Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

London Real

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really enjoyed this Rollo, thanks for sharing.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, I am about half way through and loving this. I have always agreed with these opinions, yet I am never good at explaining to people.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved the quotes at the end:

"Feminism is communism with t*ts"
"Feminism is a sh*t test writ large upon society" (this one made me chuckle)
"Feminism is a sexual trade union"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, those douches don't know how to let a man get some important material out, expecially the guy on the left.

Some good stuff there though.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Really enjoyed the vid and the message, Krauser is from the same part of the world as me, same accent so it feels a bit more real. the basic story of his journey is interesting, golod to see he has made it past merely trying to go out and get laid, its a much more comprehensive journey, women are only a part of it

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great interview. Krauser is a keen thinker and an eloquent speaker. The worst part was those two dolts who kept interrupting him.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
What is a sigma male?
Sigmas – the lone wolves. Occasionally mistaken for Alphas, particularly by women and Alphas, they are not leaders and will actively resist the attempt of others to draft them. Alphas instinctively view them as challenges and either dislike or warily respect them. Some Deltas and most Omegas fancy themselves Sigmas, but the true Sigma’s withdrawal from the pack is not a reaction to the way he is treated, it is pure instinct. Example: Clint Eastwood’s movie persona.
Everyone else is vaguely confused by them. In a social situation, the sigma is the man who stops in briefly to say hello to a few friends accompanied by a Tier 1 girl that no one has ever seen before. Sigmas like women, but tend to be contemptuous of them. They are usually considered to be strange. Gammas often like to think they are sigmas, failing to understand that sigmas are not social rejects, they are at the top of the social hierarchy despite their refusal to play by its rules.
http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/socio-sexual-hierarchy.html
http://www.antifeministtech.info/2010/01/better-than-the-alpha-beta-classification/

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that South African guy was really p1ssing me off with his interruptions.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed the video especially 20:00-25:00 spot on, but like others have mentioned, the guy on the right interrupts at crucial moments. Very annoying.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
The other two guys didnt really add much but then, someone had to be interviewing? I have to say the quality of the sound and the vid was very good

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
Also he rants about feminism..i dont agree with that stuff...in my book..feminism, is about equality...i dont think there is any need to slag off women who are not so attractive or older or whatever...and blame them for feminism...women deserved to be treated more equal..no question...have things gone too far...id say yes..but then again if women wanna ho around until they meet mr sucker..then i really cant blame them..its their lives to live or ruin or whatever...the old model of marrying the virgin and having a couple of kids is dead an buried and hell..it wasn't all that good a model anyhow..(most marriages were never happy, well not after the first few years) the problem isn't feminism..the problem is men...men who have been educated to elevate sex above all other pursuits.. I know we are physically wired to get a hardon every time we lay eyes on a cute woman..but come...we only have ourselves to blame for much of the state of the dynamics between us and women.
If feminism is based on the idea that people should not be judged or held back based on what they have between their legs.....I don't have a problem with that. The problem with feminism is the refusal to abandon the idea that man should remain chivorlous (I don't even know how to spell the damn word!). The White Knight courts and laws are especially skewed towards women, and feminism has never addressed this negative issue in it's march towards "equality"!

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He stated he was an investment banker...OK..well I think we all know that is a job that pays ££££...throwing that into a pick up conversation,. because she is gonna ask you what you do for a living...its going to certainly swing the odds in your favor.
Only a small proportion of people in investment banking make the big bucks. Most of those guys were educated at elite universities and are extremely well-connected and intelligent. In Manhattan, every third Joe works in I-banking and most of them are making decent but not fantastic coin.

Especially as he also stated his ex wife was a "model"
now if he married a model for 9 years, and didn't learn game until after his divorce..then how did he marry a model....???? The only explanation is he was making bank..thats what attracted his wife ..if everything he says is legit... Seems a little odd he would leave a high paying career to purse the pick up business as well...but who knows...ill take his word for it.
Every half decent looking girl is a "model" these days. I know and I've dated a bunch of so-called models. That really doesn't mean a whole lot this day and age. He never claimed she was a supermodel or anything. But there's a difference between getting a few pictures in the Macy's catalog and being on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Edition, ya know?

Also I have done day approaches, from time to time, and i have had day lays in the past, from a few cold hits, but nothing like the one he does when showing how its done...If I literally pounced on a woman "from behind"...I cant see that being a good idea or going well at all..my gut instinct says this would scare the 5h17 out of a woman....Ill take his word for it though...but i wont be trying it anytime soon.
He did state quite clearly that less than half of those approaches even go anywhere. And even of those that do go somewhere, most of them don't end up in lays. It's not that hard to believe that 1 or 2 out of 10 approaches could result in a lay.

not mad about his flat cap persona either..but if it works for him..again fine...my gut instinct again says anything that covers your head...is a bad idea...especially if it has a peak shading your eyes...makes you literally look like a 5hady cvn7...but again if it works for him...The funny thing is the two guys he is schooling, look in good shape..and were far better presented, just dressed in jeans and tee's...if this style of cold approach really works..those two guys should have number closed...so im am very, very, very skeptical.
I hate the flat cap look too, but I know a guy who rocks one and he regularly pulls primo pvssy. Apparently some girls like that look. I see plenty of hipster dudes here in Brooklyn rocking those flat caps and some of them are with some fine looking girls.

