"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lol yeah I'm posting again

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
I kind of need help with something. Some kid I use to chill with found where I live. The thing is he knows people who really hate me and want to beat my ass. He wants me to smoke weed with him and do stupid bad **** like that and I really don't want to. But I am afraid that he will hate me for not doing it and tell these kids where I live and they will **** me up and mess my **** up and my grandma up. Wtf can i do?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
I doubt anyone is going to come kick you and your grandma's ass. Besides even if they try you can always call the police. Don't do anything you don't want to do.
 

iknowmore

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I guarentee you nothing will happen. Ive had **** like that said to me many times and only once have i had this happen (people actually kicking in the door and start swinging). Ive had numerous knives pulled on me at various locations and im just waiting for the gun...
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
You can never leave ss, you always come back :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by heteropedro
I love you guys ;)
I'm begining to doubt your "hetero"ness pedro.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by This Times For Real
I kind of need help with something. Some kid I use to chill with found where I live. The thing is he knows people who really hate me and want to beat my ass. He wants me to smoke weed with him and do stupid bad **** like that and I really don't want to. But I am afraid that he will hate me for not doing it and tell these kids where I live and they will **** me up and mess my **** up and my grandma up. Wtf can i do?
'Tis better to die on your feet, than live on your knees" Emiliano Zapata.

I've read alot of your posts, and frankly you need to sort your life out.
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
'Tis better to die on your feet, than live on your knees" Emiliano Zapata.


i like that:D
 
Top