Long story and DAYUM its been awhile!

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I haven't been on here for literally years!

I recently went through a breakup, and it wasnt until i jumped back on sosuave that i figured out what i needed to know and BAM. I am completely over it! I realized so much..yeah..the Matrix is right.

Anyways, I am starting to work on my game, and enter the realm of DJ. I have really been reading on here a lot, as years before i just hung around the health and fitness forum...

I have read a few articles on disconnects etc and am really starting to implement them!

I want to volunteer to do a real live experiment! You guys can coach me while I be the guinea pig. I want to try things out and see if, in real time, I can get results based on the DJ philosophy, with a certiain girl. I have no real desired outcome, but if she comes over for sex once again, that would be fine.:rockon:

But i need to start this with a story:

A year ago, I worked for a Nissan dealership. I sold this very attractive early thirties woman a 350z sportscoupe. I flirted with her constantly (didnt know she was married at the time, she failed to care enough about it to mention) and she flirted back. I could tell she was an intellectual type, but lacking in certain common sense areas....but very smart, and cute.

Let me give you background on her before going further: She works in NYC for Columbia University..i think she makes around 80 or 90K a year... and she commutes EVERY WEEK from PA to NY. So she considers herself separated. Hates her husband, but never sees him anyway. I am NOT justifying my actions, i know it was wrong. Just some insight to her.

She gave me her number, and took mine, based on the premise of "we need a good DD for girls night out," but it was obvious what she wanted. I took the initiative and texted her something about "service after the sale" lol. She bit, and I met her at TGI Fridays.

We had great rapport, and i played the young, ****y guy that she "couldnt handle" etc.. keeping the wit going and keeping it light. Well she eventually leaned in and kissed me. I had a choice: brakes or full throttle. Putting pedal to the metal, I got her to come to my place the next day.

This started a STR of just wild sex and crazy long blow jobs. I watched the ENTIRE superman movie while getting blown! Now, before you get jealous, she needed practice (shes married afterall). In fact, one time she came over and i was passed out drunk because she was four hours late and i had a head start. (foolish btw, because i was useless) She listened to me when i said she could "just blow me." I couldnt even unbutton my pants. She did. Then she put me to bed and tucked me in. (left me a note on a napkin that said "hope you feel better!")

She got attached. I didnt. She bought me christmas gifts. 50 dollar Visa gift card, TFal frying pan(wayne's world comes to mind..a gun rack?), and chocolate. She got very attached and my conscience got the best of me. I told her we had to stop. I told her it was wrong because shes married. She didnt want to..but slowly it worked....we just became occasional phone buds.

months passed..

I ended up finding a girlfriend. She was slightly upset i could tell, but she understood..shes married afterall..

long story short, that relationship just ended.

I miss my mistress in the sportscar.

Now i have been texting her to get her to come over, but going about it like a true AFC!!!! I didnt even have a clue.. i was desperate and had no Sosuave or point of reference lol.

She has been saying she will, but that shes busy during the holidays etc etc..but she responds favorably when i say nasty things..she must still want some.

So what i thought about doing was maybe playing hard to get and texting her saying i was going through a rough patch (rebound etc) but that i didnt really mean that stuff. Maybe that we should still hang out and grab a movie but play like i dont want her. So she will have to re-earn my desire. Does this sound right? Like, maybe even give her a neg hit..tell her we are on different levels sexually anyways. (she takes offense to that because i told her she was a bad kisser once and she wouldnt stop trying to get my approval after that!)

Any thoughts, comments.... flames etc..?

Last edited:

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe i came off wrong in the first post, but i am actually looking for an answer..should i text her and try and take it away, or should i just let it go and hope she comes over?