Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for a Roommate

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I put my selfie on an ad on the "rooms wanted" section of Craigslist stating I needed a place to live and that I was a student at the local University. I included my age, income level, and interests. Almost every response I have received so far has been from women ranging in ages from 20s-60s, acknowledging that I am an acceptable roommate. It baffles me that women will so willingly invite me, a total stranger, to live with them in their most personal of spaces. Thoughts?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Could be they want your d!ck as a toy, or want beta bux, or both.. Is your income decent?

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could all be scams, my cousin sent around $700 to a religious jewish couple overseas as a deposit

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not too worried about sharing their space with an ATTRACTIVE male, or at least one they think is attractive... For instance, you can be a man with a history of having been put in behavioral hospitals and they would still allow you in their personal space so long as they find you "handsome" and "charming"... If a woman is sexually interested in you, then she is less concerned about a man because his advances are not unwanted.
Another thing, I have found some women complaining about other female roommates... I know one such case who flat out says she would prefer even ME as a roommate compared to the women she is with. Women tend to be more passive aggressive, they also tend to hog a lot more of each others spaces and apparently in such a situation one has to fight for time in the bathroom.

And oh, as for Craigslist women...
Craigslist has a bunch of extremely desperate women on it... Now, I am a guy who typically likes desperate women, I am very skilled in psychology and typically can warp these type around my finger and literally control the. But these women are of the sort of low quality desperate that even I do not pursue. Also there is a lot of scammers on craigslist... I never use it for anything.