Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Distance Relationships=Challenge

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of long distance relationships and don't think guys should go beyond 30 mins travel time to date a chick.

HOWEVER

I've been noticing a trend of late with many of my women acquaintances that they are currently or recently involved with men who live outside of Chicago. Way outside of town.

Have you noticed this trend of late?

It seems the ones who don't commit tend to be drawn to these type of relationship arrangements.

I have come to the conclusion that these long distance relationships offer both the fantasy and challenge that women need.

Thoughts?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think that she should know she cannot have exclusive access to your c0ck if shes not going to be there to fvck it.

People in LDR cheat a lot.

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
These chicks I know are all in their 30's and high maintenance. The guys they are involved with all have money. I assume you are correct that these guys are cash wielding betas.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHICAGO27 said:
These chicks I know are all in their 30's and high maintenance. The guys they are involved with all have money. I assume you are correct that these guys are cash wielding betas.
I think one thing about women who date LD is that they have burned up their social circles or they're known slores around town.

I've been running Imacors for Okcupid for chicago and it's ridiclious how many single women there are there and how entitled some of their profiles are

*yawn*

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
30 MIN? WTF? Sometimes in rush hour traffic it takes an hour to get a few miles. LDR's are fine if you get some extra chicks on the side. Don't invest too much time on them. Make them come to you whenever possible.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that these long distance relationships offer both the fantasy and challenge that women need.
Yep. It's basically one giant emotional ****tail. I happen to be in one atm and it's like playing the game on easy mode. She's always on her best behavior, always showing more interest, always excited to see me, basically treats me like royalty. I think LDR's get a bad rep because needy dudes always end up fvcking them up. Just go in with a carefree attitude and don't take monogamy seriously and you're fine.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Yep. It's basically one giant emotional ****tail. I happen to be in one atm and it's like playing the game on easy mode. She's always on her best behavior, always showing more interest, always excited to see me, basically treats me like royalty. I think LDR's get a bad rep because needy dudes always end up fvcking them up. Just go in with a carefree attitude and don't take monogamy seriously and you're fine.
Totally.

When you DO meet up, it is freaking awesome. She is super nice to you and the physical stuff is great. But a mistake that I made was falling in love with the girl who was 400 miles away and really missing her. I was the needy dude that Joe talked about. Sigh.

If you can train yourself not to miss her, and date another chick who's actually in your city, you'll be in a good situation. Once you start yearning for the LD chick, you should end the relationship.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Totally.

When you DO meet up, it is freaking awesome. She is super nice to you and the physical stuff is great. But a mistake that I made was falling in love with the girl who was 400 miles away and really missing her. I was the needy dude that Joe talked about. Sigh.

If you can train yourself not to miss her, and date another chick who's actually in your city, you'll be in a good situation. Once you start yearning for the LD chick, you should end the relationship.
Yeah neediness is the kiss of death in regular relationships and doubly so in LDR's. I actually am not following my own advice atm meaning I have no other plates. Yes it's probably foolish but it's working out so far and I have no motivation to get out and spin new plates. I think it's all a matter of willpower. We're all humans; every once in awhile we're going to feel needy, insecure, unconfident, and other weak emotions but that's fine. The key is not dwelling on those emotions and having the willpower to not act out those emotions when they do show up.