"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Looking away when she sees you

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
There's a a girl that works as a receptionist in a building and I have had a friendly conversation with her once.

I noticed whenever I walk in or when she sees me, she purposly either looks away or pretends not to see me.

I am a pretty confident guy and people can tell from the way I walk and talk. I'm wondering maybe she's alittle imtimidated. What do you guys think?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I think what you need to do is say hello to her regardless of whether she's looking at you or not. I've known this with a number of women and when you've done this once she'll probably not look away from you again.

Some women feel like they need an invite just to say hi, especially to someone they perceive as confident or popular.

It's hard to guage a woman's interest from this unless you detect that she's planned her greeting for the day (i.e. she acts distracted until the point where you're close enough to say hello), in which case she's probably interested, but is waiting for you to talk to her.
 

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
I saw her again in the gym today and as soon as she saw me she rushed out. I have no clue what she was thinking, but I find it interesting how different people react in a weird way in certain situations.
 

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
yep, i've often wondered why women do this, but i've done this before to women.
i think the reason they do it is because they may fear falling into your "trap."
the reason i do this to women (sometimes) is because i am not prepared to talk to them at the moment.
i believe in being prepared and when youre not, its better to keep your mouth shut.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
hey this is a good post dictator !
come to think of it, theres this woman who lives in my apartment complex and she always looks away whenever i run into her, but yet i catch her trying to look into my aprtment whenever she gets in her car to go somewhere.
anybody know whats shes up to?
 

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
I'm starting to wonder the more a girl tries to ignore you, the more she is thinking about you and putting alot of effort to try not to show her interest. Why would she be all smiles to all the guys except one good looking guy who doesn't seem very interested?

I was with a girl few years ago who tried hard to avoid me even though I didn't seem threatning. After trying to hook up with her for two months, she told me she was in love with me and was afraid to get involved because she had to leave the country.
 

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
you know, i think youre right
years ago, i worked with this married woman who would talk to all the other guys but wouldnt speak to me other than a forced "hi" from her whenever she was cornered.
since i no longer work there, i ran acrossed her in a bar about a year ago and she was the nicest thing you ever seen (still married).
so one thing lead to another and she told me back at my place that she avoided me cause we worked together and she didnt want to get something started that may cost her her job.
 
Top