Long Distance Relationship or not?

Minty25

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone my life is crazy right now i need help: Last week my cousin and her friend came to visit from Canada i met acya my cousins friend and we instantly hit it off she is very witty and we just had so many heart to hearts she is the woman of my dreams the thing is i live in ireland 3000 miles away 5 time zones apart. At the start i thought to myself this was just a bit of a summer romance but i know from talking she wants more and so do i, what can we do about this i can book a flight for this saturday for a week but is this girl just beyond my reach?
What will we do in future if we do go for it?
Help Please and Thankyou
Garreth

scordate

Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch you really got it bad, huh ?

being in love / infatuation is not the same as LTR

one thing is clear; one of you will have to move

do you take it for granted that it is her who moves to you ?

will you like living in Canada, will she like Ireland ?

it can be done, but its uphill all the way

but my very best luck to you
( luck of the irish ? )

/ Scordate

Minty25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Distance

Its early stages i know we have only met infatuation maybe but we will have to find out and there is only one way to:

I am booking a flight tomorrow i know my family will think i am mad but if we were to become more i have lots of family in canada already and not much to hold me back even still if she wanted to come here she is more than welcome either way whatever makes this girl happy i know will make me happy.

Thanks
Any other advice or comments is more than welcome.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
????????

Hey,

Slow down....

Most 'Long Distant Relationships' don't work out.......

cave dweller

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is the woman of my dreams the thing is i live in ireland 3000 miles away 5 time zones apart. At the start i thought to myself this was just a bit of a summer romance but i know from talking she wants more and so do i, what can we do about this i can book a flight for this saturday for a week but is this girl just beyond my reach?
Buddy - you don't even know her.

are you that hard up that you can't find poon in Ireland.

What you are "In love" with is the thought - not the reality.

Check your emotions - and think with your head.

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebounding again???

Last Friday you requested help in ending a 2 1/2 year relationship, one you got into on the rebound.

Now, a whole day later you met the woman of your dreams???

Minty, back up, reflect, learn, listen to the guys here.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this guy is like me.

Guess what.

Read all my recent posts. They are all about a long distance relationship gone bad.

It's really easy to idealize a girl you only see once every month at the most. You don't even realize she ****s like you do. (Damn I may finally be snapping out of this..., i better keep rolling).

I had a decision point at the beginning, if I had trusted my instincts I wouldn't have fallen for a girl that lived so far away. In the end I did anyways and have been torturing myself for the past 2 months since she decided to quit it (mainly because of the distance)