Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking back, what were you back in High School?

What would you classify yourself as back in High School?

• nerd/geek

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Punk/goth

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • trendy Casanova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • religious, conservative

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Class president, mr. Popular

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The balanced, normal dude

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have asked a freshman or sophomore out. They would have been way more open to it because you were a senior.

Or better yet, another girl you know from a different school. I always regret not going to my senior year prom.
That is what turned me to older women. Those young ones wanted attention in public from a senior letterman but were complete prudes in private. I was effectively **** blocked and me-tooed by a freshman's older sister. It was the start of the 90's so it was right at the trial of William Kennedy Smith, who was charged with raping Patricia Bowman on March 30, 1991.

But I was 5'10 , 205 in my Jr and Senior years. I wasn't going to date girls my little sister's age. As a sophomore I had a lower-mid tier senior girl take an interest in me. It was fun for a while... but I was definitely gunshy my senior year, and skipped the prom.

As a result I had "nice guy game" going into college with predictable results. I was the guy girls set their roommates up with for their formals my freshman year. I did however win the "Man of X hall" contest for a girls dorm. One of my competition tried the whole Tom Leykis approach calling himself a "cunning linguist" . He was eliminated First Round. My charm and quick wit won me that "title" but I never really took advantage of it as a pipeline to women. There was a ditzy blonde in that hall who frequented our fraternity. We flirted around but I was too nice to go for the kill....

I should go and write a memoir of my college years. It's educational looking back on what worked and what didn't.

M

member160292

@2Rocky Please do! I'll add mine

We hosted a college party, there was this cute girl that was into me and we got chatting. My boys were watching if I was going to seal the deal. She leaned in for the kiss, I gently open-palmed pushed her face away. They nicknamed me Heisman afterward.

Sometimes you have to sacrifice the lay for stories that will be passed down from generation to generation.

But yeah, I was an idiot

logicallefty

Reaction score
I moved from country to city by high school. At my HS I had friends in multiple groups; jocks, nerds, potheads, skater punks, and religious. If I had to give myself a category it would be redneck hillbilly who moved to the city and blended in with the crowd. Then I would travel back to my hometown to hang with my old country folk friends, who my school had very few of.