Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

London wings

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Northampton village itself is a goldmine whether or not you go solo, because it is pretty much a city despite not having a cathedral of its own. Plenty of women always. Don't discount it. I don't know if there is a train from there to London. I moved from Northants to Cambs, then out of country in September.

Aidas

Reaction score
Maybe, never tried simply need 1 wingman which now is like mission impossible :D cause no one replies. When I go out alone I don't have good mood.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Northampton village itself is a goldmine whether or not you go solo, because it is pretty much a city despite not having a cathedral of its own. Plenty of women always. Don't discount it. I don't know if there is a train from there to London. I moved from Northants to Cambs, then out of country in September.
How did you live there and never find the train station? It's on the main line between London and Birmingham.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel like going out in London. PM me anyone looking for a wingman/company etc

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this still active? Would be great fun to try a night out in London

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in London, the idea of meeting anyone from here (or any website) to move to girls makes me cringe. Never in a million years. Find some friends.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in London, the idea of meeting anyone from here (or any website) to move to girls makes me cringe. Never in a million years. Find some friends.
What do you think they are trying to do by looking for wingmen? Having 2 thousand plus posts on a forum is meant to be so much less lame? Hate this holier than thou attitude some forum users use towards other forum users trying to improve their situation.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think they are trying to do by looking for wingmen? Having 2 thousand plus posts on a forum is meant to be so much less lame? Hate this holier than thou attitude some forum users use towards other forum users trying to improve their situation.
I mean actual real-life friends. It's not holier than thou, telling men, begging for friends online to hunt women with, to get a grip. You're triggered.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean actual real-life friends. It's not holier than thou, telling men, begging for friends online to hunt women with, to get a grip. You're triggered.
I'd imagine that would be the intention of folks trying to meet up in person here no?
I also see no begging just offers to link up for a possible night out, i think you're the triggered one going out your way to use emotive descriptions.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd imagine that would be the intention of folks trying to meet up in person here no?
I also see no begging just offers to link up for a possible night out, i think you're the triggered one going out your way to use emotive descriptions.
Good luck