Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long WE in Miami

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
35 yo male spending the long weekend in Miami Beach and renting car. Looking for recommendations.

I’ve been watching YouTube videos about the city but I’m not too interested by museums and landmarks. I’m really after having some fun other than anything else.

Please recommend areas to hang out. Not trying to run into a bunch of 18 year olds on spring break.

Thanks in advance!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you solely want to stay in Miami Beach or venture in Miami?

Miami Beach has some great things and is a separate entity and differing feel from main Miami.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you solely want to stay in Miami Beach or venture in Miami?

Miami Beach has some great things and is a separate entity and differing feel from main Miami.
I’m open to both. I’d have to say I’ve already been to MB twice in my life and I’m renting a car so I’d be curious to see more.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35 yo male spending the long weekend in Miami Beach and renting car. Looking for recommendations.

I’ve been watching YouTube videos about the city but I’m not too interested by museums and landmarks. I’m really after having some fun other than anything else.

Please recommend areas to hang out. Not trying to run into a bunch of 18 year olds on spring break.

Thanks in advance!
Well in advance. Make sure to stop by the budd k catalogue and pick up a copy of Mophie back up battery. In one guide this mophie back up battery could get you the girl and jump a car during this long weekend. Also in a different guide if it's not to jump a girls car and be the man that way. Some attractions are UM(or to sign up for a tour) Not interested in locals sure there's also Remnants of the miami beach wine food festival. So to check Nova or Florida Tech for weekend events. Usually it's the FIU basketball or UM basketball with those crucial games. In rental car I do recommend Alamo and for the best deals a mustang with Alamo(full coverage). Here would be the schedule. Friday wynwood. Wed. Miami beach. Tuesday night Dolphin mall. Repeat. If friday done with wynwood just insert miami beach in the night or dolphin in the day. Really making this the magic city if you know how to get around.

Attachments