Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long term Game {Read}

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoo,

A while back, I was speaking with the guy whom gave me my much needed dosage of the red pill. The things I learned from him were special, because unlike So Suave, which focuses on interest gaining on the short term. The things he taught me were interest management on the long term, Relationship game if you will.

One of the most important things I took away from him, was the form of power that men had over women, Attention & Affection.

He explained to me, "You have to train the women that are in your life, I know that may sound degrading, but hear me out"

The Reward System

We all know it, it's simple,

Good behavior= A.A
Bad behavior= Lack of A.A

Women crave A.A from the men in their lives, and the way you distribute is the key to maintaining interest.

The challenge however if finding the balance, because:

To much AA= AFC
To little= Cold & off putting

I'm going to start making threads on how to find the balance, which will be a challenge, because it's different for each woman.

When to show affection, why we show it, when to be indifferent, why this works, keeping frame, these are all things we need to keep in mind, when maintaining attraction which is why I visit this site at least once a day.

Once you find the balance you can keep her interested for as long as you want, adjusting when needed.

Sure, you can game her into bed, but how many of us can really keep her coming back for more, long term

How many of us can keep a chick around & Interested for as long as we want and dump her when we get bored or uninterested?

How many of us are doing this with chicks HB7- or higher?

How many us can game a solid 8.5-9 long term?

How many of us can end a relationship solidly, on our terms, and be okay emotionally?

And someone may say "Smoove, shut your ass up, that's basic game, everyone knows this sh1t already"

To which I say "Of course, maybe initially, but 10 months into a relationship and we're reverting back to our AFC ways."

We lose all our XP

We go from master prestige all the way to lvl 1 again

We hit the spike and lose all our rings

We get traded

and all it takes is one slip up- then BAM your ass is grass.

Just think about it bro.

One of the most inspirational I've heard regarding game was ~

"I didn't get into game because I wanted to bang hundreds of women, I got into game because I wanted to bang the one I liked the most for as long I could" -Shark

Mr. Cappucino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, amazing post. I never thought about this in such a matter. It reminds me why I'm not fond of marriage. I could imagine it: 6 years married, troubled and your wife is fvcking your brother because she's bored, and when you find out you order a divorce, get back out there, only to realize you've forgotten the Don Juan game and you're somewhat rusty. back to square one.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Really great. Enough to earn some rep, I feel.

Am just getting to this stage now with my main plate. Had a couple of slip ups lately, but still going pretty strong.

Good behavior= A.A
Bad behavior= Lack of A.A

This is what I need to remember, always. I need to remember to walk away for a while when she pisses me off, rather than chasing and confronting.

Cheers, Smoove.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am ok with the rewarding good behaviour part, that is easy. But punishing bad behaviour is a bit of a grey area for me. Is there a point where you use overt communication to tell your girl you didn't like something she did/you found something she did or said disrespectful or is it all with your actions (withdrawing A.A)?

e.g. You are chilling on the couch with your girl watching t.v. and talking and during conversation she calls you a name or says something else disrespectful.

Would you just get up straight away and move to another room? Would you tell her the reason why you're leaving when she asks?

Would you give her a 'what the fvck did you just say to me look' and then get up and leave?

Or would you straight up check her on it and tell her you didn't like what she said and you won't tolerate it?

I would really like some insight on this.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Fireballs

It really depends what you personally deem as acceptable and unacceptable and the kind of relationship you have.

If a girl called me a name, I'd just call her a name right back and make a joke of it. If she's genuinely disrespectful, it's probably time to go home, go round to your buddy's house for a while until you get and apology.

What I am deeming disrespectful and 'bad behaviour' will be different to yours and everyone else's opinion. What the post addresses is how best to deal with it, what ever your standard is. A.A and A.A withdrawal.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently screwed things up with a girl because I didn't follow the good behavior = AA, bad behavior = lack of AA principle.

She was showing interest in me, but I played it too cool and she lost interest and felt dejected. Don't make the same mistake I did!

I'll be looking forward to reading your threads on this topic, Smoove. I'm looking to learn more, shore up this weakness in my game, and avoid making a mistake like that again.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
I am ok with the rewarding good behaviour part, that is easy. But punishing bad behaviour is a bit of a grey area for me. Is there a point where you use overt communication to tell your girl you didn't like something she did/you found something she did or said disrespectful or is it all with your actions (withdrawing A.A)?

e.g. You are chilling on the couch with your girl watching t.v. and talking and during conversation she calls you a name or says something else disrespectful.

Would you just get up straight away and move to another room? Would you tell her the reason why you're leaving when she asks?

Would you give her a 'what the fvck did you just say to me look' and then get up and leave?

Or would you straight up check her on it and tell her you didn't like what she said and you won't tolerate it?

I would really like some insight on this.
I'll be going more in depth with this, personal experiences, encounters, instances. However, not because I believe I'm some sort of an expert , but because personal encounters are more relatable. Stuff we can all learn from together.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep writing man! I want to see where this is going.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
very true bout there is no perfect balance... eventually she will move on to other men instinctively no matter how perfect you are that war men fail to accept... If you F her brains out the best she will always keep you on her F team but you will always endue sharing "your" worn with other men..

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
To which I say "Of course, maybe initially, but 10 months into a relationship and we're reverting back to our AFC ways."
I agree that there needs to be a balance; however, in my case (and I think a lot of guys' cases), we don't give too much "A.A" as the relationship goes on, we give too little.

I know that when I've been dumped after years-long relationships, it's because I was "too distant," NOT "too smothering."

Furthermore, I believe that you have to slowly give more A.A in a relationship as it ages, not less. Women naturally get more and more drawn to you as time goes on (unless you're doing major things wrong), and if you don't reciprocate, they'll dump your ass because they feel unloved. Has happened to me quite often.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I agree that there needs to be a balance; however, in my case (and I think a lot of guys' cases), we don't give too much "A.A" as the relationship goes on, we give too little.

I know that when I've been dumped after years-long relationships, it's because I was "too distant," NOT "too smothering."

Furthermore, I believe that you have to slowly give more A.A in a relationship as it ages, not less. Women naturally get more and more drawn to you as time goes on (unless you're doing major things wrong), and if you don't reciprocate, they'll dump your ass because they feel unloved. Has happened to me quite often.
Why do you have a Black reputation? Your absolutely right.