Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking back to high school

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was only in the past decade or so that I first learned the notion of women wanting what they can’t have, and that was after I had been out of high school for a decade. In the last few weeks it dawned on me as I looked back to my middle/high school days that I had my share of girls hitting on me, but none of them were the girls I was interested in. The girls I actually pursued were never interested in me. Could it be that the concept of women wanting what they can’t have explains it?

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op Well you can go by what your doctor would tell you. Avoid sweets and in your middle age on the menu Women. If you had the choice to be an athlete/jock.. What would rhyme with girls. Spend money on professional help your rich uncle would recommend. Don't look too far there's only so many roles you can play. Just fill in if you were married. Your only option would be to marry foreigner. Look into joy on the green card. Sadly. We are pressured by relatives. Yet while you are alive maybe friends will remember school was simple around you. Either way let's just say alcohol is not the answer to your problems. Check in to your yearbook or where the class meets up. And of course as in those aol days. Keep up the cold calls and there's no telling. Etc.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Op Well you can go by what your doctor would tell you. Avoid sweets and in your middle age on the menu Women. If you had the choice to be an athlete/jock.. What would rhyme with girls. Spend money on professional help your rich uncle would recommend. Don't look too far there's only so many roles you can play. Just fill in if you were married. Your only option would be to marry foreigner. Look into joy on the green card. Sadly. We are pressured by relatives. Yet while you are alive maybe friends will remember school was simple around you. Either way let's just say alcohol is not the answer to your problems. Check in to your yearbook or where the class meets up. And of course as in those aol days. Keep up the cold calls and there's no telling. Etc.
Just to be clear, this was just an observation not a complaint. Just trying to learn from hindsight.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High Schools is where guys should start practicing with interacting with women. The guys that tend to struggle the most overlooked high school and thought college would be the place to start with women. However, college is the worst place in the world for an inexperienced man, so they get destroyed in college and come out black pilled.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
High Schools is where guys should start practicing with interacting with women. The guys that tend to struggle the most overlooked high school and thought college would be the place to start with women. However, college is the worst place in the world for an inexperienced man, so they get destroyed in college and come out black pilled.
True. But it’s not easy to start out in HS either unless you are a sports player, good looking and/or part of the popular clique.

A guy who doesn’t fit in any of those categories will be invisible in the hallways and lunch room and won’t be invited to parties. So his actual exposure to females will be fairly limited.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s not easy to start out in HS either unless you are a sports player, good looking and/or part of the popular clique.

A guy who doesn’t fit in any of those categories will be invisible in the hallways and lunch room and won’t be invited to parties. So his actual exposure to females will be fairly limited.
The best thing is that it is possible to recover from a poor high school experience later in life. The downside is that a below average high school experience in terms of attraction/seduction is likely to have longer term effects. It is not easy to recover from subpar high school level mating experiences.

Being at the bottom of the high school social hierarchy will be bad. Also, being in the middle of the bell curve in terms of the hierarchy is not that much better. That middle of the bell curve is wide ranging. There are guys in the middle who were invisible to nearly all females and guys in the middle who were invisible to the attractive ones, but might have been able to pull a mediocre to subpar looking girlfriend.

I was a sports player but I played a minor sport (tennis). Tennis is almost no status with high school girls. That's true in both public high schools and private schools. At a private school, tennis playing status might be a little bit more respected depending upon the private school. If the private school is elitist and the individual tennis player is state champion level, it might make a little bit of a difference but even that guy still ranks below most football/basketball/baseball players on the social hierarchy, unless the elitist private school is only good in country club type sports (golf, tennis, swimming). The typical tennis team member isn't that respected on a high school campus.

Tennis will put a male in the middle of the bell curve. You're likely not a social outcast as a tennis player as compared to the STEM type nerds, neckbeards, or other weirdos.

A mediocre to subpar high school experience puts a male at a longer term disadvantage.

By the time most men reach 25-30, their high school status won't matter too much to their current social acquaintances, so long as they've moved away to another city.

