Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long distance gf

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 ya what’s ****ed up about it is that she complains if she text me one day then I don’t respond or the fact that I told her it’s ok we have an open relationship if we both agree to it. She was so against it. So basically she wants to keeep me committed while she ****s around. Very ****ed up
I like how she was against the idea of an open relationship, yet she has no problem going ahead with pursuing and doing it anyway. She willfully violated the agreement between you two (that you both would not see others and remain committed). Not necessarily great if it was going on above board (open relationship), but at least it's something you both agreed to and understand.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’m talking to this chick who I’m dating long distance in a “committed relationship” as she claims. She wants to come see me again for a 3rd time and eventually move to me. She was out the other night(while I was also out) and was texting me non stop(sexting heavily) and said she was going to go home and smoke a joint. My gut told me that bc she’s super wet from sexting she was going to cheat... so I called her at 1am like an hour after she said she was going home. Then predictably she didn’t answer and called me back an hour later at 2am. I send that call to voicemail, next day she told me she missed my call bc she was “outside smoking”. She wants to use my flight miles to come see me in October but I’m thinking she’s taking side **** and not worth my time. Didn’t want to appear insecure by confronting her about it.. she ALWAYS has her phone on her and all of a sudden at 1am she smokes a joint solo outside. Not sure if she’s testing me , or whatever. She’s all lovey doves with me and can’t wait to see me, but at this point I think I might ghost her bc I think it would be a beta move to continue on..thoughts ?
That's not a real thing. Downgrade her to side piece. Go get more girls and drop this phaghotree.

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I told her I’m going to see other chicks. She keeps texting and calling me trying to talk her way out of it.. even making desperate moves such as trying to put the blame on me !! I basically told her she will only be a side piece and that’s all. It’s funny how even
When caught red handed they will try to turn the tables on you. Said she won’t settle for friends or me not being committed. She’s stalking my Instagram page questioning girls I’m adding. ****s a joke. Always chase a check never chase a *****!! @DEEZEDBRAH @RedScorpion @marmel75