"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LONG. BUT IT's ABOUT THE ESSENCE OF A DJ.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
My life in short. (really its about getting girls and my experience and the lessons i've learned. If it's too long then you don't desrve it but you can read the last paragraph its not as good but it will get you the main point. Read the story though)

I grew up in Wisc. I was actually pretty Dj as a kid. My only weakness was I didn't have a lot of boy friends. I had like three. one was super tight and then a TON of girls as friends. I was more horny as a child then I am now. lol. Maybe thats sad. Whatever. When i was a little kid I really was a good DJ though. Unitentionally mostly. I could go into this deeper. If you really think about it. a lot of the games we play as little kids act upon us as we grow up in our dating games and careers. 'Life in it's purest form is water, it's the glass that matters'-Gpi

Anyway. Then I moved and thurned into a normal AFC. Sorta cause the move scared me into being afraid to attach. when I moved I had three friends. Not the real popular kids but just so-so. They adopted me into there little gang. We played around. I didn't have much appeal to the girls in the new place I lived in, different region different taste, and I much taste for them. They were really valley girl and I was more northern. THat was third grade. Then I moved to a new school, where I met Oir(not her real name.lol.) Now all my skills with ladies had been dulled and I was afraid of her. She was from Colorado and wasn't valley girl. She was more my type. Brown hair. Italian. very beautiful. I cared for her and still do. The years went buy.I was very shy. Some slightly eventful things went on. In sixth grade, we almost went out. I asked her out on the phone(whoops) and she admited to liking me but was to scared and felt to young to go out or something. Next year. She starts going out with other boys. ect. I'm in a small school. My class started at 11 in fourth grade and ended in 25(-2) in eigth. Anyway in eight grade I hung out with the goofy class clown kid and I guess tried to be tuffer and more gangster and black. (hint her current boyfriend was very wigger.)So baisically I tried being someone I was not. And eventually It did become me. I became more tuff and cooler. I talk wit more of a slang. I can rap. Which was good because It helped me become more open. But at the same time, it wasn't me.I mean it was mean because now I was ghetto. I was posing a little but I had grown up near the ghetto. I carried a knife which evolved to a gun. But thats not the point. The point was that Oir wasn't looking for that. Becoming someone I wasn't evolved around me so much that I would do stuff that wasn't me and I became entralled in it. It's sorta hard to explain but by becoming someone I wasn't I didn't become any better. And Oir didn't care about that. She was happy I was more talkative. But thats not what she cared about. She didn't care about me because of my hair or because I'm not fat, She was around me because of me. Cause of who I was.

What I'm trying to say is. You guys are so focused on SS and getting a quick lay you forget about the real things, In highschool there's no need for sex and drugs. Speaking from experience drugs rot your brain. I've seen guys brainfried from drugs. Weed won't kill you. But it will mess with you. You'll lose valubal coping skills.School is not the most important thing either. Whats important is surrounding yourself by the people who are really your friends and who help you and support you in your future careers. Whats important is finding your dream, and then following it.

I hear all this bad ass ****. Like. I just banged her. Or I went to an orgy last night. I guess sometimes you just need to grow up. In this age of your life there really isn't any need for relationships. All you need is good friends. When you get into you twenties and thirties you should worry about it. And when you do get into a relationship it should be about develpoing a bond between you and the other person so that you and them will better each other. A lot of you are confusing love and lust. Love is your best friend someone that you care about so much that it's impossible to wright down. Love isn't between a girl and a boy. It's between a friend or a family member. A lot of people on this site also think loves a two-way highway. its not. You can love someone even if they don't love you back. In fact you should love everyone. As to loving a girl. The best way I can describe it is like a perrenial. It only blooms once. There will only be one girl in your life. You might lust other girls. but you'll only have one wife
.-EDIT- <<true love should be where wife is .I was just thinking best case scenerio -EDIT


I don't know. You'll probably all flame me. There I hope it helps someone.

What I was trying to say is be who you want to be. Maybe its not DJ. But if you try and emulate somehting your not to get a girl then that relationship is not worth it. There are things you can do. Like be more active and more talkitive. Get a nicer haircut. But don't rely on those things to get the girl. rely on you and your personality. And don't live for girls. Live for you. Whatever you get it or not.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
There will only be one girl in your life. You might lust other girls. but you'll only have one wife.
I take it you did not get Oir in the end.

Interesting post but i disagree with the bit I have quoted. You can get married and divorced and then married again, that gives you two, or you can be a mormon or Hindu and therefore have more than one wife. How can you state that indisputably there will only be one girl in your life, i love all the girls in my life and all the boys too, even if i hate them, becasue they make me me.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I didn't say youd only love one girl. I said you'd only have one true love.

If you maried and got divorced and re-maried then that would have ment the first marrige was not the true love and hopefully the sencond one would be. A lot of people are still matureing in love when they get married for the first time.

As for Oir. I'm not sure. I mean. It's not that I didn't get her. But I had her but then I moved away again. So it's not that I didn't get her because o she not loving me. But because of the timing.

A lot of people who lose there wife re-marry but for them its not the same. I took the idea for the one true love from my own feelings and from a show I saw about people and love and another show about widowers.

A lot of them said they re-married but the sencond person was more of a friend then a true love.

Do you understand.

EDIT- I guess I should have said true love not wife. My mistake
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
blaaah.... :confused:
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
I didn't say youd only love one girl. I said you'd only have one true love.

If you maried and got divorced and re-maried then that would have ment the first marrige was not the true love and hopefully the sencond one would be. A lot of people are still matureing in love when they get married for the first time.

As for Oir. I'm not sure. I mean. It's not that I didn't get her. But I had her but then I moved away again. So it's not that I didn't get her because o she not loving me. But because of the timing.

A lot of people who lose there wife re-marry but for them its not the same. I took the idea for the one true love from my own feelings and from a show I saw about people and love and another show about widowers.

A lot of them said they re-married but the sencond person was more of a friend then a true love.

Do you understand.

EDIT- I guess I should have said true love not wife. My mistake
well thats why i agree when people say you willl only ahve one true love, there is that perfect person out there for you, becasue its kinda true, the person you end your life with is always the perfect one (unless you still dotn meet her). but disagree i think there are a hella lota chicks i dig and could be very happy with out there, now i just gotta find em all and have a nice fat harem.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
montana
Really nice post. Your morals and mind don't differ much at all.

I'm in my 3rd year of High School right now, but I find it really hard to meet REAL people. Consequently, I don't have as strong friends as I'd like.
 
Top