Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LOL...I think i got LJBF'd on a dating site

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I was on lavalife chatting with this girl from Montreal for awhile. I was asking most the ?'s. She was cute and she knew what I looked like..........I finally said:

Me: So what do you hope to gain from this site?

Her: A friend?

Me: A friend? Why not people to date?

Her: Dating is becoming friends.

Me: Not really, you are either in the friendzone or romance zone.

Me: We live to far for that....

Her: No we don't

Her: To feel attracted I do not need a friend, to be open and who I am I need a friend.

Her: I want someone to talk to when I am 70 years old.

This chick was wierd!

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon,

If you were here right now I would smack you upside the head. Are you that desperate that you are trying to set up a date with a women who lives in a different country (and Montreal is a 7 hour car drive from where you live in Jersey).

Goddamitt Mahon, I guess this is an improvement over your usual question or comment about your looks. We are very worried about you. Right next to the definition of AFC in the New Merriam Webster dictionary, there should be a picture of you, recessed chin and big nose included. Now stop this crappola Mahon, be a man, be a DJ. What next, are you gonna start contacting women in France or Germany. I'm only being tough on you so you can stop this nonsense, and start being a DJ.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With online dating you have to bend the rules a bit.

You havn't been "LJBF"D.

No woman is going to tell you "I'm looking for a boyfriend on the internet." Instead they'll say their just looking for friends. If you get a date and prove that your boyfriend material this friends crap will go straight out the window.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon,

Bro there are no MEN on internet chat sites. They are all nice guys sad and depressed looking for love. Exception is the occassional jerk that wants a laugh.

Don't even think that you can practice DJ'ing on the net to then employ techniques in daily life. It's a totally different mode of conversation that will only put you in the LJBF zone for depressed chicks to whinge to you about their broken hearts.

Dj's must stay clear from internet chats.

felony.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I understand your guys points of course, but I should of told you I was just messing around. It was late at night and I was bored, I felt like chatting up some chicks. I am not expecting to get a g/f out of it, RELAX!!

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon, you should have said that in the beginning, oh well, i enjoyed ranting.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's frickn hilarious...chicks are so weird on dating sites...haha

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro there are no MEN on internet chat sites. They are all nice guys sad and depressed looking for love. Exception is the occassional jerk that wants a laugh.
This is stupid. First off, why close off another source of finding women? I meet women mostly every day (at school, work)...approach them and get their number, etc...Why not set-up additional dates with women too busy to do the club or bar scene, maybe just don't like it. I personally see it as a way to meet new people. What if you find someone cool to chill with 30 minutes away that you never would have had access to...do what you will be don't slight others for opening different avenues.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, jiggas, the net is a GREAT place to practice. Get your game started. Obviously it's not the same as face to face but it's a damn good tool if you choose to use it that way.

As matius said, why close off a source? Use it you phucking dunderheads! Especially since you can do it while browsing the net while sitting at home relaxing.

I've met PLENTY of great women through the net. Some sucked, that for sure, but you take that risk anyway. I've met girls who I kept seeing, I've met some that I've just had a ONS with. And don't cop that shiet about "oh well yah, she must be a hoe!". Maybe she is, maybe she isn't but that aint any different than a girl you meet on the street, store, club etc.

Here's what I do (a mixture of things I learned through DYD and on my own)...talk through email...move immiedately to phone...if she's hesistant, bust on her then get her number. If still hesistant, get IM name. If talking through IM's talk for about 25 mins at MOST. If you're good with C&F, you'll easily get her number from here or set up a meeting from this point.

Once on phone, talk for about 15-20 mins just to get comfortable with each other's voice, personality etc. By this point, if you're on good terms it's real easy to set up a meeting. "I'm about to get going now, XXX. But you're one silly ass girl (or whatever little stupid thing you wanna say). We should get together for that coffee soon."

She'll respond with yes or no. They've always said yes. Once she says yes...

"Cool. I know I this place near my house that just opened up and I've been wanting to check it out. It's a Thai coffee house. So just meet me here and we'll take my car to the coffee place. That way, I don't have to wait aound if you're late. You better not be a lazy ass girl who's late anyway, but you know what I'm sayin."

They are sometimes just a BIT hesitant. So then I laugh at her and say, "I SHOULD be the one worried about YOU. Who knows what you're gonna try on me once you get here. Besides, you'll know where MY house is. I'm worried about trusting you with that classified information..buuut, so far you seem cool so I'll trust you, THIS time. Just promise you won't get all freaky on me. When you get here, just ring my doorbell and I'll be right out."

She always laughs and then says "Ok, fine".

Boom bamba, boom bamba, boom!

I'm sure you can take it from here.

I've read some of Vassago's posts and noticed that people questioned whether you could really have the girl meet you at your house so easily. Yes, you can. This really works. You just have to build a little rapport and make it seem like YOU should be the one worried about her knowing where you live. C&F and it's a done deal.

Anyway, face to face, over the phone, through IM's...it's all related in various ways. Put it all together, use the tools correctly and you're good to go.

-Shadow

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive done a little dabbling in the internet thing..it actually isnt a bad way to practice like Shadow says.

I mean really..as a DJ i think the mindset is to increase your avenues and oppurtunities..and NO it doesnt mean that all of a sudden the net is the way to go.

IMO, NOTHING beats real life...but if you wanna expand your horizons you may as well give the net thing a chance.

And there ARE hot chicks..u gotta look for em.