"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Long Distance Woes.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
336
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
- Guys i've got my **** back together-


Thanks.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Well, Im not really familiar with Australia, so how far is the trip from where she is to you?? If I read that correctly, she is going to be in Australia for 1/2 year, correct??

Well depending on the distance of the trip, I would say go for it. But in all honesty, I wouldnt let it get to your head. In a perfect movie love story, it would be the most incredible 1/2 a year for both of you and you would fall crazy in love and she would move down there and be with you forever, or vice versa. But in reality, thats not likely to happen. So I would enjoy her, do whatever and have no regrets.

Think of her this way, its just gonna be a 1/2 fling. Kind of like a summer fling, but extended.

Little criticism: I dont know if you spilled your guts to her, but you made a DJ mistake by jumping to far ahead with your feelings. That was a mistake. But Ill cut you some slack, you're human it happens (God knows I've done it before). But try and look past that for now. Instead, focus on enjoying the time with the 3 other dates you said you got.

Have fun, dont take it too serious. If shes really into you, she will bring up the conversation.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Aussie,

Don't sweat it, hors don't need to be pursued, rather they just need to be found! Send a postcard for her to keep you in her memories and put your phone number in there and tell her to call you when she is in the vicinity!!
 
Top