Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking to step-up my Style

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a while now I've been trying to step out of my old style into something a bit more grown up.

I been rockin the 3xl white tees, jerseys, fitted caps, baggy rocawear jeans, white birdman sneakers, etc for a while now and basically I wanna get right into some more nice **** and OUT of this. I wanna get into the nice button up shirts (long, or short sleve), khakis, dress pants, and most importantly -- THE SHOES.

I'm talkin more grown man ****, none of this slim Holliser, Ambercrombie & Fitch stuff with the collars popped up... That style just wont work for me...trust me lol... At an unfortunately physically intimidating tall 300 lbs with my shoulders wider than my gut, I don't think pink polos with the collars up would really fly, lol.... :eek:

Basically I'm lookin for any recommendations for anyone who makes nice button up shirts, and nice shoes. preferrably lighter colors as I'm not a big fan of black clothes

thanks

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man people who buy hollister adn amb. and finch, dont even pop up there colllar only when they are biting someone or have a whole mess of confident like me. tho i dont buy tat ****, i buy cheap ass polos at OLD NAVY AND MERVYNS. but for u try, old navy? and cuz ur black, not to be racist or anythang, but buy a chain too. wear a button up shirt with a chain with a cap and u'll be all tat with also dark jeans and some nice ass shoes, nike or adidas!

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score