Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Distant Plate coming to stay while kids are here

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you recommend working around pre teen and teenage daughters when a hot piece of ass rolls in to spend the weekend and wants you to absolutely ravage her. One kid's bedroom shares a wall with mine. It's my weekend with the kids.

The family vacation house has someone in it that weekend. Trying to think of a way to have the kids spend the night at a friend's house without raising to many red flags with their mother.

Due to some event that weekend, hotel rooms are in short supply and I really would rather have a lazy day of multiple rounds in my own bedroom and shower...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Well do you want your daughters behaving like this woman? That is the question. Because she is about to model wh0re behavior in front of them. Once you open that Pandora's box all bets are off. I'd avoid having her stay at your place. It's simply not smart behavior from a parenting standpoint. My children are the same ages. No way I'd want my ex husband having some girl he's not serious about having sex with some woman while they are in the house.

It will upset your children and is a terrible example to set if you are trying to teach your girls any sort of morality. You have kids. If you want them to grow up and make wise choices you have to model wise choices in front of them.

This ain't it. I mean if you are a dad who doesn't mind your daughters' boyfriends banging them silly under your roof, knock yourself out. That's the logic teen and pre-teen girls are going to apply. Bet on it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will/are modeling the quality of man they will look for as a partner.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rent a room for a few hours. You might be surprised if you call around and just ask the management there if you can rent a room for about 4 hours to take a nap, because you have layover until your flight from a business meeting. I would not bang this woman in the house with kids there.