I agree with the general statement here. The type of college/university that a male attends will have some impact upon outcomes. The most difficult college mating environments are likely to be the big public universities that often have the party school reputation. Smaller, private universities and even some smaller public schools would have a more forgiving mating environment.

Let's also not forget that men that don't go to college. There are men who finish high school and pursue an associate level, trade school certification. Some men don't even do that and end up working some service sector McJob.

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But it’s not easy to start out in HS either unless you are a sports player, good looking and/or part of the popular clique.

Bull sh1t. Most guys will be somewhere in the middle - not part of the popular kids but not a complete outcast. High school is a great place to start out by expanding your social circle and making some new friends. Join a club or three. You don't need to be on the football team to go to a party... the band kids had parties, theater kids, etc. You can talk to the people who sit next to you in class, practice some subtle flirting. You can gain some confidence and really hit the ground running in college instead of starting from scratch because woe is me I'm not one of the super popular kids so I can't do anything wah wah wah

And to OPs post, looking back and realizing you missed some opportunities is a part of life. Learn from it

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school is a bubble. And college is also to a lesser extent. Most of your interactions with women in these type of settings mean very little as it is usually ALL about status and to a lesser extent looks. Ever wonder why women those days fawned over the jock? Because he was the "cool" guy even if he had an IQ of 70 and nothing else going for him.

Fast forward to the real world. He is working at some dead end job, probably has let himself go, and at the bottom of the real life SMV food chain. You, on the other hand, could be ultra successful, have taken care of yourself, and be raking the women in left and right despite you being the nerd back in high school that none of the "popular girls" thought twice of. Those times mean very little in the grand scheme of things and it really has no application to the real world.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I completely disagree lol. In High School, you have a lot more diversity in sub-groups, personalities, and cliques. Your typical sports Chad isn't banging girls in the theater or in the AP/Robotics class. He is more than likely with a girl similar to himself. In fact, the HS stereotypes are overblown IMHO. As long as you aren't an incel weirdo, you can basically cross into any clique. Girls were much more open to being approached by most guys as long as you weren't a creep or weird. For example, I was a jock/nerd hybrid and had friends across the lines. I guess it depends on what type of HS you went to. I went to a typical suburban white school.

College, I found to be more of a toxic environment. The negative image of HS I saw on TV was the exact example of college. College was basically ruled by Looks (Chads and Pretty Boys), Status (Top Frat guys & Athletes), and Money (Frat guys and non-affiants that could afford to party all of the time and live in the prime locations). Group Think was much stronger in college, so even if a girl didn't agree with the agenda, she would be pressured by her peers to conform. Girls were way less receptive to guys approaching them if they weren't in their brother fraternity or HS social group. Everyone tried to dress like they were a rich Greek affiliate at my college with Athletes being the exception because they were athletes or Chad non-affiliates. Even if you were a top 1% guy, you still got brutally cheated on by girls because they were extremely cutthroat at this age. Literally every guy I know experienced their girl screwing them over in college.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school is a bubble. And college is also to a lesser extent. Most of your interactions with women in these type of settings mean very little as it is usually ALL about status and to a lesser extent looks. Ever wonder why women those days fawned over the jock? Because he was the "cool" guy even if he had an IQ of 70 and nothing else going for him.

Fast forward to the real world. He is working at some dead end job, probably has let himself go, and at the bottom of the real life SMV food chain. You, on the other hand, could be ultra successful, have taken care of yourself, and be raking the women in left and right despite you being the nerd back in high school that none of the "popular girls" thought twice of. Those times mean very little in the grand scheme of things and it really has no application to the real world.
If the guy who was a nerd in high school becomes financially successful in his late 20s/30s and ends up marrying the woman fvcked by the jock with IQ of 70, who's the one with the lowest IQ, really? :rolleyes:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the guy who was a nerd in high school becomes financially successful in his late 20s/30s and ends up marrying the woman fvcked by the jock with IQ of 70, who's the one with the lowest IQ, really? :rolleyes:
What you just said was a complete non sequitur to what I did. I know you enjoy being a contrarian on here but what I said has real life application. You can choose to disagree and that's fine. But it doesn't invalidate anything of what I wrote.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In hindsight, I should've fvcked my cute Economics teacher more than once, but I only did her to better my grade.