Just because those hosts are dressed better or better looking (debatable in the case of one of them) doesn't mean that they know how to talk to women. The American/Canadian guy seemed to have almost no confidence in his body language. It takes a while to calibrate your interactions.

but jumping in front of women on the street...i cant see that working out...i wont be trying that 5h17 anytime soon anyhow.
Seems like this is an argument from personal incredulity. You wouldn't know if it works or not if you've never tried it.

In my experience- and many here will agree- day game often has a higher success rate than night game. Girls don't have their b1tch shields up and there's less competition. They are in a completely different state of mind, which often makes them softer targets and less likely to flake.

Also he rants about feminism..i dont agree with that stuff...in my book..feminism, is about equality...i dont think there is any need to slag off women who are not so attractive or older or whatever...and blame them for feminism...women deserved to be treated more equal..no question...have things gone too far...id say yes..
Nowhere did he bash women's equality. What he bashed was feminists' push for higher alimony payments, trying to get them favorable treatment over men, more welfare for single mothers etc. I think those are reasonable points to make.

but then again if women wanna ho around until they meet mr sucker..then i really cant blame them..its their lives to live or ruin or whatever...the old model of marrying the virgin and having a couple of kids is dead an buried and hell..it wasn't all that good a model anyhow..(most marriages were never happy, well not after the first few years) the problem isn't feminism..the problem is men...men who have been educated to elevate sex above all other pursuits.. I know we are physically wired to get a hardon every time we lay eyes on a cute woman..but come...we only have ourselves to blame for much of the state of the dynamics between us and women.
He would agree completely with this statement. He said quite clearly that the current structure, which favors the female imperative is beneficial to Alpha males. This is as opposed to the old system which guaranteed most men a mate.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists love to fly the equality flag, but this is really a power grab. Modern feminism is about retribution and restitution for percieved wrongs dressed up in idioms of equality.

The easiest illustration of this is the military draft. Mandatory conscription is essentially state instituted sexism. Not registering for selective services disqualifies only males from college grants, acedemic scholarships, government employment and even driver's licenses (in some states). Until feminists, in the interests of equality, march on Washington demanding that not another man die until the same number of women involuntarily die while in military conscription as men have in the history of the draft, they have nothing to complain about and any notion of equality flies out the window.

There is no greater power over an individual than to mandate that he die in preference to another individual. You lose feminist.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real talk, remotecontrol.

I just cut a girl loose because she was just way too bossy. She liked my masculinity but wanted to control it. She was an admitted Feminist but couldn't understand I would not be dominated by her, especially in my own house.

Women want everything and the funny thing is their value is almost constantly decreasing as their age is increasing. The other day I heard 2 girls basically hate on guys who live in the suburbs. (15 minutes away) Really? Of all the reasons to flake on a guy? I'd love to see these girls 10 years from now.

Stay single, stay in charge

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
The world is not going to return to the traditional model of men women marriage and families...its been destroyed...women wanted it destroyed (for good reasons on their part) and scientists..who invented the pill (men) helped them destroy that model..but men hark back to that model because men had the upper hand back in the day...now women hark back to it as well, even thought they were subjugated..hahahah...even women have seen the loneliness in unrestricted freedom of choice...its empty and soulless...even marriage seems like a far better idea hahaha...but its too late...the genie has left the bottle.
i see the modern world as a place where neither men nor women are winning anything, both just losing their own identities, with nothing substantial or real to replace what they lost.
Well there aint no going back now...and i p155 myself laughing every time i see a couple getting married cos i know where it all ends.. and even if thats not a divorce after a few years, its a marriage of walking on egg shells.

If your not happy with how modern women behave and think....then understand my point...
Modern men are not only the enablers of this behavior in women..but modern men marry these women....produce offspring with them and continue this vicious circle...of AFC males who will bend over backwards for a semi attractive woman, based solely on her false and fake looks, even if she is a complete she devil and whoring bipolar nutjob..

men have to take at least 50% of the responsibility in all this mess...but id go further and blame men for 90% of it all. because its men who brought about all these circumstances...we wanted to fvck women and not have to worry about having loads of kids to look after, so we invented the pill etc...well when you fvck with the natural balance of things it tends to slap you in the face.

Like i said women are more and more mentally unstable in the west...and i feel sorry for them..they got sold out.
And the men who marry them and have kids with them are the ones responsible for not ending this cycle but making it worse.

If the day comes when men refuse to have LTR with modern women..women will soon revert back to their true female roles...because women want men...but men first need to revert back to being men first. that means not accepting women how have fvcked tons of guys.

women cant have it both ways..but nor can men....
I understand responsibility, but I feel you place too much emphasis on the pill in this matter. I for one have never considered it fool proof birth control and if I don't want to knock up a chick, I pull out....Hell, I even pull out when I'm wearing a condom.