Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lol magnum condoms

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at CVS for a part time job over the summer. One interesting thing I noticed about dudes buying condoms is 80% of the time they buy magnum condoms. Whenever I have to stock the store and I'm walking around I always see they are either sold out or near sold out. They have to be our best selling condoms by far. I realized how great of a marketing job trojan has done. They advertise a condom that is a just a tiny bit bigger than the average condom and put it in a big gold rapper in a distinct black box. Literally it's only .2 inches thicker which is really only what matters. If you really have an 8.5 inch long c0ck then I can totally see the regular size 7.5 inch length being "too small", lol. We all know that has got to be less than 10 percent of the population. Yet, more dudes buy them than any other type of condom and I can't help but laugh in my head every time a guy puts one of those black boxes on the check-out counter. God these condom companies know how to work with the male ego. Every now and then I get a dude that buys a regular condom pack but it's very rare. It's funny seeing this from the cashiers perspective. Whenever I buy condoms I always feel kind of awkward so I go to a drug store that is a little farther from my house. Now I realize that as a cashier I could care less. I just assume that most guys that buy magnums are kind of pathetic.

Or maybe I'm just mad that everybody seems to have a bigger c0ck than me...

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
lol, I get free durex ones every time I go to the clinic and they are almost always to small.
Yeah, I used to get the free ones they gave at clinics/health centers (Durex and Lifestyles, mostly) and they were always too small. So, I started buying Magnums and they fit me much better. Problem is, I hate the feel of them. I can't feel sh!t when I use Magnums. Luckily, I have found some other Trojans that fit me fairly well, so I have stopped buying Magnums.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man I bought a 100-pack from Amazon for like $30 of assorted brands and colors, all that, good quality too. Would have gone through all of them if I hadn't met my ex-fiance (raw dogged it)

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
If you really have an 8.5 inch long c0ck then I can totally see the regular size 7.5 inch length being "too small", lol. We all know that has got to be less than 10 percent of the population.
I'm pretty sure that's NOT just 10 percent of the population. I have seen studies that 5 inches is average. In my travels (no homo) I'm pretty sure that's bullsh!t. I can only imagine some people WANT to think that 5 is average.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I'm pretty sure that's NOT just 10 percent of the population. I have seen studies that 5 inches is average. In my travels (no homo) I'm pretty sure that's bullsh!t. I can only imagine some people WANT to think that 5 is average.
I'm not sure whether you are implying 10 percent is too large or too small of an estimate. I think that 10% is actually a VERY generous estimate. I literally just typed "penis size studies" into google and found a pretty good study straight from wikipedia. This chart http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Penis_percentile.svg actually shows that dudes with 7 inch schlongs are in the 90th percentile. That's coming from a study in which a sample of the population was actually measured. Self reports, are bound to be inflated. If 80% of the male population buy magnum condoms yet dudes with 7 inchers are in the 90th percentile, something is wrong with that picture.

Maybe its just that because magnums are a little wider, they are more comfortable? I've tried condoms like the regular trojan enz and they were pretty tight and uncomfortable and couldn't wait to get it off. Other ones like durex extra sensitive (great one) is a little wider but still tight enough so that I know it won't fall off.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
If 80% of the male population buy magnum condoms yet dudes with 7 inchers are in the 90th percentile, something is wrong with that picture..
So, folks in the 90th percentile should by magnums?

I haven't tried magnums, but find every condom I've tried very uncomfortable.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trojan is the only brand I buy because they're the only ones that fit worth a damn. All the other brands I've tried are either too small, or are full of surprises (some fit well, some are too tight).

Magnums seem to feel more consistent in their size.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I used to buy condoms I always bought Magnums. I dont have an impressively long weener, but it is a little thicker than average so I found they fit better and didnt cut off my circulation. I had problems with normal condoms doing that and I'd lose my erection.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnums are the only condoms that work for me. I'm serious though.... When I used a regular Trojan **** str8 up broke. But I know most people just buy Magnums I guess to flex. Doesn't really matter to me though because I get Magnums for free and noone sees them but me and my partners.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny post Voice!

I sometimes wonder if 7" really is 90%, because I'm 7", but just an average sized white dude. But I can tell you other guys, don't be jealous of anyone with this length (or worse, longer) because I can tell it doesn't help much. What would help is more girth. I'm only average girth, but would easily give up an inch or two to get wider. Being long just gives you a chance to "hit bottom" and really hurt her (meaning its painful to them). Women don't seem to enjoy it any more if I just give them half or all of the length. But when i get more excited and get wider as a result, the moans follow!

These responses explain why folks are buying Magnums. I think there are a lot of dudes out there that don't understand why it seems like their condom is squeezing the s*** out of them. (it does that to me too). The idea is to keep the sperm from leaking out of the edge. We ARE talking about a liquid here, and you don't need a lot of extra space for a liquid to "leak" out.

So go ahead and buy that Magnum! Maybe you can be a parent!

U

user43770

azanon said:
These responses explain why folks are buying Magnums. I think there are a lot of dudes out there that don't understand why it seems like their condom is squeezing the s*** out of them. (it does that to me too). The idea is to keep the sperm from leaking out of the edge. We ARE talking about a liquid here, and you don't need a lot of extra space for a liquid to "leak" out.

Exactly. Also, loose condoms slip off.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:

That may be so, but some of us have a genuine problem with regular condoms. When you can't even roll the fvcking thing on, it's a problem.

Guys with long d1cks don't need the x-large condoms, it's guys with wide d1cks that do.