Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Look like 7/10 and earn well, move to India and flood in puzzies

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
no racism intended but lets be honest

indian guys earn poor (and polish man says this (polish average guy doesnt make as much money as UK or USA average guys), yeah they earn much less than we here) and they look bad.

they often dont care about things like teeth and they try to open beer with teeth... holy chit. you can only imagine how their teeth looks.

you could assume their clothing shops and hairdressers are bad and probably food in shops too who knows? thats simple assumption because they are 3rd world.

But apart from these minuses, and assuming your business is not forcing you to stay in one place, if you went to india you would flood in pussies

7/10 look-wise, well earning guy scores high on european/american tinder but lets be honest he will still struggle

that same guy will move to India and he will appear as 12/10 lol in status,education, and look.

especially if hes american - seed that dream of having american husband and permanent visa inside her head...

the only thing that may be little fuc.king it up is their relligious attitude. now i didnt meet very religious indian people, ive meet only little religious or not religious at all,

and they, including women, dont wait with sex till marriage, so thats good.

but whats funniest, these indian guys i know reach age 25, know nothing about game, never had sex or girl, their self esteem is ZERO, their behavior is a bit different, they will never try to talk to women in sexual way.

indian world must be one of the most sex-deprived cultures ever lol (and no, i dont know why, but I assume women dream of foreign guys)

so if religion is not ****ing it up regarding sex, i think that place can be most effective places on earth to flood in puzzies without effort.

7/10 looking and well earning foreign male could possibly score 100s of tinder chicks per year without effort

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no racism intended but lets be honest

indian guys earn poor (and polish man says this (polish average guy doesnt make as much money as UK or USA average guys), yeah they earn much less than we here) and they look bad.

they often dont care about things like teeth and they try to open beer with teeth... holy chit. you can only imagine how their teeth looks.

you could assume their clothing shops and hairdressers are bad and probably food in shops too who knows? thats simple assumption because they are 3rd world.

But apart from these minuses, and assuming your business is not forcing you to stay in one place, if you went to india you would flood in pussies

7/10 look-wise, well earning guy scores high on european/american tinder but lets be honest he will still struggle

that same guy will move to India and he will appear as 12/10 lol in status,education, and look.

especially if hes american - seed that dream of having american husband and permanent visa inside her head...

the only thing that may be little fuc.king it up is their relligious attitude. now i didnt meet very religious indian people, ive meet only little religious or not religious at all,

and they, including women, dont wait with sex till marriage, so thats good.

but whats funniest, these indian guys i know reach age 25, know nothing about game, never had sex or girl, their self esteem is ZERO, their behavior is a bit different, they will never try to talk to women in sexual way.

indian world must be one of the most sex-deprived cultures ever lol (and no, i dont know why, but I assume women dream of foreign guys)

so if religion is not ****ing it up regarding sex, i think that place can be most effective places on earth to flood in puzzies without effort.

7/10 looking and well earning foreign male could possibly score 100s of tinder chicks per year without effort
Are the babes there putting out?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also typically have an odor to them as well that is unpleasant to many Americans due to either not using deoderant or from their cooking scents that gets on their clothing

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and also you have Biryani, which would be the second best reason besides Indian women.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
India is a big place, and the people vary quite a bit from north to south. I went to law school with an Indian girl who was model beautiful, just drop dead gorgeous. I later went to her wedding, a huge six-figure affair. Her groom was six-four, light-skinned, and about to become a neurosurgeon.

Mixed-race women who are part Indian are disproportionately represented among supermodels. My ex-wife is 1/4 Indian, and she was in beauty pageants before I met her.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be doing something extremely wrong if you feel like moving to another country is the best way to get a woman.

I don't understand how people can even consider this.

Solaar pleure

Don Juan
Reaction score
They also typically have an odor to them as well that is unpleasant to many Americans due to either not using deoderant or from their cooking scents that gets on their clothing
Yeah, many minorities also say white people have some kind of smell. You don't smell white people because you are always around white people just the way you don't smell your deodorant, but trust me, all races have a distinct smell to them.