"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Looking to Marry the right Person?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
431
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Wolf in sheep's clothing:
Yeah, I never thought about it from the personality point of view. I always thought that you only check out the mother to see if the daughter isnt going to be mistaken for a monster truck by the time she is 40


Umm..while some disagree (very few) to this obsevation, I must add the "time bomb factor" to the equation. It may not be apparent the first couple of years that you are married, but give it 10-20 years and you'll have wished you read this thread!!!

Nothing is full-proof, but when it comes to some sort of indicator for a serious relationship that might lead to marriage, then something is better than nothing!

Again, great post. The best I've seen so far
 

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
441
Reaction score
3
I was watchin' Oz when I first heard this put another way:

"The way your family treats you is the same you'll treat everyone you'll ever meet, for the rest of your life."

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"Hell aint a bad place to be" - AC/DC
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
sounds right on. good tip.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Nameless

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Nooo!

O.K. Im fine with the personality thing, as my girly's mum is a great person and great mother.

But please dont tell me it applies to looks as well.

She is a monster truck!

aaaaaahhhhh!

:(
 
Top