Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Lasting Colonges

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for a cologne that will last me the night (6-8 hours give or take).
I like my colognes to have a refreshing smell, something along the line of Hugo Boss' Selection. Or Dolce & Gabbana's The One.

Any suggestions?

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
any high quality stuff lasts long

I love Ralph Lauren explorer and black, they both morph after 4+ hours into after scents

everytime I go out with explorer on females compliment me, never had a compliment while wearing black, which means it doesn't agree with my chemistry(although I love it and still wear it sometimes), try different ones until you start getting compliments from females

also consider daytime smells that are lively and citrus based, evening/after hours musk and wood smells

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive gotten a couple of completely on Selection, plus I love the smell, but it lasts 3 hours tops. I have to reapply it later that night if anything.

Explorer what type of smell is that?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard the cologne Creed is supposed to be top notch, anyone ever use any of there stuff?

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Fierce by A&F, I get complements on how good I smell all day long. Lasts a while, and you only need 1 spray of the stuff.

Last edited:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have known some women that like this.

I have known alot that don't.

So why wear it at all and alienate the ones who don't?

No disrespect to the op.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
This largely depends on you.

Do you sweat?
Do you have dry skin?
Do you have oily skin?

The best thing to do is to go to the perfume section of a department store and ask the ladies. They'll know the best kind of scents for your skin and natural smell.

Plus you'll get to try all the smells and find the one you like. Because as much as people can recommend things, only you'll know what you like.