"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Long distance gf

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
410
Reaction score
216
Age
38
@marmel75 ya what’s ****ed up about it is that she complains if she text me one day then I don’t respond or the fact that I told her it’s ok we have an open relationship if we both agree to it. She was so against it. So basically she wants to keeep me committed while she ****s around. Very ****ed up
I like how she was against the idea of an open relationship, yet she has no problem going ahead with pursuing and doing it anyway. She willfully violated the agreement between you two (that you both would not see others and remain committed). Not necessarily great if it was going on above board (open relationship), but at least it's something you both agreed to and understand.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
So I’m talking to this chick who I’m dating long distance in a “committed relationship” as she claims. She wants to come see me again for a 3rd time and eventually move to me. She was out the other night(while I was also out) and was texting me non stop(sexting heavily) and said she was going to go home and smoke a joint. My gut told me that bc she’s super wet from sexting she was going to cheat... so I called her at 1am like an hour after she said she was going home. Then predictably she didn’t answer and called me back an hour later at 2am. I send that call to voicemail, next day she told me she missed my call bc she was “outside smoking”. She wants to use my flight miles to come see me in October but I’m thinking she’s taking side **** and not worth my time. Didn’t want to appear insecure by confronting her about it.. she ALWAYS has her phone on her and all of a sudden at 1am she smokes a joint solo outside. Not sure if she’s testing me , or whatever. She’s all lovey doves with me and can’t wait to see me, but at this point I think I might ghost her bc I think it would be a beta move to continue on..thoughts ?
That's not a real thing. Downgrade her to side piece. Go get more girls and drop this phaghotree.
 

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
75
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Yeah I told her I’m going to see other chicks. She keeps texting and calling me trying to talk her way out of it.. even making desperate moves such as trying to put the blame on me !! I basically told her she will only be a side piece and that’s all. It’s funny how even
When caught red handed they will try to turn the tables on you. Said she won’t settle for friends or me not being committed. She’s stalking my Instagram page questioning girls I’m adding. ****s a joke. Always chase a check never chase a *****!! @DEEZEDBRAH @RedScorpion @marmel75
 
Top