Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for Don Juans in San Francisco

Exelerate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for wings or friends that understand all the DJ, self-improvement, and Way of the Superior Man concepts. I'm tired of having friends that don't follow it.

Would like to hit up bars two three times a week or hang out if we have similar interests.

I just graduated from UCSB. Currently working on applying for a PhD in various fields within biology while working on myself and my game.

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for wings or friends that understand all the DJ, self-improvement, and Way of the Superior Man concepts. I'm tired of having friends that don't follow it.

Would like to hit up bars two three times a week or hang out if we have similar interests.

I just graduated from UCSB. Currently working on applying for a PhD in various fields within biology while working on myself and my game.
Hey Dude. I’m up in Napa Valley but I come down to the Bay almost every weekend. I’m definitely trying to meet other DJs/Red Pill guys. The Bay has a massive void in this area. Let me know. 7079781997