Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking to get out of the house and make life changes

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to cut right to the chase. Long story short I want to get out of my fathers house and get an apartment. I feel down when im around my father, hes very competitive and ****ed up in the head, attitude problem, in stable moods, you name it. But he would run around the world and back for me, and I love him dearly for that. But right now I cant afford an apartment. Im going to be getting another job and going back to school very soon. But then there's the extra expenses that comes with owning my own apartment. This is where you guys come in. I have a couple of choices here.

- Start up my personal training business and work my ass off like no other to get clients and keep them. (Have a bit of a insecurity when it comes to this)

-Get a job in security working a couple days a week so I can my school work while I work.

-Combine those two jobs for more income.

-Get into housing through the mental facility. Im diagnosed bi-polar. I checked my self in. (The quickest way depending on the wait)

-Get a job at UPS, plus working security and stay at my fathers house untill a finish school.

- Win the lotto

*Some info about me - Im 22 years old. Im a very intelligent person, ive been told at times im too intelligent and think way to much about things in depth. When I put my head to something I go full force. Im very good with computers and anything where fixing something is involved.

School is very important to me, because in the ends thats whats going to be making the money for my house/ family. Im also looking to get into acting as a hobby, but the only problem would be the timing to get it to fit into my schedule.

Becuase right now im working at wallmart, and its very ****ty job and I honestly dont like it much.

If you guys can help me out think of anything else that would be awesome

Crissco

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure UPS gives its employees help with tuition if they are in school, so I'd look into that if I were you.

Of course winning the lotto would be your best bet.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
moving out of home is very easy to do. millions of young people do it every year.

find a way to move out, live comfortable and not have to pay too much for it (i.e. sharing with other students or various other options)

find a way to meet your basic needs and have a bit of $$$ left over

study hard

when you finish study and start getting big money, move out to your own apartment.

keep it simple bro

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stayfly said:
moving out of home is very easy to do. millions of young people do it every year.

find a way to move out, live comfortable and not have to pay too much for it (i.e. sharing with other students or various other options)

find a way to meet your basic needs and have a bit of $$$ left over

study hard

when you finish study and start getting big money, move out to your own apartment.

keep it simple bro
I was thinking of that too, that would be pretty cool, only problem would be the living comfortable issue. Im lucky though there are a lot of houses/ apts near the local collages. Another thnig the couch may be comfortable but not money. and I still need to buy a car first.

I defiantly want to give this a shot though.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
I'm pretty sure UPS gives its employees help with tuition if they are in school, so I'd look into that if I were you.

Of course winning the lotto would be your best bet.
Yea they give tuition reimbursement.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best of luck.
If you were in Canada the government would pay you while you go to school provided you met certain qualifications. :(

I understand about the education. I hope you can get it. If the UPS does not work out, maybe you can get a full time job and SAVE MONEY to go back to school. figure out your cost of living, save up that much, then leave your job and go to school.

however, it's REALLY easy to fall into a rhythm of work and stuff, forget to save, and eventually never go back to school, I'd only suggest it if you are very determined.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my simple and whacky advice that has worked for turning my life around.
Thinking is depression. You think, therefore you get depressed.
Stop thinking, start meditating. Stop thinking about your problems, instead visualize what makes you happy and start working towards that.
The great thinkers in history have benn known to live lonely and depressed, dont let that be you.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lorekeeper said:
Best of luck.
If you were in Canada the government would pay you while you go to school provided you met certain qualifications. :(

I understand about the education. I hope you can get it. If the UPS does not work out, maybe you can get a full time job and SAVE MONEY to go back to school. figure out your cost of living, save up that much, then leave your job and go to school.

however, it's REALLY easy to fall into a rhythm of work and stuff, forget to save, and eventually never go back to school, I'd only suggest it if you are very determined.
Thanks bro. Ive already done that, thank god im past it. They really pay for education in Canada? Thats awesome man...My uncle said he can help out with school for me and I can apply for financial aid, loans...

