Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for Opinions...pssst...over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you really do know how to waste our time.

WTF is your point?

"I want you guys to..." :crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I just want your opinion of the song clip...and if you don't like R&B/urban music you won't like it so don't bother.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
No offense but that wasn't RnB that was like bad queer music... so ya... IT SUCKED most modern RnB/Urban sucks anyways. That was pretty low I would give it a 1/10 about the same level with Paris Hilton and Fergie. Reasons... basic background music with weird clapping, and the guy is not singing but whinning...

I'm pretty convinced that Wyldfire is a TROLL...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
He actually is R&B...his other single is #4 on the iTunes R&B download chart.

This guy belts Stevie Wonder and Donny Hathaway songs...and Moody's Mood For Love...he kicks butt on. Comparing him to Paris Hilton and Fergie is an insult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCWGMJfiTBc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynDHyx1Ylt8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q_DyCiewYc
How so? Paris Hilton and Fergie both made number one on Itunes download so your so called "talented" singer is inferior to both of them, so basically I raised his status by comparing him to them. Anyone can sing/cover a FAMOUS SONG and sound decent... true talent is when you come up with your own stuff... But hey you think modern RnB is decent, which means your musical taste is ... off! You also have to remember that this is a GUY'S FORUM so we don't listen to AFC/EMO music, I'm pretty sure teenage girls would love it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're just angry with me because you have foreskin...let's be honest, lol.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
You're just angry with me because you have foreskin...let's be honest, lol.
CCKazi007 whats it feel like to have this e-hag dissaprove of your foreskin? Does it tear you up?

But cmon seriously personal "insults" because he said your music was crap? I put that in quotes because some jaded old barnacle with a serious case of penis envy claiming it doesnt like foreskin on the internet is hardly an insult.

Wouldnt be nice if he ragged on that "current" photo you put up not so long ago with the classic flock of seagulls hairdo now would it?

This troll spastic should have been banned 8000 posts ago.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
CCKazi007 whats it feel like to have this e-hag dissaprove of your foreskin? Does it tear you up?

But cmon seriously personal "insults" because he said your music was crap? I put that in quotes because some jaded old barnacle with a serious case of penis envy claiming it doesnt like foreskin on the internet is hardly an insult.

Wouldnt be nice if he ragged on that "current" photo you put up not so long ago with the classic flock of seagulls hairdo now would it?

This troll spastic should have been banned 8000 posts ago.
Uhh.... it's a she... tits.... and she's close to 40 and posts 4 posts a day for the past 5-6 years so I'm really don't care about the "foreskin issue" cuz clearly she is a ignorant american women. I think she's a troll because she makes thread like these.... it also shows something about her when half of her thread were closed by mods... :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.