Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Look at their Fathers in determining LTR/Marriage Potential...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to know what a good father is? Christ first, you next, then your wife, then your kids.
Thats the equation. If the latter dont follow. Then walk away from them.

This came to mind.

"And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life"
My paternal grandmother lived by this mantra:

Lover first
Wife/partner second
Mother/parent third.

The Christ part is assumed since my family is strong traditional Christian values (service to others through church & charity, that sort of thing.)

She was a stunningly beautiful woman all her life. She married at 19 to my grandfather who was the love of her life. She was widowed at 43. She married a second time 18 years later at age 61 to her second husband who was 8 years younger than her. They were married until he widowed her a at 85. She was 93. She adored her second husband and was an amazing example of what a wife should aspire to. She lived to be 97. Her skin was always supple, her nose fine & her hair never grayed. She had a little skunk stripe over her left temple (my father never lost his hair and never grayed either.). My dad had the same skunk stripe.

I follow my grandmother’s way.

1. Lover
2. Partner
3. Parent

In a home with Biblical values anchoring things.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Strong masculine fathers are very important I think in predicting LTR potential. I certainly had such a father and I had the deepest love, respect and admiration for him. Lost him a little over 4 years ago. Many of the guys here were very kind about it.

My dad was a John Wayne/George Patton/Winston Churchill type Real Man. He was The Boss in the family. He was also 6’4”, devastatingly handsome, charming and sought after by women. He was a leader among men. He was a formative force in my life and my earliest childhood memory is bird hunting with him at 3 or 4.

Instinctively I seek out men who are familiar in that the men I am drawn to have characteristics like my dad. I often tell anecdotes about my dad and it becomes obvious early on that I greatly respected my father.

I usually end up in LTRs and I really have no interest in acting like a floozy. I find that foolish. My personal reputation has always been of great importance to me...a lesson taught by my father’s mother, my paternal grandmother, who was the feminine lady influence in my life. I’ve discussed them both with some frequency here.

Great women from great families with great fathers often get wifed up young. So for a young man if you want this kind of girl you’ve got to go to her environs. And you are going to be subject to family (dad’s) scrutiny. Great fathers are protective of their daughters and knowing themselves what a solid man is, they will actively discourage a young man who does not pass muster. My father certainly did this, and I know other great fathers who do same.

So you need to be a catch yourself with these women or dad will disapprove and you’d be surprised how many of these young women seek daddy’s approval for a LTR or marriage prospect.

That’s quite different than the dynamic you’ll see when a woman does not have a strong father figure.
Lovely well-written post.

Reaction score
every woman i know who loves her dad, is in some kind of very long term relationship
Does not mean she is sane though. Sometimes the dad can be a mess and the girl might love him and turn out a mess himself. Case in point a girl I smashed, typicaly East Coast Italian type with a "strong" father that she loved and a "strong" mother. Turns out to be a total nut case but is dating a guy who is her doormat so she stays with him. Before him she used to sleep all around to get it out of her system. Still a short-tempered, bipolar, and dramatic woman with mental health issues but some guy is dealing with her crap.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not the be all, end all but I think there is some correlation that can be had with gals that's had strong alpha type fathers and ones that are still involved in their children's lives, with being good prospects for marriage or LTR.

The reason why I'm posting this now and realizing it is because I just met the father of this gal I'm dating over the Memorial Day holiday weekend. And it made me realize all the good relationships I've had over the years, the gal did have a good father in her life. Based on my experience, it makes them more easy to get along with and they think slightly different than the gals that might've not had a strong father(or father figure) in their lives.

Of course I'm not saying a gal without a father could not be LTR or marriage material but I'm saying there could be a better chance if she had one.

Of course this sounds logical but it can also just be anecdotal and be a pure coincidence.

Any of you had similar experiences?
I think women who respected their fathers genuinely will respect their partners if they show the same leadership, and CARING. Mutual respect is paramount. I see the difference in my GF, the way she talks about her late father (who she was a caretaker for before he passed). She genuinely loved and respected her father and often said how I would have loved him too.

While my first wife pretty much had no contact with her father even though he is still married to her mother. He was critical and just demeaning. When things went to hell with us, she likened me to him, even though I was nothing like that...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic is very close to heart and i could write essays about it since i've experienced the horrors that's the result of a gf not having a strong masculine figure around. Let me tell you, nowadays this is my most important question when it comes to potential LTR and it will save you ALOT of headache.

They generally despise/don't respect men, deriving from deep disappointment of not having a father figure growing up.
Many turn out to be attention wh0res, my guess because they've such a strong need to bond to any man.
They lack relationship skills because they've never seen the healthy intersexual dynamic between the father and the mother, making them bad prospects as partners. They just have no natural inclination to "take good care of their man" - you feel like you are doing all the work.
Boundaries are loose/non-existent, self explanatory.
For a little girl, the father is very important because it's the first man to seduce and to win against her own mother. And for a little boy it is an obvious model of strength and manliness.
Another problem is often because an absent father means the mother will tell her girl: "Beware of men, they are all like your father." and to a boy: "Don't be like your father. Be nicer with women.". But in 90% of those cases, the father left or got dumped because the mother was unbearable. Highlighting one of the major problems with single mothers raising children.

Some other observations:
- Lashing out verbally and can cut people to shreds
- Sensitive to "being told what to do"
- Very quick to lock into a committed relationship, after which the bad stuff emerges
- Frequent verbal refereces to men who have hurt them in the past, with the creepy feeling that you may be tossed into the same pile
- The ever-present attitude of some kind, as if you're not on the same team

Real feminine grace and responsibility for her actions CANNOT be taught by anyone else but a strong father.

And let's not forget about the mother, she'll model herself after her too. Especially how she will age physically and carry herself.

Childhood matters and it matters alot.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was seeing a girl, a HB9 IMO, and on at least 6 occasions she mentioned that while she has a great father, she did not respect him as a man. He dedicated his life to his wife. He gave up all his friends and hobbies and worshipped the ground she walked on.
That’s not that bad. At least she knows what love and respect is. My dad just physically and emotionally abused my mom and never listened to a thing she said.

You mentioned that she was sort of entitled and wanted to be dominated. I’ll take that all day over a girl who is either really mean or plays mind games/withholds sex.