Here's my simple and whacky advice that has worked for turning my life around.
Thinking is depression. You think, therefore you get depressed.
Stop thinking, start meditating. Stop thinking about your problems, instead visualize what makes you happy and start working towards that.
The great thinkers in history have benn known to live lonely and depressed, dont let that be you.
I agree and disagree at the same time. Over thinking a problem causes depression. As does sitting at home all day doing nothing. But also you have to learn how to think out side of the box, and take risks. I would rather fail at something, knowing the outcome, then not trying at all.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Thanks bro. Ive already done that, thank god im past it. They really pay for education in Canada? Thats awesome man...My uncle said he can help out with school for me and I can apply for financial aid, loans...

I agree and disagree at the same time. Over thinking a problem causes depression. As does sitting at home all day doing nothing. But also you have to learn how to think out side of the box, and take risks. I would rather fail at something, knowing the outcome, then not trying at all.
NO, they don't really pay for education in Canada. Much like GOOD Canadian healthcare will cost you GOOD money. Money rules the world. Nothing is free!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
NO, they don't really pay for education in Canada. Much like GOOD Canadian healthcare will cost you GOOD money. Money rules the world. Nothing is free!
Ehh figures..

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. They will not pay you for education. Like I said, you must have qualifications. You must have (I believe) ~900 hours at a job, you are taxed here off your paychecks, % per things.

If you get laid off, or fired and go onto EI, EI will help pay for your schooling it you would like to educate yourself. They will give up to a certain % of your paycheck.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to get out of here guys..Seriously.Does anyone have any ideas?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote some new short term goals I would like to complete

Security full time--------------> 3
Part time job (Waiter, UPS..) -> 3
College Part time--> 2, 1
Acting Class--> 1

1- Keep learning a little bit about everything
2-Pick one thing, master it, and follow through
3-Have 3 Grand saved up in the bank account by December 31st
4--Have one step forward towards improving my inventions

I am also still looking for new ideas to get out of this house

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lorekeeper said:
No. They will not pay you for education. Like I said, you must have qualifications. You must have (I believe) ~900 hours at a job, you are taxed here off your paychecks, % per things.

If you get laid off, or fired and go onto EI, EI will help pay for your schooling it you would like to educate yourself. They will give up to a certain % of your paycheck.
Whats EI stand for?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, live at home with momma. She should cook for you and do your clothes. It would give her something to do.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Eh, live at home with momma. She should cook for you and do your clothes. It would give her something to do.
Already did, hated it even worse bro. Plus she already has a fulltime job.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
- Start up my personal training business and work my ass off like no other to get clients and keep them. (Have a bit of a insecurity when it comes to this)
Do you have the intention to do this as a living? As in, will you do this instead of school or part time to fund school?

Combine those two jobs for more income.
Two jobs? So you're going to do school part time?

Get into housing through the mental facility. Im diagnosed bi-polar. I checked my self in. (The quickest way depending on the wait)
You don't want to be in that kind of environment. Long term, it's very bad.

School is very important to me, because in the ends thats whats going to be making the money for my house/ family. Im also looking to get into acting as a hobby, but the only problem would be the timing to get it to fit into my schedule.
Whoa, whoa!

Too much. What are the most important things for you right now? In order please.

For example, mine:

1. School and school related projects.
2. Part time work... because I need money.
3. Gym and diet.
4. Car
5. Photography
6. Misc. (this includes women)

In that order.

What's your order of importance? If you're not sure, then think about it until you are sure. There should be no doubt in your mind, that's how you know.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Do you have the intention to do this as a living? As in, will you do this instead of school or part time to fund school?

Two jobs? So you're going to do school part time?

You don't want to be in that kind of environment. Long term, it's very bad.

Whoa, whoa!

Too much. What are the most important things for you right now? In order please.

For example, mine:

1. School and school related projects.
2. Part time work... because I need money.
3. Gym and diet.
4. Car
5. Photography
6. Misc. (this includes women)

In that order.

What's your order of importance? If you're not sure, then think about it until you are sure. There should be no doubt in your mind, that's how you know.
1. Getting out of the house
2. School
3. Work
4. Girls and having fun in general