"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

looking for bootcamp link.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

easyjim

Guest
Hi, I've been researching this stuff for a year or 2 now. I've learned so much, not only about women but also about myself. However, I need a good kick in the butt to get me out there doing it. I feel like im in front of a hurdle. I've gained enough speed to clear it, I just have to put it all together. Im hopping the bootcamp can get me out there doing it. I tried clickin on the links in the original thread but they were dead. Is it still up? If so, post a link for me. Thanks

btw......I read through a bunch of the topics on this board and it's obvious alot of the posters give the impression that they know what they're doing when in reality they're clueless. This doesn't help you or anyone else and can really confuse and set back newbies........so don't try to be something you aren't YET here. We're all trying to improve.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Pfft, why do we even bother. Chasing girls is too much effort. Let the *****es chase us.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Use Bishops link or look in "The Archive." Almost all of Master of the Universe's Bootcamp posts should be in there.

No that the problem is taken care of...

Thread Closed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top