Long time lurker.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,ive been lurking around for a 5-6 months and decided to post.Well my "game" is not non-existant,i have social and convo skills and i can attract girls but my problem seems to be going to the physical part.I strongly use c+f,i was like that when i was younger and then "wised-up" to an AFC,yeah i was "faking" afcness to get girls...no wonder it didnt lead me anywhere.Well im back in the game now going to parties/hanging around with multiple girls,i get good signals and all but i can't seem to tackle that moving to the physical part.Bad thing is this is a large group and they're all friends with eachother,so isolation is close to impossible or having any kind of multiple relationships.

Cheers!

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's your question? Or did you just suddenly assume that we all need to know about your life?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is if im correct about my assumptions or if it is all in my head.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be completely wrong, and if I am my apologies to the new poster, but with that said...

Why do I get the impression that this new user is a reincarnation?

The timing, user name choice, and first words of this new aspiring DJ are awfully peculiar...

It could be pure coincidence, but there's a certain methodology of which this thread fits the profile.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't seem to follow what are you implying,as much as i figured you have mistaken me for someone else.Aspiring DJ, that sounds about right though :D

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He thinks you are me.

So where are you from good friend?

Most people here are aspiring DJ's... myself an aspiring AFC. You can get many chicks acting like an AFC, just as long as they know you are pulling lies out of your ass.

You don't move from social to physical... there's a sexual phase inbetween. Sometimes you will find girls who are pure sexual, they are just plain fun, the others though, you have to create the mood.

Talk slower
move in closer
initiate kino
C+F that is sexually teasing(erotic humilation)

Always be joking with the other guys about sexual fantasys... ask them what she is like in bed. I do this blatantly sometimes with excellent results, but you can tell if it is worth it just prior to asking. If you come on too strongly she will see you as creepy.

Invite her for a cigarette, ask her to come for a walk to the store with you, ask to use the phone, and invite her over to talk to you...

You can always ask for her phone number if she is a quiet girl though.

Sam Gold

Don Juan
Reaction score
6-8 months? :)

Me <-- 2 year Lurker!

Groups of girls(as in more than 2). Ugh, I don't have any GOOD experience with that except for the ****blocking part. Now if one splits up and she is alone and you dig her, that's different.

But for the sake of argument let's say you do isolate or luckily approach the girl when she's alone...

Lots of factors come into play. Speaking generally in the field of house parties/loud music clubs(can't converse well, it isn't dynamic)/bars and lounges.

Things I look for when I am sober or buzzed.
Eye contact
Her response to my smile...
Tone of her voice
Start out with light kino and if she responds well, you escalate it. Kino comes from experience.
Trust your gut...that is what I got out of this forum from day one. Course some people have to cultivate it first before they can trust it--it's like this second person inside you whispering "stuff". Hence my name Sam Gold.
Lastly how drunk she is, loosed up girls will french you in public.
Then truly isolate her away from the public scene...

Things that are in your head and shouldn't even worry about anymore:
Is she playing me? (gut will inform you)
Is she a tease? (gut will inform you)
Should I even get her # (gut will inform you)
What to talk about next? (you are the man, lead the conversation...again experience is the best teacher)

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt GloriouslyInsane is Flippinfreak, Sam Gold shares more in common.

-referencing to the 'meaning' of his name
-same dot point layout
- similar use off brackets
- similar syntax/grammar.
- commenting on the 'voices' in his head.

We should open a betting pool for who his alter-egos are.. maybe everyone participating in this thread is. A pity this forum doesnt have 'Virtual Cash'.

Sam Gold

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've seen the "movie", you know I am in everyone's head.

Seriously, I was a two year lurker. Here I thought I was on my own unique path, and I find it mindblowing that I can sound like someone else. Still I highly doubt anyone is remotely like me.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys,i use kino here and there (only if its totaly natural though).Well about the "gut" issue,sometimes i "listen" to it sometimes i don't,seems to be the right choice everytime i do.I don't think it'll be a real problem to hook up with one of them but my real unanswered question here is if there's any chance to switch to another one later? should i go for my #2 choice that likes me alot or work more towards #1?