look down upon

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any gusy here ever get looked down on-ur job(ur a hairstylist, welder, comp tech--they are a big shot certifed accountant, lawyer, business exec), ur car(older model civic and dx model-they have a g35), ur status(they own a big mansion, u live in apartment or at home). tell me ur story , how ddid they look down on u and what did they say-=- ppl are into the staus, educaiton.....etc cars.......what did u say back to em . lol any comeback. i had a project manager-friend of friend who asked me ah your still doing that kind of job ah stilll still . does anyone here ever get looked down upon on their job. i did and it feels like crap
i have no car or a civc dx and tey have a g35 and they say wow that car is old, does it really still run . omg its all plastic inside

omg you don;t have a car, how your 24 and u have no car i can;t belive it how can a guy be 24 and no car lol -i was a studnet

u do compter tech you have a certificate from college adn they guy is a accountant with a degree and hes like oh you never went to univeristy and u hvae no degree. oh oh.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
omg you don;t have a car, how your 24 and u have no car i can;t belive it how can a guy be 24 and no car lol -i was a studnet

u do compter tech you have a certificate from college adn they guy is a accountant with a degree and hes like oh you never went to univeristy and u hvae no degree. oh oh.
People with attitudes like this that feel the need to put other people down don't even deserve come backs. If they diss you in public, they are making themselves look like enough of an asshole that you don't need to reciprocate anything negative.

Sure stand up to yourself if you are being treated unfairly, but don't let that crap get to you.

A DJ is above this.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Reminds me of Ice-T in Chappelle's Player Haters Ball. Hating on sh1t he has no control over.

Brother, remember that an opinion is intangible and only affects you if you allow it.

VashStampede

Don Juan
Reaction score
Him: wow that car is old, does it really still run . omg its all plastic inside

You: Actually no it doesn't run anymore, my legs fit through the bottom and I run around like in the Flintstones...

Him: wow that car is old, does it really still run . omg its all plastic inside

You: Yes I have nothing to compensate for so i bought the crappest car i could find

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
You're taking crap from some pencil pushing CPA? WTF man, where did your balls disappear to? Next time tell him to take his degree and shove it up his ass.

I mean really, an accountant? That's the provider chump whose wife is going to leave him for the pool boy after a few years. No offense to any accountants on here...but that's kinda the stereotype.

You just have to accept the fact that whoever you are, wherever you go, and whatever you do, there's always going to be someone bigger, smarter, faster, better than you. Make peace with that fact and be proud of who you are.

And for the car situation, rich people (or aspiring rich people) who have to make it for themselves don't drive flashy cars. They scrimp and save and invest their efforts in something that will actually pay off in the long run (tip: cars lose value so fast it will make your head spin.)

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, all losers who need to feel superior to everyone else, now, I don't give a sh*t what anyone else thinks, when I was younger that stuff used to bother me so I dealt with it by putting it at my level, this guy might have the money, car, job etc...But I could kick his ass in a heart beat and I knew it, now that I've been around long enough and am a self made man, when I see a guy who uses his material status to be somebody I wonder whose Co*k he sucked to get the money,car, job etc...those of us who have earned it have a great deal of respect for those who want to earn it...oh and the co*ksuck*r with all the stuff and the hot chick, it's his stuff not him she's wet over...so the moral of the story...kick his ass and take his stuff and the chick.