"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Long Conversation w/ A Girl....

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hey guys/girls. This is a convo I had with a chick over aim. The story is, a guy friend I know had her IM me because she wanted to talk to a "pimp." I in no way consider myself the big player type exc. I just wanted to see what you guys thought of the convo, plus I know how some of you guys love to read...*cough matrix, cough* haha, it is long but here it is....


Her: hey
BlackCasper86: hey..
BlackCasper86: do I know you?
Her: nope..erik ***** gave me your s\n
Her: my name is heidi
Her: whats yours?
BlackCasper86: Jonathan, oh did he?
Her: yup
Her: how old are you?
BlackCasper86: Old enough...and you?
Her: how old?
BlackCasper86: I am currently 18
BlackCasper86: And you?
Her: currently..17
Her: you got a pic?
BlackCasper86: Not on here.
BlackCasper86: What about yourself?
Her: hold on
Her: so..
BlackCasper86: WHat school do you attend?
Her: gate *****
Her: u?
BlackCasper86: Central
Her: ooh
Her: ya know brittany *****?
BlackCasper86: Yes I do.
BlackCasper86: Friends with her I guess you could say.
Her: thats my cousin
BlackCasper86: Hmm, well you must be ok then.
Her: yeah
BlackCasper86: She's pretty cool.
Her: i guess so..lol
Her: im not as crazy as her though
BlackCasper86: haha, oh ok.
BlackCasper86: One of my friends with to prom with a chick from gate *****
Her: who
BlackCasper86: I cannot re call her name.
Her: ooh ok
BlackCasper86: beth maybe?
Her: hm..haha
BlackCasper86: DO you know a guy by the name of Dennis *****?
Her: yeah
BlackCasper86: Ok, well Im friends with him.
Her: i know who he is
BlackCasper86: Thats the friend I was talking about that took the chick from gate ***** to prom.
Her: ooh ok
BlackCasper86: I cant help but disagree with your name.
Her: why
BlackCasper86: I havn't seen any "playing" skillz so far.
Her: i havent seen your pic
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: Oh ok you only go after certain guys.
Her: yeah gotta make sure they look good enough
BlackCasper86: Can't blame you there, I'm the same way with women.
Her: yeah
BlackCasper86: So what do you do for fun, besides "play guys":cool:
Her: umm
BlackCasper86: Ah, boy crazy eh?
Her: lol
Her: nah not me
BlackCasper86: Most teenage girls are I guess.
Her: teenage girls?
Her: you make it sound bad
BlackCasper86: No Id rather you be into us guys than girls.
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: I kinda see the likeness.
BlackCasper86: Between you and Britt.
Her: No..im not near as bad as her
Her: haha
BlackCasper86: uh-oh
BlackCasper86: sounds like you two don't get along.
Her: personally i think i have more of a personality
Her: noo i love her to death..
BlackCasper86: *makes cat noises*
Her: lo
Her: l*
Her: nooo i love brittany
Her: she's my fav. cousin
BlackCasper86: Probably your only one
BlackCasper86: anyways.....
Her: shes just a slut
BlackCasper86: :p
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: =-O
BlackCasper86: well now...
Her: i call her that all the time
Her: she knows she is
BlackCasper86: haha
BlackCasper86: I actually met her through one of my best friends who is friends with her.
Her: who
BlackCasper86: Meagan *******.
Her: ooh yeah
BlackCasper86: Oh you know meg to? haha...this just keeps gettin better.
Her: i know her.
BlackCasper86: Yup, shes my bestest girl bud.
Her: aw
BlackCasper86: Did I say bestest...?
Her: yup
BlackCasper86: Its been a LONG night...
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: Talking about brit being a ho...you got your shirt un buttoned=-O
Her: what
BlackCasper86: haha got ya...
BlackCasper86: I love girls insecurities.....;-)
Her: ..dork
BlackCasper86: Yes but im a sexi dork....
Her: i dunno
BlackCasper86: haha yah your right.
BlackCasper86: I think I might run to walkmart and buy a printer that has a scanner just so I can see what you think of me.....
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: I mean because womens opinions really matter to me:p
BlackCasper86: *being sarcastic*
Her: haha
BlackCasper86: So how do you know Eric?
Her: i dont really know
Her: he talks to my friend kayla some
BlackCasper86: Ok whos the slut now.....;-)
BlackCasper86: Ah, I see.
