"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Looking for good C/F line for this:

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Girls asks:
"Do you think I'm hot"
"You want to fùck me, don't you"
"Do you like me?"
"Do you like my hair?"

oh, and:
"Do you think I'm fat"
"Am I smart?"

etc, etc, etc

I HATE those questions and I never answer them directly. Usually I'm like "uhh yea you're fat." ... jk, but I want to say it whether she is fat or not :D

I usually answer to something like "Do you like my hair"

me: "Maybe (half smile) its a secret."

meh.


However, list some C/F lines to send back to the female for whatever situation that involves these dumb questions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
If a girl asks me stupid crap like that I'm usually like "Now what gives you the impression I would think you're hot/want to f*** you/etc etc."

When a girl asks if she's fat, I tell her "Well... I wasn't going to say anything but..." You can be sure that will draw the "OMG you didn't just say that" look.

The secret line is lame. If you like her hair, say so. If you don't, be sure to speak up about it.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan

The secret line is lame. If you like her hair, say so. If you don't, be sure to speak up about it.
It was kinda true though. I didn't have an opinion. So it was a secret .. .to me too :D

I know its not what you say, its HOW you say it..

So "how" do you say it when you do?

in other words: how do you* express yourself as you are saying the C/F line to their question.

(*you being anyone who posts advice.. not saying "you" to one person)
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
OK, maybe you didn't get it. But when a girl asks these sort of questions, they know what's on your mind. They want to see how you're going to react, and in some cases they may be setting you up for a line.

You want to know HOW to say something, but you're not telling what the situation really is. "Do you want to **** me?", can yield many different responses from me depending on the encounter. That's what you're missing here to get good advice.

It could be a set up, a test...who knows....

But what the f*ck do I know, right? I'm not a popular SS poster with 3000 Master DJ posts....
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top