Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for an EXEMPLARY wife? Go Med!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mediterranean, that is :)

I dont know if there are any 'wogs', greeks, italians, mediterranean arabs (syrians, lebanese, etc.) on these boards to tell you, but let me clue you in on a little something (of which I am sure a majority of you are probably already aware):

MEDITERRANEAN WOMEN ARE THE SH!T

Why? They cook, they clean, they pleasure you when you want it, and they believe that a husband is something to be treasured, respected and loved (not an AFC cash machine to walk all over).

Now, granted, it is likely that if you are a total AFC, a mediterranean woman (despite her classical breeding and grace) will come to see you as a doormat. However, if you possess the slightest hint of balls, she will treat you like a god.

I, like a lot of guys I am sure, don't want my woman sitting home waiting for me to come back from work so she can cook me a nice meal and rub my feet. Sure, that would be nice once in a while, but not all the time, or else i would feel like I am married to my maid!

What I DO want, however, is being deferred to in case of conflict. That is, I want equal or higher status in decision making. If we both agree, fine, but if we dont, if she can't convince me otherwise, my decision is law.

The problem with mediterranean women is mediterranean men. For ages, this ideal female/male dynamic has been bred through cultural reinforcement. Hence, the most prized possessions that these societies have is their darling, blushing virgins. It would take a ring to even get close to that pvssy.

The great thing is that times have changed. Mediterranean women (at least in the more progressive countries like Italy) have become a little more open. Now, you can at least try before you buy. And believe me, once you go med, you wont go back.

Summarily, these women are the ideal wives. Irretrievably sexy, fiesty (in a good way) but always respectful and nurturing. mmmm....

UPDATE : My cousin (who is 34) just got married to an Eva Longoria doppelganger. I don't just say that (because i admire Eva Longoria), but this chick could fill in for her and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference! She is also the sweetest, most innocent girl you could ever meet.

Reaction score
Find a virgin who has maintained her femininity and is submissive to your demands!!!!

Reaction score
lebRambo said:
Mediterranean, that is :)

MEDITERRANEAN WOMEN ARE THE SH!T.
They have facial hair! :rolleyes:

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS - if a chick loses her virginity to you but you aren't married - is she still a hor? Just curious about your perspective.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
Actually your very wrong because middle eastern women are the SH**. :up: Because these women KNOW how to be women and KNOW how family works. Better yet they KNOW how to take care of a man and most of all their not HOOOOOOOOOOOORS!!!!.

I went out with a Lebanese woman... that's Middle Eastern and Mediterranian.

And I'd say you are both right! She treated me real good and of course I went and ****ed it up.

On the "hor" subject... *sigh* she gave it up as easily as any other women when she knew I cared for her and respected her.

Her family didn't like me much tho.

JJ

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay, i'm lebanese (obviously) and you're absolutely right. Leb women are the sh1t.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
Jay Jay, i'm lebanese (obviously) and you're absolutely right. Leb women are the sh1t.
They sure are! They are fully sick bro!

JJ

Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
LMS - if a chick loses her virginity to you but you aren't married - is she still a hor? Just curious about your perspective.
Of course!!

It has nothing to do with the person - it has to do with sexual contact! Some people here think a girl "gave it up" because they have "game" or because their penis is big, or because their C&F -- it has nothing to do with it - she wants to feel pleasure so whether she "gets it" from you, me, or King Kong - she will eventually open her legs to somebody! No one is special!!

You see, if she decided to lose her virginity, it is in her mindset that she will take her clothes off - but to who and the when is undecided until someone comes along and approaches her and she fancies him then she will open up!

The guy thinks he is someone special because he got a virgin - but no, he merely was the one who approached her at the right time!! Once their mind is made up to have sex then it is only a matter of time! As you thinketh, so are you!

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard this about Med women too. But I have talked to some women from Asia before and told them that I have an uncle that cooks dinner alot, and she thought that was funny as hell. I asked her if me and her were a couple and I cooked every once in awhile would she care, and she said, yeah, that's her job to cook, not a mans. She said she wouldn't let me cook or do the laundry ever! I was like, "wow!" Very different mindset around the world compared to the USA, Canada, UK, etc.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
American fantasies about europeans are hilarious.

You don't know shyt and make ridiculous generalisations.

FYI, I had an Italian Fvck Friend that would come to my place right after work and we'd hit it right away. She was married for 10 years but that didn't seem to bother her...

Oh yeah and that Spanish exchange student when I was living in Paris, she had a boyfriend back home.

The list goes on...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
lebRambo said:
MEDITERRANEAN WOMEN ARE THE SH!T
They have facial hair! :rolleyes:
Since we're on the topic of racist generalisations, is it true that Puerto Rican men over 40 have lower IQs than the international average?

Blusher said:
American fantasies about europeans are hilarious.
Its easy to generalise when most people on this board haven't met a single European or Asian. I've met LOTS of European girls on exchange who make trailer trash look classy, and heaps of Asian girls who aren't the meek housewives that Americans portray them to be.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
It has nothing to do with the person - it has to do with sexual contact! Some people here think a girl "gave it up" because they have "game" or because their penis is big, or because their C&F -- it has nothing to do with it - she wants to feel pleasure so whether she "gets it" from you, me, or King Kong - she will eventually open her legs to somebody! No one is special!!
WTF is going on? Where is the hor-ism?

LOL @ King Kong. Some women do it indeed. :crackup:

Last Man Standing said:
You see, if she decided to lose her virginity, it is in her mindset that she will take her clothes off - but to who and the when is undecided until someone comes along and approaches her and she fancies him then she will open up!
:eek:

I second that.

Last Man Standing said:
The guy thinks he is someone special because he got a virgin - but no, he merely was the one who approached her at the right time!! Once their mind is made up to have sex then it is only a matter of time! As you thinketh, so are you!
:eek:

Let me add that it takes little to no time. If they want it, and they're not grossly overweight, they will have it like fast.

That's why they can cheat and you'll not even notice -- she just got off late from work. :rolleyes:

:crackup: