heteropedro
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2003
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 0
I've seen some of he recomendations that you people tell us to wear. Who is gonna wear dockers and polo shirts in high school? People will think your a nerd. Lol dockers.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
So you wear collared shirts because the way people judge you?? Thats the most phucked up thing ive heard about clothes on this site ever.Originally posted by AC/DC
Pedro, I used to think like you...
I swear. I wanted to look like "Neo" from the Matrix. Hell, all the ass kickers never wore collared shirts.
But realistically speaking, we are in high school. Dress pretty. I don't like collared shirts, but I wear them anyway. Why? Because they do wonders for how people judge you![]()