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: Well Im betting your no ms innocent.
Her: yep
BlackCasper86: So do you have a boyfriend?
Her: nope just got dumped wednesday
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: hahahahaha, and you call yourself a player!!
BlackCasper86: :p
Her: i never said it
BlackCasper86: Hmmm...
Her: my s\n did but not me
BlackCasper86: Well they MUST of been a reason he dumped you...?
Her: i dont know!!
BlackCasper86: We've already established your not innocent
Her: i am
BlackCasper86: Yah right....
Her: I AM
BlackCasper86: I think its storming outside I went go out if I was you...
BlackCasper86: Might get struck by lightin...
BlackCasper86: wouldnt*
BlackCasper86: Tellin whoppers like that
Her: your a dork
BlackCasper86: Hmmm...
BlackCasper86: You've already said that....;-)
BlackCasper86: So whens your birthday?
:Her february the 8th
Her: whens yours?
BlackCasper86: 14th of february
Her: nu uh
BlackCasper86: uh huh....
Her: wow
BlackCasper86: Yah im pretty amazing...
Her: your birthdays is on valentines day!
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: lol....
BlackCasper86: Cant get nothing past you.
Her: this is true
BlackCasper86: Well you just turned 17 then
Her: yeah
Her: 2 months ago
BlackCasper86: To bad guess there wont be no date for us then since your a MINOR....
BlackCasper86: And to think...I thought you had potential...
Her: whatever
Her: im not a minor
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: Oh so your saying you wanna go out...?
BlackCasper86: jeez...
Her: ..gosh!
BlackCasper86: I havn't known you for over an hour
Her: haha
Her: i was just stating that im not a minor
BlackCasper86: Suuuure...
BlackCasper86: For a player you got some WEAK playing skillz.
Her: shut up
BlackCasper86: None of that gets by my radar
BlackCasper86: ;-)
Her: haha
BlackCasper86: DO you have a job?
:Her i use to till i quit and now im lookin for one
BlackCasper86: YOu unemployed!!!?
BlackCasper86: *puts down another X*
BlackCasper86: Im tellin y your not making a big imression...
BlackCasper86: ya*
Her: i worked at food city for about a year
Her: then i quit to play basketball and then i didnt even play basketball
Her: but ive been applying everywhere and nobody will hire me :-(
BlackCasper86: Oh so your a wannabe baller to huh....
BlackCasper86: I'll hire ya....;-)
Her: do u work?
Her: lol ok
BlackCasper86: Clean my room, make me breakfast...
Her: woo hoo
BlackCasper86: U can cook right?
Her: yeah
BlackCasper86: Let me rephrase that...
BlackCasper86: You can use other appliances besides the microwave?:-D
Her: YES
BlackCasper86: Hmmm...good...you start tomorrow
BlackCasper86: &am
BlackCasper86: 7*
Her: haha ok
BlackCasper86: So you said you played basketball? Are you any good?
Her: ah im alright
BlackCasper86: Oh, so modest...
BlackCasper86: hows 5 dollars a day sound..?
Her: hey id say your worth it
BlackCasper86: If your on good behavior I might raise it up to 10...
Her: woo hoo
BlackCasper86: Yeah, I am.
BlackCasper86: Im liking you more and more already.
Her: haha
Her: just wait
BlackCasper86: But those cheesy pickup lines arnt going to work
Her: dang it
BlackCasper86: But keep em coming because I do love to be flattered
Her: haha im no good at flattering people
BlackCasper86: You seem to be doing pretty good so far.
Her: ok
Her: good
BlackCasper86: Yep, for now.
Her: haha okay
BlackCasper86: BUt it is rather late and I need sleep.
Her: dork
BlackCasper86: haha...
Her: you just dont wanna talk to me
BlackCasper86: No its not that at all
BlackCasper86: Id just rather sleep
BlackCasper86: because im tired
BlackCasper86: ;-)
Her: ok..well if your tired
BlackCasper86: *is very beat*
Her: aw
Her: poor
Her: chase right?
Her: lol
BlackCasper86: chase...?
Her: is that your name?
BlackCasper86: No...
Her: oh my gosh
BlackCasper86: I know a chase though.
Her: haha
Her: whats your name?
BlackCasper86: I told you at the beginning of our conversation...
Her: hmm
Her: johnathan?
BlackCasper86: no...
BlackCasper86: Jonathan*
Her: sorry about that
Her: JONATHAN..my dream man
BlackCasper86: Ill let it slide this time..
Her: are you sure?
BlackCasper86: Yah get in line...
BlackCasper86: remember, 7am bright and early... wear something IMPRESSIVE...
Her: haha ok

