Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long-term impact of COVID-19 on dating?

Reaction score
I ran across this post and what caught my eye is the idea that there will be a move in the coming years away from big cities. People will realize that they can work remote and companies can save money by paying people lower salaries as they are in lower cost of living areas. Now I wonder what this would mean for game meccas like say some major cities that attract large swaths of good looking and younger women who want to sleep around instead of getting married. Such cities are great for playboys looking to get their notch count up due to these women being around.

I fail to see how a smaller town or anything could replicate that. My reasoning is that the people will be more gung ho about marriage by 30 and the lifestyle will be less conductive to casual sex and being single. Not just that, you'd have to deal with judgmental nosy small town folks that will stop you from sleeping around and throw the fuggin bible in your face at every turn for having sex before marriage lol. I think people who stay in big cities will stay for just the playboy lifestyle and casual sex/socially liberal lifestyle itself because smaller cities and small towns in the US do not welcome it.

Oh yeah and this is the post.