Long Distance Hook up

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this may sound sorta farfetch but i am thinking of just giving this a try. There's this girl whom i was very close to during high school. She goes to a different college now, about 5 hrs from me. Ok, what got me so into it is she wrote me a letter and sent lots of pictures of herself. Then she visited me last week, it didnt last long cuz her friends persuaded her to go somewhere else (damn them) but anyway i only got to chill with her for a couple min. The point is do i have any chance? I know its college and all so its going to be hard, especially since the girl is so far, but i thought i'd give it a try. What do you guys think? Not even worth it? That's what i told myself at first...but i dont like giving up after coming up with something! So share your opinions on this guys. The next time i see her will be thanksgiving and i'm wondering what kinda move i should make..

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is old no one is responding. I'm responding because no one would help me. You ask is there a chane. I'm going to tell you theres never not a chance. From what I hear she seem really intrested in you. Use that to your advantage. If I were her I would have forgot all about you. When you meet her at thanksgiving try to take her some where private. And like someone on these boards once said you have to test the waters. Touch her flirt with her. Well, I don't want to make this tread to long bye.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes posts disappear. I'm on at a few times, and if you post at the beginning of a busy time, you'll be pushed off in no time (and I rarely bother to go past the first page)

Basically what Chosen said, meet up with her, flirt, touch and test the waters. I'm dating a girl over 2500 miles away, and when we meet in 7 months or so, I'll be sure to be the fun attractive guy she wants to fall in love with ;)

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha wow i was about to give up hope on someone replying. anyway thats what i had planned to do but i just dont know where yet. and after testing the water, whats next? nad by the way whats a good place ot bring her? I was planning to take her out agian. Last time i brought her to the mall, where should i go this time?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
What do you think is the next step after testing the water for attraction/interest?

-Any place can be a place, it depends. Even something pathetically stupid as sitting on the hood of a car drinking coffee (or ordering a medium pizza for you both) can work.

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
After testing the water, give her emotions something to think about, then back off a little and let her dwell on you. Create a pull to you from her side, let her want that experience again. Make it a good one...

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mm what are things i can say to lead into talks about relationships and stuff, never did this before :mad:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Just talk. Lets say she likes watching movies. Say you watch movies with girls that cuddle up to you, etc.

Present yourself as a relationship/interest worthy guy she wants to be with.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i called her last night and she told me during this thanksgiving holidayd, aside from spending time with her family she wants to hang out with me for the rest of the holiday which i think seems liek a pretty good sign for me. Since i dont really get to see her much during the normal days, every moment i spent with her is crucial so i cant waste any moves. so far i've gone through a lot in the dj bible and learned quite a lot too. but iw as wondering if anyone can give me a scenario or example of a situation to learn from.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Think about it for a second. She wants (and directly said) she wants to hang out with YOU. Not another guy, not her friends, but YOU. That's a vital IOI.

You got half the job done for you! All you have to do is present yourself as a cool guy and it could happen.

I suggest you hunt down my latest thread in the Tips Forum. It might help you understand not only this, but more of life. :)

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one word...WOW

i am so lost right now haha...it started yesterday when she put on her facebook shes "In a relationship." When i saw it i was stunned. All of her friends from her college are confuse as well because it came outta nowhere, she wasn't really talking to any guys. She told me that she doesnt really have any guy friends either a couple weeks back. So this is quite strange.

Just a while ago she called and asked if im home. I said yea and she asked me to hang out with her tonight, throughout the entire convo i really didn't know what to say. I asked her what she did today and she told me she returned to her college to visit someone and now shes on the way home. I told her im eating right now so i'll call back later and hung up.

Well the entire thing has been interesting lol i dont even know what to do anymore. i sense a next on her.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
What...that made me more confused...

So, a random (possibly even accidental) setting of "In a Relationship" and she visited someone....meh.

Still worth the shot I think.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think so? I'm shocked. hahaha to think i was excited for this holiday, oh well!

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so heres what happened. We met up and the first thing she did was came and hug me right away (it may seem normal to usual ppl but she never did something like this to me before) and we went to get something to drink, she insisted on buying me a drink. Then she said lets go some place where we can talk so we went to the park at night and stayed there for almost an hour just talking. There was a lot of kino and eye contacts. The entire time i was just asking her about hows college and hows her friends and etc. She didn't mention any guy at all and in fact she told me the guys at her college are weird. Then i commented on her hair while brushing on it and etc. After a while she seemed tired and i asked if she was sleepy and she said yes, so i pinched her cheeks and nose and said wake up. After that i drove her home and b4 she got off the car we had another really long eye contact. Even though i was just testing the water today, i thought i had a pretty good chance to hook up with her tonight. I'm sorta regretting now how i didnt make any move (i dont know what to do!) But i still have the entire week to do so! ;)

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna call her out again tonight, i jsut dont know where yet. Park seems like such a nice placebut we already went there last night. I guess the only thing im worry right now is where if shes truly interested or did she "friend" me again (that was the past) and she rejected me for the prom once which is what's making me nervous about this whole thing. any guide or suggestions?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Change it up a little. Throw her the keys to the car and tell her to go somewhere special. Ask her questions, let her lead for a bit. You can only find out how she feels by testing it.

I got screwed into horseback riding this weekend ><, it'll be good though