"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Long-distance LTR

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Richmond
I met this girl at a church function in another part of Virginia. We hit it off, I got the number with ease(thanks to this site). Can somebody tell me how to go about this like a DJ?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OleRyder

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
You don't. LDRs don't work - take it from someone who was in denial for too damn long. Seen ONE that worked out - and it wasn't mine, either.
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
LDR's suck.

Most people who have been through this .. are wiser now..and avoid it at all costs

Most people who havent wont listen to the wise
 

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
My LDR LTR ended after a year. Don't do it, it's ahead wrecker. The only way I can see it working if you get a love-at-1st-sight smack on the head and one of you is willing to move in the next few months. Otherwise forget it.

This advice is from painful experience, heed it for your own good, or I'll be saying "I told you so" in a few months time.

Oscar.
 

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Originally posted by Starman
LDR's suck.

Most people who have been through this .. are wiser now..and avoid it at all costs

Most people who havent wont listen to the wise
Hehe, how true! :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Richmond
Aww, man. I really like this one. Of course, that might be some remnants of the surpressed AFC in me. Don't want to relapse. So what do I do instead? So I guess it'll just be casual dating. I can only see her about once or two weekends a month. Do I still call her twice a week?
 
Top