"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Look away?

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I was just wondering what you should do if a hot girl like bendes over in front of you or something (keep in mind your around a lot of people) If you dont look away will you be seen as a pervert by the other girls?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I've never had that problem. I just stare and let them know I'm staring and make a joke out of it. But of course most of the time thier my firends and thier open to it.

But for you I'd say look away. Act like it never happened. Ignore it
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
if its a bag ass your going to see it , make some ****ey funny out of it, but i say dont stare at that shyt like your desperate for some ass...
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Yeah basically make a joke out of it and you'll be safe. Or put on a thinking look and stare then when she looks at you and asks you what say

"I was thinking about the finer points of life... But your ass seems to be round"

If she dosn't laugh shes not worth it. Whatever you do don't seem desperate. Make it funney
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Hell has broke lose if your agreeing to me. No body can pull of what I pull off.

My sencond day as a fresshman at my high school I was making fun of Senior to thier faces.(Not the Geeky ones either THe ones that could rip my ass with thier pinky)

Only I have balls and the carisma to pull ****off. Even then I always carry two 4 inch knife blades in my back pack. Just incase.

Yes I am crazy
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
I'd make an exaggerated effort at staring at her. Look down very deliberately, put my chin in my hand, and tilt my head to the side a little... Always gets a laugh, and as a side benefit you get to look at her ass.
 
Top