking the "good features" work great globally.

Think of MMA fighter with crappy boxing skills, that brawls intead of wrestling and move like feral dogs on the ground yet win matches against those with a sharp striking, well balances wrestling and flexible and fast moves on ground.
Good analogy.
Im thinking Chuck Lidell or Brock Lesnar are ery good example.
i think mma wise other factor like speed, strenght, size, accuracy, reflex and instinct can make a big difference.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He became famous 20 years ago.
But he built a bad reputation for himself in Hollywood over the past 5 years.
That's why he's not getting gigs anymore.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't define beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder. I've seen women act like dogs in heat over guys that I thought were weird looking, it happens

You're not always going to be able to see the hotness about a guy that a woman will see, because you're not a woman, and different women have different tastes. Don't bother playing this game in your head

Just find the ones that like you

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The movies he's been in portrays him to the public as a tough bad ass guy which could be completely different than reality. I don't know him but I'm willing to bet that helps his image a ton. Also, he's very well known and financially well off. Women will definitely go for him based off the fame but also many Women actually find him attractive.

He has a masculine look to him so that definitely helps with Women being attracted to him.

Attachments

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL some of you guys are weird as hell.

First off, the guy is around 50, so well past his prime lol, and clearly looks far better than the vast majority of men in the REAL world that are around his age. Anyway, if we look at how he was during his roles in the late 90s through mid 2000s he was clearly a very attractive, ruggedly handsome and well muscled guy. Combine this with the fact that he is playing highly dominant roles in his films and a celebrity with money and status of course women are going to be very attracted to him.

With that aside, Vin Diesel, as well as many other highly masculine men like him, are not always going to be every woman's ideal man. Many women might actually be insecure around guys like him and go for a less masculine man instead.

For real, I guarantee the guys on here commenting about how he isn't attractive are probably the stereotypical weirdo incels people talk about on here.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few guys have universal appeal. Plenty of women think Tom Cruise is the sexiest man alive, and other women see him as just an annoying short guy with a funny nose and goofy grin. For every guy who can't stand to look in the mirror long enough to shave, there's a woman who can't keep her eyes off of him.
This is true. Virtually no woman will ever be purely physically attracted to a man that is very short, fat and facially unattractive. With that aside, some women may prefer a very ruggedly handsome buff guy wearing jeans and a tank top, like vin diesel or any other guy like this . Another woman may prefer a more manicured man, like Orlando Bloom, Robert Pattinson from Twilight, etc.

Both categories of men are clearly good looking guys, they will just naturally attract a different kind of woman.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big, looks like a tough guy, alpha energy.

Were he not famous he might not have the pick of ANY woman based on looks but theres a market for guys like him. Hes not a male model but hes not ugly either, and he has size on his size.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This is true. Virtually no woman will ever be purely physically attracted to a man that is very short, fat and facially unattractive. With that aside, some women may prefer a very ruggedly handsome buff guy wearing jeans and a tank top, like vin diesel or any other guy like this . Another woman may prefer a more manicured man, like Orlando Bloom, Robert Pattinson from Twilight, etc.

Both categories of men are clearly good looking guys, they will just naturally attract a different kind of woman.
It’s the whole pretty boy vs macho/masculine guy thing. Both types of guys can attract women. No question.

I’ll catch some heat for saying this, but, in a close race, if I had to bet on either type of guy scoring, I think I would put my money on the pretty boy. Or perhaps they both score, but the pretty boy wins on points because he ends up with the younger, hotter chick lol.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Vin Diesel is regarded as a sex symbol. As a wealthy, high-status man with a tough guy persona, he's going to attract women on a fundamental biological level, but I don't think he was ever making the ladies swoon with his looks. I don't think girls had Vin Diesel posters on their bedroom walls. Certainly not a bad-looking guy, though.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
He's your typical 'roid monkey. Reacts well to gear, but looks like absolute sh*t when cycling off. Just about all of the well known actors cycle on and off for roles: Dwayne Johnson, Chris Hemsworth, Captain America actor, Zac Efron, etc.