"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Longest OLD profile summary I've ever seen on match

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This takes the cake. This HB7 cute chick, 44 years old has this for her summary. She's divorced btw. Are these chicks bat sht crazy or what on OLD?

Honesty, integrity, intellect, and a strong dose of humor are my foundations. I enjoy adventure balanced with reality, finding the lemonade in the lemons, and making the most of each moment through laughing, loving, and learning. I would much prefer a hike at a state park over a night out at a bar. I am shy at heart but honest and direct, and demand a high level of integrity from my partner. I appreciate the need for a physical attraction to begin a relationship, but I have enough wisdom to know the deeper connections are what make a partnership. I am not looking for a hook up. If you are in your 20’s, please just don’t bother. I have students your age. That’s not my gig. Intellectual stimulation is a must. I believe a partnership should connect on a deeper level than small talk or daily drama. I am extremely loyal once you gain my trust. I ask the same of my partner. One of my greater faults in dating is my unconditional kindness. I’ve been hurt a few too many times, but I can’t seem to acclimate to a hardened personality. I was raised in a strong Christian environment. I find my values are still rooted in fundamental Christian beliefs. Yet I enjoy learning about other beliefs. Ignorance creates divisions. I’ve worked hard to raise 2 amazing girls, and I’m near the next phase of empty nest. I believe family takes priority, and I would like a partner who respects that. I am a minimalist, but not because it became trendy. I find material stuff weighs me down and clutters what is actually important to me in life. I would be happy in a tiny house, yet I respect those who have different views. I was raised with an appreciation of music, both listening and playing. I’m rusty in playing, but I like live music of many genres. Hope it’s not a deal breaker that I’m not into country, rap, or screamer music. You’re on your own for those concerts. I grew up camping, back woods, hiking, not so much the typical girl. I was the only girl on my wildcat team, but I didn’t realize that until I was a teenager. I still enjoy trips to primitive parks. I get excited by unknown trails. I love to travel, and I have plenty more places on my bucket list. I have very few fears. I want to explore this amazing world before we destroy it. I respect you if you’re a gym rat. That takes great discipline. I find value being outdoors with natural exercise, too. I’m a mix of Luna and Hermione. I enjoyed The Hobbit (Lord of the Rings) as a book in 5th grade. I am a rare Divergent. I grew up watching Monty Python and Little House. I will choose historical fiction or documentary whenever possible. Solving hard math problems is therapeutic. I speak fluent sarcasm - probably the darker type of humor. It is a requirement when teaching teens. I struggle at turning it off sometimes. I have 3 rescue dogs who require a bit of time, but repay with unconditional love. Well, one does. The second is a spaz. And the third is possibly psychotic. While I consider myself an independent woman, I appreciate a guy who shows chivalry. I teach my male students to treat a lady like a lady. I teach my female students to BE a lady. Okay I try. I have an uncanny gift of finding details online about anyone. I’ve used it in my line of work. I will use it on you if needed. I don’t intend to date an ex con or a married man. I’m sorry that I even have to write this. I am extremely analytical. But I appreciate moments of passion and whim. I hope for a partner that will tolerate my overthinking, and balance me with some spontaneity, too. I enjoy learning how people think and feel. I think I am a pretty good listener, beyond what is spoken. If you’re still reading, perhaps we have enough commonalities to take that first risk of reaching out? Or you are just extremely bored and find my dialogue remotely entertaining? Either way, I wish everyone the best. Online dating is genius in theory, but so damn challenging in reality. Hope you find your happy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Personally, if I bumped into an 'HB7' that was like the above, I'd ask her out.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Truth involves the congruency between words and actions. If someone's always telling you how successful, talented or confident they are, maybe there's a reason they're needing to convince you of it.

I'm seeing it as an advertisements, the actual product may differ or worst.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
See it like this, if you are advertising the goods at an attractive and as actual as it is, someone will buy it and the advertised would be taken down.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Sounds like a narcissist to me. At least if you took her out you wouldn't have to worry about the conversation lagging as I'm sure she could talk about herself all evening.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Sounds like a narcissist to me. At least if you took her out you wouldn't have to worry about the conversation lagging as I'm sure she could talk about herself all evening.
And guys would spend $50 to $100 on the date I'm sure and tripping over their d*cks in the process.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
This takes the cake. This HB7 cute chick, 44 years old has this for her summary. She's divorced btw. Are these chicks bat sht crazy or what on OLD?
Let's see ... she's a single mommy, but I have a feeling that she has "re-virgined" herself. SORRY, ONLY REAL VIRGINS CAN APPLY FOR THAT JOB.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Let's see ... she's a single mommy, but I have a feeling that she has "re-virgined" herself. SORRY, ONLY REAL VIRGINS CAN APPLY FOR THAT JOB.
Yea, she's a single. Mom. Has two children. they look pre teen to early teen from the photos. She's a teacher and school counselor. She's really cute and of course, yes I messaged her LOL. I'd go out with her just because she's hot and forget her head games and baggage.

She sounds like she would be VERY controlling in a relationship.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
And guys would spend $50 to $100 on the date I'm sure and tripping over their d*cks in the process.
Either I overlooked the expected $$$ in her expectations, or it wasn't there.

Naturally, actions speak louder than words and in the land of OLD, there's usually a bit of embellishment.
Personally, the gal that puts a two sentence profile up ... 'communicates' that she's too smug and isn't willing to put much thought or effort into this..
If someone (such as the above profile) attempted to differentiate themselves from the pack, and provides more detail, I would personally prefer that.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Either I overlooked the expected $$$ in her expectations, or it wasn't there.

Naturally, actions speak louder than words and in the land of OLD, there's usually a bit of embellishment.
Personally, the gal that puts a two sentence profile up ... 'communicates' that she's too smug and isn't willing to put much thought or effort into this..
If someone (such as the above profile) attempted to differentiate themselves from the pack, and provides more detail, I would personally prefer that.
I mean, we all embellish, lie, beef our OLD profiles up with job status, weight, etc. Nothing wrong with a bit of that. It's just like a job resume. Everyone lies a bit and beefs it up but going just over the top then it's a bit much.

Who do you think embellishes more on OLD? Men or women?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
You should take her out and report back.
 

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
This takes the cake. This HB7 cute chick, 44 years old has this for her summary. She's divorced btw. Are these chicks bat sht crazy or what on OLD?
and women complain that men don’t read profiles. Geez lady. I wonder why.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
and women complain that men don’t read profiles. Geez lady. I wonder why.
I actually read the profiles. If I find her cute I will read the profile before writing them. I notice if you write them and note stuff on their profile they like that because it shows you actually read it and not focusing just on looks and you get better response rates.

This ladies profile however just way too much info to digest and qualifiers. If you say one wrong slip up with someone like that then don't expect a reply.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I actually read the profiles. If I find her cute I will read the profile before writing them. I notice if you write them and note stuff on their profile they like that because it shows you actually read it and not focusing just on looks and you get better response rates.

This ladies profile however just way too much info to digest and qualifiers. If you say one wrong slip up with someone like that then don't expect a reply.
I've read plenty of profiles as well and ones that go on and on like that generally reek of pretension, self indulgence and, yes, narcissism. A profile can be too short and they can also be too long.
 
Top