Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Look at these stupid b!tches who don't even know the value of their own wedding rings.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't EVER buy a woman a ring. People are so Rude, my God.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each of these people stood there like they were looking smart and the expert in money and gold was the idiot.
It's kinda Emotion before Logic for some of the women who may have thought Mark was a "creep" or something. A couple, with the concept of "value" being discussed, were trying to lift in undertones of sex in meaning of his approach. You can't argue with women once their emotions take over. Their logic only lasts for them maybe 2 minutes, then they slip back in to emotions. The dumbas5 men here thought they were being "smart" or "shrewd." This is 90% of big city people who do not have the Time to stop and think when an opportunity crosses their paths. All of them thought their time was more valuable. I can talk and talk and talk and talk with a trailer park person and not think nothin of the time lost. Many poor people are somewhat bewildered that someone like me, a busy man, will take enormous amounts of time to talk to them, whether it's an unhealthy low-grade minimum wage grocery store clerk or a disabled trailer park individual. I don't really Want anything out of them, just real conversation and being able to handle weirdness or quirkiness - I actually handle weirdness or quirkiness better than I handle the elites or country club people who with numerous pretensions, I cannot stand to be around the materialism, the dishonest Talk.

A book I've been reading and section I read last night is now getting into different groups of humans/primates. This is going back 80 million years (end of dinosaurs except smaller alligators, snakes, lizards etc) with what is supposed is our First ancestor beyond the rats, the Lemur (nocturnal with big reptilian eyes but hands just like ours - except not able to articulate them like us - yet more human-like than monkeys etc). It goes FASCINATINGLY into how there were No other competitive species off the coast of Africa in Madagascar for 80 million YEARS to the Lemur (about 15 different kinds evolved) - somehow Madagascar got separated from Africa Before lions, leopards, hippos, elephants, giraffes, etc evolved in Africa. There were no monkeys in North or South America either. So EVERYWHERE outside of Madagascar, the Lemur went extinct due to competition.

Anyway in 1957 scientists husband and wife team last name Petters, observed the 10 or so families of Lemurs. So there was a kind of Lemur on the southern side of Madagascar who were lonely/alone individualistic, even though in their families still could not trust members of their own families. The author relates this to modern-day Italy or Italians ("The Territorial Imperative" book written in 1967), how the Italians are so different than all other Europeans, distrust, and Loud yelling at the slightest infraction like bumping another car slightly bumper-to-bumper by accident, getting out of the car and all H3ll erupts. In England it'd be a calm and peaceful exchange "No harm, cheerio fella." He says that this makes the Italian Very vulnerable as a country, that their soldiers really don't sacrifice for their country like the rest of Europe would, they don't fight as hard, maybe for themselves but not for others. So the northern side of Madagascar showed a different evolution (social and physically larger) set of Lemurs who resembled the Nation(s) of all other western European countries. A Nation is where two or more Males band together to defend a territory. The "Nation" wasn't around in Rome, but Rome kept on simply existing all these years just like Italians somehow keep existing, yet they are so vulnerable if a country to either side of them Really wanted to take their territory as they are much much much more organized to do so.

Many of these people on the street passing up the $1500 gold coin are de-racinated, even in 2011, much resembling the individualistic selfish Italians who must bark at their neighbors at every opportunity to feel alive. As an outsider, you can just go back home and not be included into apart of their group. It may take you 20 years to be accepted into their group. You'd have to grow to be emotional and bark at every little thing as they do to be "one of them." You can't keep a peaceful (Nation) detached mind for the good of the group or your kin. Everyone they encounter is the enemy or encroaching on their territory, not shared.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of them should have asked him to accompany them to the shop to get it evaluated for it's cash equivilent. That would've been very smart. Instead they were content that they "looked" smart...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They think it is a scam. That's all. Y'all reading too much into it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If something like that happened to me I wouldn't buy it either, seems very shady - if the coin was worth $50 why would someone be trying to get rid of it on the street for half price instead of selling it at that jeweler?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If something like that happened to me I wouldn't buy it either, seems very shady - if the coin was worth $50 why would someone be trying to get rid of it on the street for half price instead of selling it at that jeweler?
When he showed them the jeweler they could've asked to accompany him to the shop to have it evaluated.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When he showed them the jeweler they could've asked to accompany him to the shop to have it evaluated.
It would seem like a waste of time, it would have taken less time to sell that thing in the shop than pester passerbys into buying it; as such the whole situation would seem like a complete scam to me.