Auto response from BlackCasper86: I'm currently covered up in bed asleep and dreaming. What about? It's hard to say. I would say you, then again lying is a sin.......pleasent dreams.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Hey good job with that chick. You worked yourself in there real good, now you got her in the palm of your hand. I like how you made the comments short and sweet, I usually write my jokes so long they almost end up as paragraphs on the screen. You got her interested in you so far and she seems pretty easy. Have fun with her.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Love the convo man. Seems like you had complete control the whole time :) Good job, 'n have fun
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Part 2

Well I got in about 11:30pm and guess who IM me....lol I think i've created a monster.:p Anyways I thought you guys might want to see what was said.

Ps. Thanks for the earlier comments, I think it was the moonshine that I had drunk before I came home LOL...good stuff. Oh and homer, what kinda weather are you guys having? I ask this because I was born in West Palm beach but moved to TN when I was 3 months old...anyways, here ya go.


Her: hey

Auto response from BlackCasper86: Getting ready then gone. Leave a message and Ill get back with you.


Her:hey
BlackCasper86: Evening...
BlackCasper86: I had to get up and cook myself breakfast this morning....because someone didn't show up at 7am..
Her: well ya know i was gettin ready to leave and i realized..i didnt have directions to your house!!
Her: haha
BlackCasper86: escuses excuses....
BlackCasper86: Oh I see what it is, your TRYING to get directions to my house..
BlackCasper86: Thats some pretty WEAK game...
Her: gosh you always find me out
BlackCasper86: I'm just that good...
Her: yeah
BlackCasper86: Fill out any job applications today...?;-)
BlackCasper86: Since your unemployed...
Her: i called the manager at food city and told her i wanted to come back
BlackCasper86: hahaha
BlackCasper86: Well if you be good I might give you another chance...
BlackCasper86: Thats a pretty BIG maybe though...
Her: ok ill try and be good
BlackCasper86: You better....
BlackCasper86: Last thing I need is to have to give ya a spankin and put ya in timeout.
BlackCasper86: But if I have to I will...
Her: haha ok
BlackCasper86: Well....?
Her: well what
BlackCasper86: Wheres my applogy for not showin up?
BlackCasper86: Thats step 1 to gettin back in my good graces...
Her: Jonathan..I am so very sorry for not showing up at 7 a.m. this morning like I said I was going to
Her: Please forgive me
BlackCasper86: Throw in your phone number and I might......
Her: ***-****
BlackCasper86: I guess thats enough begging..
Her: ok good
Her: whats your last name?
BlackCasper86: Why does that sound so stalkrish when you say it...
Her: lol it doesnt
BlackCasper86: Did Eric not tell you my whole name?
Her: nope
BlackCasper86: YOu must promise not to laugh
Her: ok
BlackCasper86: Jonathan "billy boy" Smith......
BlackCasper86: My middle name is really billy bob...
Her: thats cool
BlackCasper86: haha...
BlackCasper86: You believe anything...
BlackCasper86: ;-)
BlackCasper86: I like that.....
Her: well thats good i guess
Her: haha
Her: brittany just told me she didnt know you
BlackCasper86: Haha...
BlackCasper86: My last name is ******..
BlackCasper86: So tell her "Jonathan ******"
Her: you dork!
Her: i already hung up w\ her
BlackCasper86: hahahaha...
BlackCasper86: You actually believed my name was billy bob smith...?
Her: no but i thought your last name was smith
BlackCasper86: Nope, sure isnt.
