"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Look, I don't know much and I havent been here long

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
But it seems to me w3e're getting away from the basics here. Theres so much analyzing and phiilophisizing going on. That kind of stuff confuses people, especially AFC's. I move we remember the posts of Pook, "Be a Man!" And everything else will all fall into place. A couple of nights ago I was reading someo f the posts I printed off here and I realized everything that encompasses being a DJ can be summed up by: Be a Man!

A Man isn't desperate.
A man is Confident.
A man isnt't afraid of rejection.
He approaches whenever the hell he wants to.
He dresses well because he respects himself.
He grooms well for the same reason.
He doesnt develop Oneitis because HE IS THE PRIZE.

The whole philosophy is simply Be a Man.

JMO
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Black Casanova
But it seems to me w3e're getting away from the basics here. Theres so much analyzing and phiilophisizing going on. That kind of stuff confuses people, especially AFC's. I move we remember the posts of Pook, "Be a Man!" And everything else will all fall into place. A couple of nights ago I was reading someo f the posts I printed off here and I realized everything that encompasses being a DJ can be summed up by: Be a Man!
Just don't tell anthony that, he'll be pissed ;)

First off let me say welcome to the boreds, I hope your journey will be as interesting as mine was.

Pook's post is awesome, I know, that article single handedly reformed my whole life. But i learned that after i learned all that post could teach me, it was only the tip of the iceberg. You could write novels on each of those points, breaking off into different aspects of what they mean. (Big de javu, musta writen something like this before). Well anyways, like i was saying, to be confident what does that mean?

Lets see a confident person is just confident, but its more than that isn't it? To be always confident means you control your emotions (my biggest philosophy), you control your attitude, you know how to react to people, you know how people are going to react to things you do, but you don't need to judge that you just do it. Being confident is just words, acting on it is a whole different thing.

Fear of rejection. True, but what levels are there in that?
Fear of getting hurt by a girl is the most prevelent to that topic, but there are several aspects to it.
Initial fear, she'll be grossed out when you first start talking to her. Easy to get over, but still a hard thing for some people to learn.
Number fear, fear she'll flip out when you try to ask for her number. A little harder to get over but still very do able.
Relationship fear, fear your relationship will end badly, or painfully. etc etc.
Plus there is fear from the same sex, fear of pain, fear of suffering, all stemming from rejection.

When we post here, we assume everyone has read the bible. We need to hear what other people have learned, what other people have experience, and what they got out of it. Because as you will soon learn, it takes YEARS to become a don juan. People who say they are a don juan before that are lying. But trust me, its fun and exciting.

Very few things in this forum will make it into the bible. If you look most of the posts in the bible are from the golden age. I experienced, what i feel to be the end of the golden age. maybe not.

Hope this clears things up for you, and again, welcome to the forum, enjoy the stay ;)

--Vincent
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
Originally posted by Black Casanova
Theres so much analyzing and phiilophisizing going on.
excatly, it seems like ppl dont have common sense here to figuere out little questions out and post a bunch of bull**** and more bull****....this isnt bull**** though
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
A man is whatever you want it to be, and there is certainly more to life than being a man.

No one really beleived it was that simple, did they?

:)
 
Top