"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

LOL!! Poor guy chose to date a really stupid woman with equally stupid parents

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
40
Location
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
The people writing the "I'm glad the Cat got ripped to shreds" posts likely have some "issues" they need to deal with.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
very true with the issues as stated in a post above.

Ok b9, you exlained it better. If your dog was just barking away at some wacked out person, then that makes sense.

My question is, if they knew things happened between you and their daughter, why the hell did they stop by?
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Wha...?

Think you got it a bit confused there, mate. None of these incidents have anything to do with me.

As for why the girlfriend's parents would come over to his house, knowing a cat had been killed and they had broke up and then instantly assume their daughter got ripped to shreds is just mindblowing.
 
Top