"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LOOK HERE CHICKS AS EASY AS ABC

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
The title is misleading

I need help
Here is the situtation...

When I got into the dorm tonight there was a flyer that read,

EXAM BREAK
Tuesday December 9
***** ***** Lounge
Professional Massages by Katie and Ashely.

The dorm I live in is very small about 25 guys and 20 girls, so everyone kinda knows each other somewhat. Katie= HB7. Ashely= HB7.5. I asked the RA what "professional" ment and he said they had tables and all that comming in.

Ok so this is way up in the air. Any suggestions on a game plan or just in general or some specifics would be helpful.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I'm betting that all your going to get is a rub down. I've heard it a hundred times if I've heard it once. The message therapist swears it's not sensual, but therapeutic.

I remember my first massage - A really hot chick named Fonda walks in and says "Undress to your own level of comfort."
Then she left the room.
So, I got naked and under the sheet. She was all professional in that she mentioned that I was the first guy to ever get naked like that. She did rub on my tush, but she never paid any attention to the part that was already at attention.

So, if you get some flirtation on during the rub, good for you -- but as far as hooking anything up, if they are in school for massage therapy, I wouldn't be disappointed if nothing come of it.
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I don't expect to be hooking up.


I want some CF for this.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Ask her if theres an extra charge for her talking dirty...or bring a bottle of whipped cream and give it to her....Depending on your personality, you could get some laughs in and maybe get ehr interested...


You could also freak her out and get a harrassment suit against you...you need to have a feel for your boundaries
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top