Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long term combat ptsd

Din6us

Reaction score
Hello new member here. I'm a combat vet dealing with combat related PTSD. With it comes a lot of anxiety about going out. I'm trying very hard to change the unfounded survival frames that are present in my head. To relate more to the safer environment I now find myself. I'm curious if there is a specific place to start with on this forum? Any advice welcome. Thank you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello new member here. I'm a combat vet dealing with combat related PTSD. With it comes a lot of anxiety about going out. I'm trying very hard to change the unfounded survival frames that are present in my head. To relate more to the safer environment I now find myself. I'm curious if there is a specific place to start with on this forum? Any advice welcome. Thank you.
Hi
Ptsd is hard stuff to deal with
Are you seeing someone for it?
There is some therapy that can help greatly for it.

I got an older friend veteran that is dealing with it
And he is not doing it the right way booze and weed.

Start by reading the dj bible there is also the book of pook

Gl sir

Din6us

Reaction score
Thanks. I am currently in the ending of a 6 week in patient treat in Leeds, Mass.. I'll check out that.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Feds are just about to relax several regulations on marijuana, one of them being med pot for veterans with ptsd. That initiative polls at something like 90% of America supporting it. If plain weed is not practical for you, CBD might be another option.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Don’t deaden the fear and pain with substances that are not prescriptions under any circumstances, they only elongate your recovery time. Professional psych help is the best approach.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t deaden the fear and pain with substances, they only elongate your recover time. Professional psych help is the best approach.
Within a few years, those professionals are going to be prescribing substances made out of CBD, and probably psilocybin mushrooms as well. Big Pharma hasn't gotten control of it yet, but they are working on it right now.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t deaden the fear and pain with substances that are not prescriptions under any circumstances, they only elongate your recovery time. Professional psych help is the best approach.
This
Ik weed can help alot but therapy 1st imo
Weed can act like a pain killer for this but it wont make the problem go away

Din6us

Reaction score
I gave up weed. They made me stop drinking too. Which is OK I guess. Then mass opened up the first recreational dispensary 2 miles away. Plus my last job was growing medicinal. Thanks guys I've been fighting this since 2007. My last deployment in 2015 gave me panic attacks and crippling anxiety attacks. I goto counseling once a week. Now I'm retired from the military. Been dealing with all this and nice guy ****. Took thirty seven years for to realize I had a **** and want to use it. About to start my 4th life.

Din6us

Reaction score
Within a few years, those professionals are going to be prescribing substances made out of CBD, and probably psilocybin mushrooms as well. Big Pharma hasn't gotten control of it yet, but they are working on it right now.
Yeah I read an article in the army times that the VA was starting there research. My boss makes a Rick Sampson Oil RSO pill that takes the anxiety away. Replaces it with a form of liquid courage. Unfortunately it got to expensive.