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing is that it is possible to recover from a poor high school experience later in life. The downside is that a below average high school experience in terms of attraction/seduction is likely to have longer term effects. It is not easy to recover from subpar high school level mating experiences.

Being at the bottom of the high school social hierarchy will be bad. Also, being in the middle of the bell curve in terms of the hierarchy is not that much better. That middle of the bell curve is wide ranging. There are guys in the middle who were invisible to nearly all females and guys in the middle who were invisible to the attractive ones, but might have been able to pull a mediocre to subpar looking girlfriend.

I was a sports player but I played a minor sport (tennis). Tennis is almost no status with high school girls. That's true in both public high schools and private schools. At a private school, tennis playing status might be a little bit more respected depending upon the private school. If the private school is elitist and the individual tennis player is state champion level, it might make a little bit of a difference but even that guy still ranks below most football/basketball/baseball players on the social hierarchy, unless the elitist private school is only good in country club type sports (golf, tennis, swimming). The typical tennis team member isn't that respected on a high school campus.

Tennis will put a male in the middle of the bell curve. You're likely not a social outcast as a tennis player as compared to the STEM type nerds, neckbeards, or other weirdos.

A mediocre to subpar high school experience puts a male at a longer term disadvantage.

By the time most men reach 25-30, their high school status won't matter too much to their current social acquaintances, so long as they've moved away to another city.

I agree with the general statement here. The type of college/university that a male attends will have some impact upon outcomes. The most difficult college mating environments are likely to be the big public universities that often have the party school reputation. Smaller, private universities and even some smaller public schools would have a more forgiving mating environment.

Let's also not forget that men that don't go to college. There are men who finish high school and pursue an associate level, trade school certification. Some men don't even do that and end up working some service sector McJob.
Sports star ... Hey when the cybercrime is too much there should be a course I'm sure, and I'm sure income will be there when you needed. Sorry News office/ surely they will clear you. Smile on your face. Company will be there for you next year () :crazy:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend that at all, had intercourse with two of my profs and they let me hanging after i told them I just want them only for Sex. Sex was amazing, no doubt, but they wanted more lol. Both failed me in the exams and left the Uni after failing me and also threatened me that if I protest against the results, Id face more than just a disciplinary punishment.
(****y and funny) Announcer or a language they can understand

(preppy boys) or EEUU
[/QUOTE]
DonBig said:
had intercourse with two of my profs and they let me hanging after i told them I just want them only for Sex.
Gay men can be really bitchy.

Annotate :crazy:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was only in the past decade or so that I first learned the notion of women wanting what they can’t have, and that was after I had been out of high school for a decade. In the last few weeks it dawned on me as I looked back to my middle/high school days that I had my share of girls hitting on me, but none of them were the girls I was interested in. The girls I actually pursued were never interested in me. Could it be that the concept of women wanting what they can’t have explains it?
OP c and F :crazy:

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my share of girls hitting on me, but none of them were the girls I was interested in. The girls I actually pursued were never interested in me.
This is a very telling statement and applies to me to this day.
(with exception of my ex-wife who was hot, but the worse person I could have invested my life in.)

In high school I never got the girl I really wanted, but was lucky enough to have a halfway decent one fall into my lap by the time I was a senior.

Oddly the same thing happened to me recently, to my amazement, as I'm an old, over the hill DJ that's starting to really look like it. Just a cute thick girl half my age, that will most likely be a land whale in a few years. Another STR.

High School & College are short parts of your life, and vastly different dynamic socially from the day to day life of adults. Don't take too much from it, and focus on what you can attract now.

