Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lol women are doing the work for us, another post birth selfie!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so fatties hate her because she is not a lazy bum? and like to ahve a body any guy would like to bang?

I would call her a AW, but to bring this much hate, please carry on :)

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^This.

I think this speaks volumes for the level of instagram attention whoring going on these days. Posting a bra and panties selfie for her 245,000 instagram followers? I thought only a select few people were supposed to see you dressed like that? SMH!

This world is twisted and the quality of women is declining rapidly. I know several IG AWs and I get a kick out of commenting on their pictures. When I meet a girl and she asks me to follow her on IG I decline. Also my online dating profiles all carry a "I will not follow you on IG" disclaimer. Of course I say it in a humorous way but I don't play the AW game, they have dozens of orbiters to feed them attention, they don't need me for that.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
^This.

I think this speaks volumes for the level of instagram attention whoring going on these days. Posting a bra and panties selfie for her 245,000 instagram followers? I thought only a select few people were supposed to see you dressed like that? SMH!

This world is twisted and the quality of women is declining rapidly. I know several IG AWs and I get a kick out of commenting on their pictures. When I meet a girl and she asks me to follow her on IG I decline. Also my online dating profiles all carry a "I will not follow you on IG" disclaimer. Of course I say it in a humorous way but I don't play the AW game, they have dozens of orbiters to feed them attention, they don't need me for that.
Instagram is the facebook of pics

a bunch of insecure people trying to show of how rich they are or how cool their lives are

No thanks

When chicks asks me why I don't have an IG or Twitter I tell them less is more I like being exclusive. All these apps/social media do is allow chicks to snoop on you daily and take away the mystery

On top of that the AWing is just awfull espeically with western women

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tend to think pregnancy is an excuse to get fat. There is no need to gain that much weight when pregnant. A developing baby does not need your butt fat. That is why it's on your butt and not moved to the baby. Your female dumbness combined with pregnancy is an excuse to eat ice cream. It's like to the normal women it's just a goddamn miracle that many pretty actresses don't look like beasts post-pregnancy.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and another damn thing. My gym is like 12:1 men to women. Unrealistic expectations on women my ass. Get in the weight room, lazies. Especially the fat women who work there. WTF ARE FAT WOMEN WORKING AT A GYM