"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

LOL this woman is f****

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I've mentioned her before she's married woman 12 years younger than me, she's got issues, un-healthy family life, I'm done with women that have issues.

She's had a thing for me since the day I met her I guess I turned on the charm too much, when I realized she's got issues I backed off I stayed friendly with her. Fast forward to present day she acts like I did something wrong, ya your nuts I'm not going to get involved with you. My conclusion she's in a stale marriage, married too young of an age has a family so she can't escape, I wouldn't doubt she would cheat on her husband..

Ran into her today I she seen me walked by me pretending I didn't exist looking at me out of the corner of her eye, I just laughed to myself I think its hilarious. We end up in the same check out she's trying not to look at me she did give me eye contact once then turned her head. She loads up her buggy and proceeds to the exit doors she rams the door hard enough it knocked the door out of its track, again laughing to myself I made her so flustered she couldn't think :D she was moving pretty quickly after that probably a little embarrassed :)

You know she would be a good fvck if she didn't have little ones, she's not worth getting involved with, you never stick your **** into crazy, she's attractive woman thou.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
If you fvck a woman you don't have to get involved with her emotionally. The best-est sex I ever had was with women who had kids and were married or getting married and cheated with me on the poor dumb ass dude. That's when I last the longest, that's when she comes several times, that's when I get the most high out of sex. If you would have fvcked her, there wouldn't be no uncomfortable for both of you situation, now it's too late though. Plus, it's such a wonderful feeling to know that you have kids and they are being raised by a loving family.
 
Top