London - Classy joints - need helping hand

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been doing OK with local hang-outs with picking up girls but recently I've had this urge to land some of these classier English girls. You know the ones, that dress-up a little more, hang out in posher clubs and perhaps are looking for a slightly richer guy.

Problem is that in these places you usually need a group/table to pull off the look and none of my friends are into this type of thing.

So if anyone is hooked up in this type of scene and is happy to let a fellow beginner DJ a hand, please drop me a PM!

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like we'd make good wings.

I'm in strange position to be honest. I went to a pretty poor comprehensive outside London, but I'm still perceived as being posh (admittedly I do speak well, and I'm intellectual). I work for myself and I'm not doing too badly, but I'm not stacked up with loads of cash either. So, if you like, I'm on the 'cusp' of success - I've done it, and I can attract these types of girls.

Just remember that cash is never enough on its own. I keep meeting people (and some relatives included in this) who are truly elite in terms of their careers and spending power, and their wives have walked out on them after barely 2 years of marriage. Achieving the emotional response is EVERYTHING, though that presupposes a certain level of earning power.

None of my friends quite fit into this scene, so it's hard finding relevant people to 'sarge' with. PM me to tell me more about yourself, where in London you are, what you do...etc...and we can discuss places to hang out...I know LOADS...But these aren't places you can go to alone...

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
oooh I'm going to london this holiday - are there any good clubs I could take a girl to? m'after something classy although preferably not £6 a drink thing lol