BlackCasper86: Arnt I a stinker...
BlackCasper86: O:)
Her: yeah
BlackCasper86: Call her back...I know she knows me.
BlackCasper86: I just seen her day before yesterday
Her: ok hold on
Her is away at 11:59:51 PM.
Her returned at 12:03:10 AM.
Her: she said hey
BlackCasper86: Tell her I said hey back
BlackCasper86: So what juicy information she tell you...?
Her: i hung up on her again
Her: she was at beach hut still so she couldnt hear me
Her: lol
Her: she was like yeah i know him tell him i said hey
BlackCasper86: Yah...lots of girls know me.
BlackCasper86: But in good ways.:-D
Her: haha
BlackCasper86: I've never been to "beach hutt"
Her: are u sereous?!
BlackCasper86: yes im sereous.....
BlackCasper86: *shakes head*
Her: gosh
BlackCasper86: Serious*:-D
BlackCasper86: Usually I dont buy girls anything
BlackCasper86: but for you im going to make an exception...
Her: haha ok
BlackCasper86: Hows a set of hooked on phonics sound...?:p
Her: :-(
Her: your mean
BlackCasper86: awww poor baby...
BlackCasper86: Im a bastard...
BlackCasper86: but im a sexi bastard....
BlackCasper86: :cool:
Her: lol i wouldnt know
BlackCasper86: nope, but I can tell your dying to find out...
BlackCasper86: ;-)
Her: haha no not me
BlackCasper86: Can't say I blame ya...
BlackCasper86: *yawns*
Her: your tired?
BlackCasper86: Yah...I had ot get up at 7am and fix myself breakfast....
Her: why did u have to get up at 7?
BlackCasper86: lol...
BlackCasper86: I was being sarcastic..
Her: i was hoping
BlackCasper86: Its been a long day been busy for the most part. Havn't even had a nap.
Her: oh gosh..no nap??
Her: thats terrible
BlackCasper86: Besides im sure you need some time so you can talk to brittany and find out all the juicy details you can about me.
BlackCasper86: I know how stalkerish you are...
Her: she wont give me any
Her: i am not stalkerish
BlackCasper86: Hmm...might have to find out first hand then...
Her: you might
BlackCasper86: Oh I MIGHT...?
BlackCasper86: I'll put it into consideration..
BlackCasper86: Ciao...
Her: lol

Auto response from BlackCasper86: I'm currently covered up in bed asleep and dreaming. What about? It's hard to say. I would say you, then again lying is a sin.......pleasent dreams.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
;)
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
lol I like that away message ill have to remember that one;)

Nice job
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Thats F**king Hilairious! Damn, You got some great C/F. Mad props. I think you got this biatch. If you have anymore of these conversations, post them. These are great examples on how to use C/F and work them into a convo. Good Work
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
Hope she likes ur pic lol.... I live near West Palm in Ft. Laud and the weather is nice but really hot, like mid 80s+humidity. Of course, its perfect beach weather, so try not to be too jealous all your northerners =)
 

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Illinois
Omg you got her on a leash!!! I hope no guy ever gets me to be on a leash like that for him. . .lol!!! Smooth move though I have to give you props. . . I'll have to use that on my crush soon. . .
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
wow spoiled. i'd have thought you'd say something about how we don't know anything about women for thinking that this was skill. maybe hear you say that he should've used more lovey-dovey stuff in the convo. nice to see that you can at least recognize some good work. whether or not you know how to give advice that leads to such playing as this remains to be seen...
 
Top