The old macking rule:
It's not about how much you like them, it's how much they like you.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to some throwbacks from HS and I remembered this situation of this nerd from HS invited me to his birthday party at the roller-skating rink. I went there thinking it was nothing, but it turned out the one of the hottest girls in the school was at it. I confronted him about it, and I forgot what he said, but this just further proves my post about HS :rofl:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a sports player but I played a minor sport (tennis). Tennis is almost no status with high school girls. That's true in both public high schools and private schools. At a private school, tennis playing status might be a little bit more respected depending upon the private school.

Tennis is not as big as football or basketball or hockey, but if the guy is 6'1, tennis would make a difference. Can't be like 5'8 and be a tennis player, girls don't care then.

I wouldn't say its as big of deal as people say it is here. Big things are height and hair. A man has those 2 outside of school, he will be fine.

I think the most important time is a man's mid to late 20s. If a man wants to get hot girls, have sex with them, get them pregnant, etc, he should do it in his 20s. If he waits until his 30s, it is too late for the "hot girls".

I don't understand how people say "A man with money in his 30s and 40s has hot girls at his fingertips." I was getting much much more action in my mid to late 20s than I am now. Much more.

Now, everything is better for me money-wise and experience-wise. I can't get divorced women to call me back.

Keep it real.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand how people say "A man with money in his 30s and 40s has hot girls at his fingertips." I was getting much much more action in my mid to late 20s than I am now. Much more.
It is because these guys never got shvt until they were in their late 30s, so any scent of pvssy is a golden age and beats their 20s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennis is not as big as football or basketball or hockey, but if the guy is 6'1, tennis would make a difference. Can't be like 5'8 and be a tennis player, girls don't care then.
Big things are height and hair. A man has those 2 outside of school, he will be fine.
The height and overall physique would matter more than tennis itself.

I can give my high school tennis experience as someone who played on a tennis team all 4 years of high school. It meant nothing, likely due to the height issues I'll describe below.

The first 2 years of high school were mostly a loss. Around the 2nd half of sophomore year is when I got to be tall enough to be taller than most females. I reached 5'8" by around the end of sophomore year. I reached my fully grown height of 5'10" somewhere in junior year of high school.

I didn't ask out any women until my junior year of high school due to lacking in height. Even topping off at 5'10" is very average. Women don't get excited about an average height man. It's just sort of there for them. In junior and senior years of high school, I at least had opportunities when I was around 5'9-5'10" whereas I was a non-factor until around 5'8" in the high school dating scene.

My high school experience would have been worse if I topped out at 5'5" like @MatureDJ . @MatureDJ also had the problem of attending an all-boys high school + having lousy height. I got to have a co-ed environment.

Hair isn't an issue in high school. Most males have a full head of hair in high school. It would be an outlier to be balding or greying at that point. Greying can happen in one's 20s but hair issues don't usually start until at least one's 30s.

The only male hair issues that could be relevant in high school are body hair issues and possibly indicators around puberty. A late pubescent onset would be a high school issue.

I think the most important time is a man's mid to late 20s. If a man wants to get hot girls, have sex with them, get them pregnant, etc, he should do it in his 20s. If he waits until his 30s, it is too late for the "hot girls".
I agree that the mid to late 20s is an important time. At that time, I was starting to feel the pressure of turning 30 and wanted to do something big in my life. I changed cities once in my late 20s around this as I felt it would better position me for success in multiple areas of my life.

When considering life around the ages of 24-29, there's a lot to like. From 24-29, men are old enough to be older than a lot of women they'd either meet at nightlife venues or old enough to be older than a substantial number of women on swipe apps. 24-29 is still young enough to be considered age appropriate for the youngest of hotties. Having sex with attractive women will be comparatively easier with youthful age and good looks from 24-29.

Getting women pregnant is better around the 25-32 range for men. There's a lot to be said for somewhat younger parenthood, but it goes far off topic of this thread.

The important connection back to the thread topic is that a better high school and maybe even college experience will set up a man well for his mid to late 20s, and even beyond if necessary.

During the ages 24-29 stage of life, it wouldn't matter directly what a man was like in high school, but it might appear indirectly in the way he presents himself to women during this time.